JonghoonXsica

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At a distinct park

 

A guy and a girl are on the bench, enjoying the beautiful night view in front of them. The girl leaned her head on the guy’s broad shoulder while the guy tilted his head on hers. Her left arm is tightly hugging his right-muscular arm.

Both of them are silently and quietly enjoying their private moments. If anyone saw them, they will be really surprised because both of them are not a couple but just friends, very special friends; they share a very special relationship. And people will be more surprise because they are the well-known and famous idols in Korea, Asia and around the world.

‘Sica-yah..’ the guy softly called.

‘Emm?’ Jessica, the one and only SNSD’s ice princess, delicately responded. Her head is still comfortably rested on his shoulder.

‘Jessica..’ he called again.

‘Emmm, what is it?’ she replied.

‘Sooyeon-yah,’ he said again.

She lifted her head from his shoulder and gazed at his handsome face. He is flashing his beautiful smiles with his pretty eye-smiles that for her no one can beat, not even her best friend, Tiffany.

 

 

‘What is it, Choi Jonghoon?’ Jessica asked with her confused face.

Jonghoon, Ft. Island’s y and charismatic leader, chuckled at her cute-confused looks.

‘Yah, why are you laughing? Are you sick?’ she asked while placing her palm against his forehead. Creases slowly appeared on her forehead.

‘I’m not sick,’ he replied while gently pushed her hand. He reached over and softly brushed the creases on her glory forehead.

‘Stop frowning. It ruins your gorgeous face,’ he said while still brushing her forehead with his thumb.

She cracked a sweet smile at him, touched with his sweet actions and words. He is handsomely smiling too, showing his gorgeous eye-smiles that never failed to melt her heart and makes it beaten out of rhythm.

 

‘Stop smiling like that at me!’ Jessica said while gently pushed his cheek to the other side.

‘Why?’ Jonghoon asked while chuckling because he knew her reason. He is still gazing at her and is still smiling at her with his lovely and warm gazes.

‘Because I will drown; I will end up fall more in love with you than I already do,’ she answered with her eyes fixed at his face.

‘Well, that’s not a bad thing. Our feelings are mutual. You know how much I treasure and love you,’ he said with his eye-smiles.

‘I know and I do too,’ she replied, softly.

 

 

Suddenly, Jonghoon let out a big and deep sigh. His eye-smiles slowly vanished and replaced by his gloomy looks.

‘I wish I am older than you,’ he spoke after a few moments in silence.

Before Jessica could ask why, he spoke again.

‘If I am older than you, you won’t hesitate and won’t have doubt to accept me as your boyfriend.’

 She is startled with his bitter words.

 

‘Jonghoon-ah, that’s not true,’ Jessica said while intertwined her fingers with his.

‘It’s the truth. We love each other but, you hesitate to accept me because I am younger than you. You prefer older guy as your lover and that’s what I’m lacking. That’s why you can’t accept me as your boyfriend until now, right? You prefer someone older and matured like Taecyeon hyung, Donghae hyung and Jiyong hyung,’ he retorted, frustratedly.

She is hurt to see him sad and dejected like that.

 

Jessica released their intertwined fingers and cupped his face with her small palms. She brought his face on the same level with hers and stared into his gorgeous eyes.

‘That’s not the case, Choi Jonghoon… It’s true that I preferred older guy but, that was before I met you. After we met, I change my mind. I don’t mind older or younger guy as long as he loves me and we loves each other. And that’s how we feel towards each other… I love you as much as you love me…Even though you are younger than me but I never feel it that way. You always act like an oppa to me and I am happy with it. You are matured compared to your age. I always feel that you are actually older than me from the way you pamper me, cherish me and care for me….But, something is holding me from accepting you and be official with you. And I’m not sure myself what is that thing… Maybe I am scared after what happened to Jonghyun, Minyoung onnie and Hara. Their relationship broken half-way and I don’t want that to happen to us. I cherish our loves so much and I never wanted our loves to become like my close friends’. I saw how much they suffered and I don’t want us to suffer like them…… Your age is never the barrier in our ‘relationship’,’ she explained to him while staring right into his eyes.

He cracked a light smile and kissed her palm that’s cupping his cheek.

 

 

‘Is that true?’ Jonghoon asked while holding both of her hands.

‘Yes, it’s the truth,’ Jessica replied with smiles.

He smiled too and pulled her into his embrace. He tightly embraced her while gently her brunette hair.

‘I love you so much, Jessica,’ he whispered before planted a kiss on the top of her crown.

‘Me too, Choi Jonghoon,’ she replied, on his chest.

They stayed in each other embraces for a while before parted.

 

‘I want you to know that I treasure and cherish you so much. I will never hurt you and will never let anyone hurt you. You means the world to me,’ Jonghoon expressed his feeling.

‘I know, I already know………..And please don’t feel threaten by other guys’ existence in my life. Donghae oppa is my past while Taecyeon oppa is just a close friend of mine,’ Jessica explained to him.

‘What about Jiyong sunbaenim?’ he asked.

‘Jiyong oppa is a friend, just a friend,’ she answered.

‘A friend who is pursuing you,’ he stated with jealousy.

‘Yes but, I don’t have special feeling towards him. But with you, it’s a different case,’ she said while hugging his muscular arm.

 

 

‘What makes you rejected G-Dragon for me? I am nobody compared to the mighty GD,’ Jonghoon asked.

‘I am not a type of person who is after someone’s fame, popularity or money. I follow my heart and my heart is screaming and longing for you, not him,’ Jessica replied while leaning her head on his shoulder; her favorite spot.

He let out a content smile upon hearing her words.

 

‘Plus, I already have fame and money even though not as much as Jiyong oppa’s. So, I don’t need to worry about that,’ Jessica smugly said in her arrogant tone. She still has it, the aura of the ice princess.

Jonghoon pinched the bridge of her nose and she burst into laughter. She was joking when she said those words and he knows it.

 

 

 

‘Jonghoon-yah, let’s stay this way for now…. Trust me, the day when I will accept you as my official boyfriend will come, soon,’ Jessica softly said while playing with his fingers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter