WooBinxSica

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for those who don't know Kim Woo Bin..he is a model n actor..he acted in gentleman's dignity and in school 2013/ school 5...

i am a big fan of school 5 n i am crazy of Woo Bin...he is my new biased in KPOP!..:)))

he is damn handsome, tall, cool and macho!..i fall in love with him..that's why i wrote this one-shot..i ship him with sica...keke

they looked hot together...

 

meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk is the guy who acted in High Kick 3 with Krystal n very close with Krystal..he once stated that he wanted to be close to Jessica among SNSD members.....he is also hyoyeon's best friend...but he said other than Hyo, he is not close with other Shoshis..so, that's why he chose Jessica as his favorite and wanted to be close with our ice princess....

 

Park Hyeungsoo- Woo Bin's character in School 5

Go Namsun - Jong Suk's character in School 5

 

Two beautiful sisters were waiting for their friends to join them to have lunch at a fancy restaurant. They are none other than the royal-genes siblings, the Jung sisters, SNSD’s Jessica and F(x)’s Krystal.

Jessica was busy with her phone when Jong Suk approached them. Krystal who already spotted the guys waved her hands towards them.

‘Anniyong Soojung and Sooyoen!’ Jong Suk greeted the sister.

‘Anniyong, oppa!’ Krystal greeted too while Jessica is still busy with her phone.

 

‘Yah, Sooyoen! You should greet me, stop playing with your phone,’ Jong Suk nagged at the ice princess and took a seat in front of Krystal.

‘Stop calling me Sooyeon! Call me Jessica like everyone else did,’ Jessica retorted while finally diverted her eyes from her phone and looked at Jongsuk.

However, she is surprised to see another guy besides Jong Suk. That handsome guy sat in front of her while wearing a pretty smile.

 

 

‘Owh, sorry…’ Jessica apologized, embarrassed.

‘You should check your surrounding before outburst your ice princessness attitude,’ Jong Suk teased the pinkish-cheeks ice princess.

‘You should tell me beforehand that you bring a friend along,’ Jessica retorted in her usual ice princess’s mode.

 

‘Anniyonghaseyo, I am Kim Woo Bin. Called me Woo Bin,’ Woo Bin, Jong Suk’s friend, introduced himself.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, I am Jessica. Called me Sica,’ Jessica introduced herself too.

‘Anniyong, oppa!’ Krystal informally greeted Woo Bin.

‘Anniyong.. We haven’t seen each other for quite a long time,’ Woo Bin replied.

‘Neh, I am busy with my schedules,’ Krystal told.

 

‘Both of you know each other already?’ Jessica asked her sister.

‘Yeah, we met several times before. When I met Jong Suk oppa, Woo Bin oppa was there too,’ Krystal explained to her sister.

‘Ahhh..’ Jessica responded while nodding.

 

‘You know Woo Bin, right?’ Jong Suk asked.

‘I do. Soojungie forced me to watch School 5, so, I do know Woo Bin-shi,’ Jessica coolly answered.

‘Onnie is a big fan of Park Hyeungsoo. She always fangirling over Hyeungsoo oppa,’ Krystal told, referring to Woo Bin’s character in School 5.

 

‘Chinchayo? Thank you,’ Woo Bin thanked in grateful while smiling at the ice princess.

‘It’s nothing. I am just a fan. I love your character in that drama, you did a great job,’ Jessica replied while shyly smiling.

 

‘Yah, Sooyeon! What about me?’ Jong Suk asked.

‘You? You are way too skinny, so, I don’t like Go Namsun,’ Jessica replied with her usual chicness and coolness.

‘Yah! Go Namsun is way better than Park Hyeungsoo,’ Jong Suk retorted.

‘Maybe but Kim Woo Bin is way better than Lee Jong Suk,’ Woo Bin responded, playfully.

‘I agree with you, Woo Bin-shi,’ Jessica said to Woo Bin and the latter smiled at her.

‘Aishh, chincha… Both of you are too much,’ Jong Suk complained.

‘Don’t worry oppa, I am on your side,’ Krystal took on Jong Suk’s side.

‘That’s right. Oppa only has you, Soojungie,’ Jong Suk replied with a sigh.

Jessica, Woo Bin and Krystal laughed at their friend’s reaction.

 

 

‘By the way Jessica-shi, just call me Woo Bin. We are the same age, so, don’t be too formal,’ Woo Bin said to Jessica.

‘And called me Sica, don’t be too formal too,’ Jessica replied while flashing her angelic smiles.

Her smiles caught Woo Bin off-guard. He never saw a smile that as attractive as Jessica’s smiles. He did witnessed her smiles every time she appeared on TV and in magazines but witnessing it live, in front of his own two eyes, felt really different and special.  He sensed an odd feeling whenever her saw her smiles and the more he looked at her, the more his heart started to beat unusually.

 

‘So, how’s the preparation for your comeback?’ Jong Suk asked Jessica.

‘Good.. But I am quite exhausted with the training and my musical performances. I wish I can sleep for 24/7,’ Jessica answered in her sleepiness mode.

‘Aigooo… You are always sleepy, sleepyhead,’ Jong Suk teased.

Jessica pouted her lips at Jong Suk’s teased. Woo Bin chuckled seeing the ice princess’s cute pout.

 

‘When will SNSD comeback?’ Woo Bin asked.

‘The end of this month,’ Jessica replied.

‘I can’t wait. You girls have been gone for too long already,’ Woo Bin told.

‘I can’t wait too. I miss to perform in my homeland,’ Jessica said while smiling.

 

‘I heard from Hyoyeon that your new song is a hard-dance song. The choreography is hard and fierce, right?’ Jong Suk asked, he is a close friend of Hyoyeon.

‘Yepp, that’s why we need to practice harder. Hyoyeon has nothing to worry about because she is the main dancer, she is a great dancer. Whereas me, I need to practice harder,’ Jessica sighed.

‘Of course, you are always lazy. You barely move when you dance,’ Jong Suk teased.

‘No, I did not!’ Jessica retorted.

‘Yes, you are,’ Jong Suk teased again.

‘I guess I am,’ Jessica quietly said with her sad face. She felt upset every time people claimed she is lazy when the truth is she did her best.

 

 

‘Yah!’ Woo Bin said to Jong Suk while slapping his arm, aware of Jessica’s sadness.

Jong Suk just chuckled; he loves to tease Jessica.

 

‘Jessica, personally, I think you are one of the best dancers in SNSD. You maybe not as good as Hyoyeon, but you have your own strength in your moves. Plus, you are the main vocalist too, so, no one will complain about your dance,’ Woo Bin tried to cheer the ice princess.

‘Thank you, Woo Bin-ah,’ Jessica thanked with her light smile.

 

‘Since when the ice princess is so sensitive?’ Jong Suk asked.

‘Oppa, stop teasing my onnie,’ Krystal scolded.

‘Sooyeon-ah, are you mad?’ Jong Suk asked.

‘No,’ Jessica shortly answered.

‘Come on, I’m just teasing you. You know me, right?’ Jong Suk consoled her.

‘Yes, I know you. The annoying and mean Lee Jong Suk,’ Jessica said.

‘Ani, I am the handsome and kind Lee Jong Suk.’

Jessica playfully stuck her tongue at him. Woo Bin chuckled seeing her cuteness and playfulness.

 

‘Sooyeon-ah, sometimes I wonder who is the onnie and who is the dungseng? Are you sure you are the onnie? Not Soojungie?’ Jong Suk asked, teasing her.

‘Whatever, I’m not talking to you,’ Jessica replied while pouting her lips like a little kid.

Krystal, Jong Suk and Woo Bin chuckled at her cute acts. Sometimes, Jessica did act like a kid and more childish than Krystal.

 

‘Let’s eat…. I’m hungry~~~~~’ Jessica whined.

‘See, Soojung is not as childish as you,’ Jong Suk pointed her action.

‘You are cute,’ Woo Bin spoke while chuckling.

Jessica’s cheeks heated by his remarks; embarrassed.

 

‘That’s the real Jessica. You won’t see her like this on TV,’ Jong Suk told his friend.

‘Yah, stop teasing me,’ Jessica pouted.

‘Onnie, you do act like a kid,’ Krystal said to her sister.

‘Well, I am still young. It’s not a sin for me to act like a kid, right?’ Jessica replied.

‘Neh, that’s right. I’m on your side,’ Woo Bin said.

Jessica smiled at him, there’s something about him that attracted her.

 

 

 

All of them enjoyed their lunch while chit-chatting with each other. Surprisingly, Jessica and Woo Bin easily get close with each other. They are very comfortable with each other; like they already knew each other for long.

‘So, after School 5, what is your next project? Another drama?’ Jessica asked Woo Bin. They were alone because Jong Suk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter