HaeSica ft JiSica ft HunSica

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGDCMv78Lyg

*i came up with this oneshot after watching this vid..it's so hearbreaking to see the way donghae treats sica in this vid..he ignored her..he is playing  around with fany, sunny n other girls but pretend like sica is not there..:(

hae-ah, i always love haesica,..but, when i saw this vid, i am so upset with u, hae..please don't be too cruel to sica..

 

At SME building

 

The SMTown will have a meeting at the main meeting room, to discuss about SM’s Halloween Party. Everyone is excited with the upcoming party. They are talking and discussing about the party while walking to the meeting room. However, among them, there is one person who seems uninterested. She is walking along with Yoona while showing her poker face. She is none other than the ice princess, SNSD’s Jessica.

 

‘Yoon-ah, you go ahead. I’ll see you later,’ Jessica quietly told Yoona.

‘Where are you going, onnie?’ Yoona asked.

‘Washroom,’ Jessica replied.

‘Arasso.. Be quick, onnie.’

Jessica nods while flashing a light smile at Yoona. Jessica halts her steps and turns around, changing direction to the other side.

 

‘Where are you going, Sica-ah?’ Siwon asked when he noticed she changed her direction.

‘Washroom,’ Jessica nonchalantly replied.

‘There’s a washroom in the meeting room,’ Eunhyuk told.

‘It’s okay, oppa. I need to clear my mind for a while,’ Jessica said with her eyes fixed on certain someone, a fishy guy who glanced at her before averted his eyes to others.

‘Arasso… Be quick, Jessie,’ Tiffany reminded her.

Jessica just curtly nods before drags her steps away. The fishy guy, Donghae, stares at her as she walks away from them.

 

 

‘What’s the point of staring at her back, Hae? When you keep on avoiding and ignoring her all the times. You act like you don’t care about her when the truth is you do. What the hell are you doing, Lee Donghae?’ Siwon said in dissatisfaction. He cares so much about Jessica. He considers her as his own little sister. That’s why he hates it when Donghae keeps on hurting her even though unintentionally.

Donghae just keeps in silence while staring down on the floor.

 

‘It’s a good thing she is close with Jiyong now. At least, he cares about her,’ Siwon said again.

‘How can you say that? Don’t you know what kind of a guy he is? Yesterday, he has been spotted clubbing with Clara. Do you want Sica to be with that kind of guy?’ Donghae suddenly retorted.

‘He CARES about Jessica. He cherishes her, that’s the most important thing. I don’t want her to be with someone who constantly hurt her and being such a coward,’ Siwon replied.

‘Wowwooowww, cool guys….. Let’s not fight now, okay? Let’s go,’ Eunhyuk calmed s while Yoona, Tiffany and the rest of them just nodded.

Siwon dashes forwards, leaving them behind.

 

‘You know Hae oppa, what Siwon oppa said is true… I’m with him about Jiyong oppa,’ Yoona spoke before following Siwon.

Donghae sighs while clenching his fists.

‘Man up, Hae! That’s what you should do,’ Eunhyuk told his best friend.

‘I don’t know, Hyuk… I just don’t know,’ Donghae said and walked away with misery.

 

 

 

They aren’t aware that Jessica is listening to their conversation. Tears are b in her eyes with Donghae’s acts. She has shed a lot of tears because of Donghae and she still is.

Jessica quickly heads to the washroom with tears rolling down on her cheeks. Suddenly, she bumps into someone and crashed into his chest. That person quickly wraps his arms around the girl, to prevent her from falling.

 

‘Sorry,’ Jessica apologized while gazing up at the person who is embracing her.

‘It’s okay, noona,’ that person, EXO’s maknae, Oh Sehun, said. However he is shocked to see the tears on his sunbae’s cheeks.

 

‘Are you okay, noona? Are you hurt somewhere?’ Sehun asked, panicked.

‘No, no… I’m okay,’ Jessica replied while clumsily wiping off her tears.

‘Where are you going, noona? We should go to the meeting room now,’Baekhyun said.

‘Yeah, I know. I need to use the bathroom. See you,’ she said while walking away.

‘Noona, I’ll come with you,’ Sehun and Kris said at the same time.

She is surprised with their offers.

 

‘It’s okay. I’ll be fine,’ Jessica said with her wet and red eyes.

‘Ani, noona. I’ll come with you,’ Kris insisted.

‘Me too!’ Sehun said.

‘Wait for me here. I won’t be long,’ she told them with a faint smile and they nodded.

She leaves to the washroom, not far from where they are now.

 

 

 

‘What happen to noona?’ Sehun wondered.

‘What makes her cry that hard?’ Kris wondered too.

‘Poor her, she looks so sad.. I never know the ice princess will look that fragile,’ Baekhyun said.

‘That was just her nickname. She is not a cold person, she is kind and warm. She took care of me really well during SMTown last year,’ Kris said to s.

‘I always know noona is a kind and warm person. I never took her nickname seriously,’ Sehun said with dreamy eyes.

‘Something is weird with you, maknae.. Do you perharps like Jessica noona?’ Baekhyun asked, curiously.


‘Er…erk..aniyo…I mean, I do like her as my noona…Neh..neh,’ Sehun stuttered.

‘Why are you stuttering?’ Kris asked.

‘No..nothing,’ Sehun replied while maintaining his coolness.

 

 

 

‘You really wait for me?’ suddenly an angelic voice is heard.

‘Of course, noona. We promised to wait for you, right?’ Sehun said with his pretty smiles.

‘Aww, that’s so sweet of you. Thank you,’ Jessica thanked while patting Sehun’s cheek.

‘Let’s go, noona. We are late already,’ Baekhyun spoke.

‘Neh, let’s go,’ she replied.

They walk towards the meeting room. Jessica is walking side by side with Sehun while Baekhyun with Kris.

 

Sehun keeps on glancing at Jessica, to check on her condition.

‘Are you okay, noona?’ Sehun asked.

‘Neh, I’m fine. Why do you ask?’ Jessica replied.

‘Aniya…I’m just worried about you,’ Sehun said.

‘You care about me?’ she asked, jokingly.

‘Of course I care. You are my sunbae and my noona,’ Sehun replied while smiling.

‘Thanks, Sehun.. I really appreciate your attention for me,’ she thanked while flashing her angelic smiles.

Sehun is flustered with her smiles. He feels butterflies in his stomach, making his heart beats out of rhythm.

 

When they are approaching the meeting room, Donghae is waiting outside the room. He is waiting for someone with his worried looks. And when he sees Jessica with the EXO boys, he looks relieved.

‘Faster, the meeting will start really soon,’ Donghae said to them while glancing at Jessica.

‘Neh, hyung,’ the boys responded to their sunbae.

‘Oppa, are you waiting for me?’ Jessica asked with her hopeful looks.

‘Aniyo… I’m waiting for the other SMTown who doesn’t arrive yet, and that includes you too,’ Donghae replied, nonchalantly.

Jessica bites her lower lips, trying to hide her sadness. She unconsciously grips onto Sehun’s arm, looking for a support.

Sehun is aware the atmosphere between HaeSica. He knows HaeSica’s history, everyone in SME knows about the ice fishes couple. Sehun places his palm on her hand that is clinging onto his arm. He gives her a warm smile and she returns with a faint one.

 

 

When they steps into the room, everyone is looking at them. Jessica ignores their stares because she is still sad with the cold treatment she gets from Donghae.

‘Sica, are you okay?’ Siwon asked, aware of her sad face.

‘I’m fine, oppa,’ Jessica answered, faintly.

‘But you don’t look okay at all,’ Siwon said with concern.

Before Jessica can utters other words, Lee Soo Man walks into the room with the staffs. Siwon holds her wrist and drags her with him, to sit beside him. Sehun joins his other members with his eyes constantly glancing at the ice princess.

 

They discusses about an hour about the flow of the party. After LSM and the staffs leave, SMTown idols are still in the room, chit-chatting with each other.

‘Sica-yah, why you always look sad nowadays?’ Yunho asked.

‘Aniyo, oppa… It’s nothing,’ Jessica replied with her force-smiles.

‘What’s bothering you?’ Yunho, being a good oppa, asked with concern.

‘It’s really nothing. I’m fine,’ she assured.

Yunho smiles while patting her head, showing his cares for the girl.

 

Jessica smiles too at Yunho but when her eyes caught Donghae, who is busy laughing and joking with TaeNy, her eyes instantly b with tears.

Siwon is aware the way Jessica looks at Donghae and he also notices the tears in her eyes.

‘Hyung, do you know that the mighty G-Dragon is pursuing our ice princess?’ Siwon said out loud to Yunho, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear his statement.

‘Really?!’ Yunho asked, surprised.

‘Oppa!’ Jessica whined while slapping Siwon’s arm.

 

‘Wow, noona! Daebak! GD sunbaenim is like one in a million!’ Key stated in amazement.

‘Noona jjang!’ Taemin cheered.

‘I am happy for you, Sica-yah,’ Yesung said.

‘See, everyone is thinking the same with me. You should go for it,’ Siwon told the ice princess.

‘You think so?’ Jessica asked, half-heartedly.

‘Yesss!’ Siwon replied, firmly.

 

 

‘Siwon-ah, how could you encourage her to accept that guy? You know what type of guy he is? He is a troublemaker, with all his scandals and all. And now, you ask Sica to accept him? Don’t you think about her feeling? He is not a good guy. Sica deserves someone better than him,’ Dongahe blurted out.

‘Hae, I want her to accept Jiyong because I care for her. Why? Because I know Jiyong will protect and love her like you never did… And what? Jiyong is not a good guy? So, who’s the good guy? You? You are the person who always make her sad,’ Siwon retorted.

‘Why do you keep on blaming me?’ Donghae asked.

‘Are you kidding me? You asked me why??... Lee Donghae, you know how much Sica loves you and she still does until now. And I know you still love her too but, you suppress your feeling because you are too coward! You ignore and avoid her, you hurt her feelings by flirting with other girls. You do realize that, right?’ Siwon burst out his anger.

‘Oppa, stop… Please,’ Jessica pleaded while holding onto Siwon’s arm.

 

‘That’s not true… I treat her like I treat other girls. If she feels hurt with my action, I am sorry…. I am not her boyfriend so, I don’t have to pay extra attention to her!’ Donghae retorted in anger too.

‘Donghae-yah, calm down,’ Eunhyuk tried to calm his best friend.

‘I know you are not her boyfriend anymore but I know you still love her! Sometimes you will act so sweet towards her and sometimes, you will be so cold towards her. What are you thinking? Don’t you think about her feeling when you keep on toying with her heart?...You still love her. Both of you still love each other. So why do you keep torturing her and yourself? Stop this nonsense and get back together.. Both of you still can’t get over each other,’ Siwon said, more composed than before.

‘Aniyo… I’m not torturing anyone,’ Donghae denied.

‘Really? So, that means you don’t love her anymore?’ Siwon asked.

It takes a while before Donghae finally answers Siwon’s question.

‘Neh, I don’t love Sica anymore…My feelings for her are gone, it’s in the past.’

 

‘Lee Donghae!!’ Yunho yelled.

‘Oppa!’ Yoona, Seohyun and Yuri cried.

The EXO boys are quietly watching the drama while Jessica instantly shed her tears upon hearing Donghae’s hurtful words.

 

 

‘So… you don’t love me anymore?’ Jessica asked with tears.

‘Ye..yes,’ Donghae replied with red eyes, holding his own tears.

‘Thank you for telling me the truth… I am so stupid to keep holding on my love for you. I am stupid enough to not aware that your love for me was just a past…I am so stupid for always crying for you…. But now, I finally know the truth….Thank you for telling me the truth, Lee Donghae…. I swear, this is the last time I cry for you. After this, I won’t cry for you, never again,’ she said with tears rapidly rolled down on her cheeks.

‘Sica-yah,’ Siwon muttered, feeling sorry for her.

 

‘Oppa, I need to go. I’ll see you later,’ Jessica said to Siwon before dragging her feet away.

‘Noona…’ Sehun called for her.

‘I’m fine, don’t worry,’ Jessica sobbed.

‘Noona, I’ll come with you,’ Sehun said while holding her arm.

‘I’m sorry, Sehun-ah… Noona want to be alone,’ she said, still sniffling.

‘But noona…’

‘I’ll see you later, okay?’ Jessica said while patting Sehun’s cheek before dashed out from the room.

 

 

 

‘Mianhe, Sica,’ Donghae mumbled with tears rolled down his cheek.

‘I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter