____Sica pt 2

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Seoul, at SME.

Jessica, Taeyeon and Tiffany are at SME, looking for their boyfriends. Jessica doesn’t want to come along but TaeNy forced her. They know the conflicts between Jessica and her boyfriend. That’s why they forced her to come along, so that she can patch up things with her boyfriend.

Honestly, Jessica really misses him like crazy. She misses his voice, his laugh, his hugs and kisses and everything about him.  But, her ego stopped her from meeting him and also, his big ego.

She is already back in Korea yesterday, but, he doesn’t even come to see her. He just called her asking if she is already back. Then, that’s all, nothing more. They haven’t meet for more than a week but he doesn’t show any sign of missing her, not at all. That’s make Jessica so sad, hurts and angry with him. She keeps thinking that he doesn’t love her anymore.

 

 

‘Hi oppadeul!’ Tiffany shouted loudly when they entered one of the practice room.

‘Oh, Fany-ah~~’ Siwon said happily while running to his girlfriend and hugged her.

 

Leeteuk did the same to Taeyeon. The couples are hugging each other, releasing their longing after more than a week hasn’t meet. Jessica just looks at her boyfriend and slowly walked to him. Usually, she will runs to him and hugs him tightly, but this time, she doesn’t want to do that anymore.

He is looking at her with confused look, wondering why he didn’t get a bear hug from her like always.

‘Hi, oppa,’ Jessica greeted while smiling lightly.

‘Hey~~’ he said with light smile.

 

‘Sica, I miss you!’ Donghae suddenly said while pulling her into his arms.

Jessica is startled with his hug but she slowly smiles, knowing there is someone missing her, not like her boyfriend.

 

 

‘Woah, Hae. Sica is my sister in law,’ Yunho told jokingly, noticing Changmin’s jealous stare at HaeSica.

‘Opps, sorry. I just miss my pretty Sica so much,’ Donghae told playfully.

‘I miss you too, Fishy,’ Jessica said while smiling.

‘You don’t miss Changminnie?’ Yunho asked.

‘No, I don’t,’ Jessica answered playfully.

 

Everyone laughs but Changmin is really shocked with her answer even though she said in playful tones. It’s because he knows his girlfriend very well. Jessica never acted like that before. Usually, she will always saying out loud how much she misses him every time she is back from abroad. But this time, it’s different. Changmin also feel something is not right with his girlfriend, recently. She acted a bit cold towards him and she is not like always, the lovely and sweet Jessica.

She is called ice princess but she is a really lovely and sweet girlfriend to Changmin. She never acted cold except when she is jealous or angry. But now, he only saw a cold and emotionless Jessica.

 

‘Are you okay?’ Changmin asked softly.

Jessica is beside him, on the floor, while the others are absorbed with their talks and jokes. Siwon and Tiffany are having their mushy and sweet moments, same goes with Taeyeon and Leeteuk.

 

‘I’m fine,’ she answered coldly without looking at him.

‘Are you sure?’ he asked again.

‘Yep,’ she answered shortly, still not looking at him.

‘But why are you like this?’ he asked.

‘Like what?’ she asked coldly while staring at his handsome face.

‘This, you are not like always. What’s wrong?’ he asked again.

‘No, nothing’s wrong. Everything is fine, I’m perfectly fine,’ she said sarcastically.

 

Changmin frowned at her words.

‘Look at me,’ he told.

‘What?’ she asked coldly with blank face.

‘Are you mad at me?’ he asked.

‘No, why should I?’

‘Did I do something wrong?’ he asked, almost losing his patience.

‘No, you are always right,’ she answered cynically.

‘Why are you acting like this?!’ he asked quite loud.

Before Jessica could answer him, Donghae is in front of them with a paper bag.

 

‘Sica, this is for you,’ Donghae told.

‘What is this, oppa?’ Jessica asked, ignoring Changmin’s stares.

‘This is healthy drinks make from herbs, traditional herbs. I get it from my mother,’ Hae told.

‘Ah, but why are you giving it to me?’ Jessica asked.

‘Because I don’t want you sick again like last week. I’m really worried about you,’ Hae told with concern.

‘Oppa, I’m fine now. I don’t need these vitamins,’ she told.

‘No, you need it. You almost fainted on stage and nearly get an injection,’ Hae said with concern.

 

‘You were sick?’ Changmin asked, shocked.

‘Well, yeah,’ Jessica answered half-heartedly.

‘Yah, Changmin! You don’t know that your girlfriend was sick?’ Hae asked in disbelief.

‘Why don’t you tell me?’ Changmin asked, ignoring Donghae’s question.

‘Why don’t I tell you? Let just say that you don’t call me and you don’t ask how I’m doing. So, how can I tell you?’ Jessica asked in sarcastic tones.

‘But you told hyung about it?’ Changmin asked cynically.

‘Yes, because he always care for me, always asking about me, how I’m doing and so on. But you, as my boyfriend, you never did that!’ Jessica bursts out, loudly.

The others are so shocked when they heard Jessica’s loud voice.

 

 

‘Are you telling me that I don’t care about you?!’ Changmin asked loudly.

‘Well, yes!’

‘I’m sorry if I’m not like DOnghae hyung who always care for you, always sweet and nice to you. I’m not that type of person. I can’t be with you 24/7 or acting sweet and mushy all the times with you! You are too clingy and childish,’ Changmin told in anger.

‘What? I’m too clingy?! Are you kidding me?! I’m only asking for your care and love. Not all, just a piece of love from you. But, I didn’t get that anymore! You seem to forget that you have a girlfriend and I’m your girlfriend, for god sake!’ she yelled at him.

‘Why are you acting like this? I know you are my girlfriend, I still remember that,’ he told.

‘If you still remember, then why are you acting like this?! I don’t feel that I’m your girlfriend anymore, I don’t feel love from you. I don’t think you care about me,’ Jessica said in anger.

The others are just quietly listening to ChangSica arguments.

 

‘Of course I care about you! But like I said, I can’t be 24/7 with you. And I’m not like those guys who always acted sweet and cheesy with their girlfriends!’ Changmin told.

‘I’ve told you, I don’t ask for your sweetness or cheesiness. All I want is just shows me some cares or loves. That’s all I need from you,’ Jessica said.

‘That’s what I’ve been doing all this times!’

‘No, you don’t! Yes, two years ago you were like that but now, I feel like a stranger to you!’ she told.

‘What else do you want from me?!’ Changmin asked loudly.

‘I want you to show me some love! Like Taec oppa and Jiyong oppa! They care about me, they love me and they show it to me even though they know I don’t love them! They are not egoistic like you!’ Jessica told.

‘Then, go to your Taecyeon, to your Jiyong! They can give you everything you want, right?! I’m just an egoistic guy whereas they are the sweet and kind guys!’ Changmin shouted at her, jealousy strikes when she mentioned other guys.

 

‘Do you really want me to go?’ she asked while gazing at his brown eyes.

‘Yes, just go! I know how much you enjoy been pursued by those guys,’ Changmin said cynically.

‘Changmin-ah!’ Yunho yelled to his dungseng.

 

‘That’s what you think about me?’ Jessica asked, holding her tears.

‘Why? Am I wrong? You have been caught in so many scandals, right?’ he asked sarcastically.

‘I freaking hate you, Shim Changmin!! You and I are over! We are over!! O.V.E.R!!’ Jessica yelled and stormed out from the room with teary eyes.

 

 

‘Jess!’ Tiffany called her bestfriend.

‘Sica!’ Taeyeon called too.

‘What the hell you just did to her?!’ Donghae asked loudly while pushing Changmin’s chest.

‘It’s not your business!!! She’s is my girlfriend!’ Changmin yelled while pushing Donghae’s chest.

The other guys quickly hold both of them.

 

‘No, she is your ex-girlfriend now,’ Donghae told.

‘Shut up!’ Changmin yelled, realizing what he just done.

He realized that he just lost Jessica, the girl that he love so much.

 

‘Changmin-ah, cool down,’ Yunho calmed his dungseng.

‘Changmin oppa, what have you done?!!! How dare you say that to Jessie!’ Tiffany shrieked.

‘Cool down, Fany,’ Siwon coaxed.

 

‘How can I calm down when your friend here just hurt my bestfriend!’ Tiffany said angrily.

‘Oppa, you don’t know how much Sica loves you,’ Taeyeon told Changmin.

‘Really? But I don’t think so,’ Changmin said quietly.

‘What?! Are you kidding me? You doubt her love?!’ Tiffany asked in anger.

‘I don’t know,’ he said.

‘Min-ah, you are being ridiculous and unfair to Sica,’ Yunho told.

‘Hyung, it’s the truth that she’s been caught in many scandals,’ Changmin said.

 

‘So, what? You believe those rumors?’ Hae asked.

‘I don’t know what to think anymore,’ Changmin answered.

‘Oppa, Sica loves you so much. She’s always sad because she thought you don’t love her anymore. And, I don’t blame her for feeling like that because I’m thinking the same thing too,’ Tiffany said.

‘Thinking what?’ Changmin asked.

‘Thinking that you don’t love Sica,’ Taeyeon answered.

‘What?! That’s not true! I do love her, since 3 years ago until now!’

 

‘But your acts don’t show that,’ Tiffany said.

‘Neh, Min-ah. I agreed with the girls. You are not showing your love for Sica,’ Yunho told.

‘Hyung, you know me, right? I’m always like this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter