TopSica 4 pt. 1

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At YGE’s Building

In the meeting room

 

All YG’s artists gather in the meeting room for a meeting with their CEO, Yang Hyunsuk.

‘Okay guys and girls, today we won’t have a serious meeting. I just want to brief about our annual special trip this coming Thursday,’ YG spoke to his artists.

The rookies in YG’s family, Winner and Ikon, are excitedly gasped in anticipation for this special trip. YG holds a special trip every year for his artists to let them rest and bonding with each other. This will be the first trip for both Winner and Ikon and that’s why they are so excited and eager for this trip. Like always, the trip will be hold in a private and distinct place that is chosen by YG himself and is free from reporters.

 

‘For both Winner and Ikon, all of you need to know something. It has been a tradition for all YG’s artists to bring along their closest friend or relative during this trip; one person for each of you. Usually, your sunbaes bring their friends,’ YG told.

‘Kiddo, this is the time when all of us try to show off to each other,’ Tablo spoke.

‘Show off?’ Ikon’s Bobby asked in confusion.

‘Yeah, we always bring along our famous friend, you know, fellow idols or actors. Top hyung here has brought Kim Hyunjoong sunbaenim and Song Seunghyun sunbaenim.. So, whoever brings the most famous person will amaze us,’ Daesung replied.

‘Ahhhhh,’ Winner and Ikon responded in unison.

 

‘But, all of you are still new in this industry. Besides, Ikon has not even debut yet so, we understand if you just bring one of your family or your friend. Well, except for Bobby. I bet he will bring either his Dok2 hyung or The Quiett hyung,’ GD spoke for the first time.

Winner and Ikon nod in understanding.

‘Okay, that’s settle then.. If any of you have question, you can ask your sunbaenim,’ YG concluded the meeting and all of them dismissed from the room.

 

 

‘Who will you bring along, Hanbin-ah?’ Bobby asked B.I.

‘I don’t know. I think one of my childhood bestfriends. I don’t have any celebrity friends yet,’ B.I replied.

‘I’ll bring Jackson,’ Winner’s Mino told.

‘And Dok2 hyung for me,’ Bobby said.

‘Aigoo, I think the rest of us will just bring our friend or family,’ Jinhwan sighed.

‘That’s right, hyung,’ Junhoe agreed.

‘I will just bring along my cousin,’ Chanwoo, Ikon’s maknae spoke.

‘I know, maknae.. I think I will bring along my family too,’ Ikon’s Yunhyeong said.

All of them heads to their training room without thinking hard who they want to bring along during the trip because they don’t have many choices other than to bring along either their non-celebrity friend or their family member.

 

 

The trip at ________ Resort

 

All YG’s artists already arrive at the resort. They gather at the resort’s private park where they are having a small feast while waiting for their respective guests.

Ikon and Winner are chit-chatting and laughing with each other. They always stay together because they are the maknae in YG’s family.

One by one, their guests start to arrive. 2NE1’s Dara brings her brother, MBLAQ’s Thunder, Seungri brings his model-friend while Daesung brings the nation MC, Yoo Jaesuk. Most of Winner and Ikon’s members invite their non-celebrity friend except for Mino and Bobby.

 

‘Chanwoo’s cousin still not arrives?’ B.I asked his fellow members.

‘Not yet. He said he will arrive in few minutes,’ Jinhwan replied to his leader.

 

 

‘Wow, is that really her?!’ suddenly Bobby and Mino gasped in surprised with their eyes fixed at the entrance to the park.

The others look at that direction and all of them gasp too.

‘That’s really SNSD’s Jessica, right?’ Taehyun spoke.

‘She is not SNSD anymore. She is Jessica Jung now,’ Yunhyeong corrected his friend.

‘Ah, that’s right. Jessica Jung.’

 

‘Wow, she’s hot!’ Bobby exclaimed.

‘And drop-dead gorgeous too,’ Mino said.

‘I wonder who invites her here. Do you think one of 2NE1’s sunbaenim? Or BB’s hyungdeul?’ B.I wondered.

‘If it’s BB’s hyung, it will be daebak,’ Donghyuk spoke.

‘I know right. If BB’s hyung, it will either GD hyung or Top hyung or Youngbae hyung,’ Junhoe replied while all of them are still gawking at the ice princess, Jessica Jung, who is been greeted by 2NE1’s Dara and Bom.

 

‘Maybe it’s Bom noona,’ Bobby said.

‘Hyung, what are you guys gossiping about?’ Chanwoo who just appeared beside them, asked.

‘Shut up, maknae. We are watching an angel right now,’ Bobby said while still ogling at Jessica.

Chanwoo averts his eyes towards his fellow members are looking at.

‘Omo, my Jessica noona is here!’ Chanwoo squealed.

 

‘Sica noona!’ Chanwoo yelled while sprinting towards Jessica with grins plastered on his face.

‘Did I hear it right? Did he just say ‘my Jessica noona’?’ Mino questioned in confusion.

‘His Jessica noona?’ Bobby questioned too.

‘Since when she becomes his noona? Aishh, that kid must be joking. He likes to joke a lot,’ Junhoe brushed off their unbelievable thoughts.

However, when they see Jung Chanwoo tightly embraces Jessica in his arms, their eyes are widened and their jaws dropped.

 

 

Meanwhile, at Chanwoo and Jessica’s side.

 

Chanwoo crashes Jessica with his tight embraces and she hugs him back.

‘I miss you so much, noona,’ Chanwoo told.

‘I miss you too, Channie,’ Jessica replied while smiling.

Chanwoo continues tightly hugging Jessica while gently rocking her body to the left and right.

‘Yah2x, you are suffocating me,’ she told while slapping his back.

Chanwoo chuckles before he releases her from his embracement.

 

‘Aigoo, you grown up so much from the last time I saw you,’ Jessica said while patting Chanwoo’s cheek.

‘Of course I grow up. I am a healthy boy,’ Chanwoo said while smiling.

Jessica smiles too before embracing him once again.

‘I do miss you so much, baby cousin,’ she softly said.

 

‘Chanwoo-ah, why don’t you tell us that Jessica is your cousin?’ Dara who is witnessing the cousin’s interaction, asked.

‘I don’t think it is an important matter, Dara noona. Plus, no one ask me,’ Chanwoo humbly answered his senior.

‘Of course it’s important! It’s Jessica Jung!’ Dara playfully exclaimed.

‘Onnie~~~’ Jessica whined.

‘It’s good to see you again, Sica-ah,’ Dara said to Jessica.

‘Me too,onnie,’ Jessica replied. Both of them meet several times before during music shows and events. However, it’s been ages since the last time they met.

 

 

‘Owh, anniyonghaseyo sanjangnim,’ Jessica formally and respectably bowed to Yang Hyun Suk who suddenly appeared in front of her.

‘Anniyong, Jessica,’ YG replied with his kind smile.

‘It is a great pleasure to been able to meet you.. Thank you for letting me joins this special event and thank you for accepting and training my cousin. I really2 appreciate it and I hope sangjangnim will continue to teach and train him,’ Jessica expressed her gratitude towards YG.

‘You don’t have to thank me. He is a talented boy, that’s why I recruit him into Ikon,’ YG said.

‘He still needs to learn many things,’ Jessica said while hugging Chanwoo’s arm.

‘Yes, he is. But don’t worry, his team leader and s are capable enough to teach and train him,’ YG told.

‘Neh, sanjangnim.’

‘Well, enjoy yourself, Jessica. I will see you later,’ YG said before disappearing into the crowd.

 

‘Sica, I will leave you with your baby cousin for a while, okay? I need to greet the others,’ Dara told Jessica.

‘Neh, onnie. I’ll see you later,’ Jessica replied with her smiles.

 

 

‘Noona, let’s go and meet my members,’ Chanwoo said while dragging Jessica with him.

Jessica just follows where Chanwoo is dragging her too.

 

Chanwoo drags Jessica towards s and Winner who are all staring and gawking at Jessica in disbelief.

‘Hyungdeul, this is my noona, Jessica noona. She is my cousin,’ Chanwoo proudly introduced Jessica to his friends.

‘Anniyong, everyone,’ Jessica warmly greeted the boys. However, all of them do not respond to her and just stand there with their eyes solely fixed on her; they are speechless.

‘Hi guys,’ Jessica awkwardly greeted again, this time in English.

 

‘What’s wrong with your friends?’ Jessica whispered to Chanwoo.

‘Hyungdeul!’ Chanwoo slightly yelled to get his hyungs’ attention.

‘Ahh, anni..anniyonghaseyo, Jessica-sunbaenim,’ B.I is the first one who reacted.

‘Anniyong,’ Jessica greeted once again while beautifully smiling.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, Jessica-sunbaenim,’ finally the others reacted.

Jessica flashes her captivating smiles that flutter the boys’ hearts.

 

‘It’s nice to finally meet all of you, especially my Channie’s fellow members,’ Jessica said.

‘Neh, it’s nice to meet you too, sunbaenim,’ Jinhwan politely greeted, slightly trembled.

‘You can call me noona. Sunbaenim sounds too formal, don’t you think?’ she replied.

‘Neh, noona… Please forgive us for behaving like this. Actually, we are totally surprised and shocked because we never know that you are maknae’s cousin,’ B.I spoke on behalf of his friends.

‘That’s right, noona. We never know about this, that’s why we are shocked. We are speechless to see the famous Jessica Jung in front of us,’ Bobby spoke too.

‘Don’t flatter me. I’m not that well-known.’

‘No, noona. You are very famous among male trainees and idols,’ Taehyun told her.

‘No, I’m not that great. If I am that famous, I won’t be kicked out from my group by my own members, right?’ she stated while cracking a bitter smile.

‘Noona! How many times have I told you to stop talking like that!’ Chanwoo slightly raised his voice towards Jessica with his unsatisfied-expression.

‘See, my baby cousin here is really sensitive,’ she playfully retorted but anyone can see the sadness and pain in her eyes. Her eyes have lost their sparks and they look so dull.

‘Noona ~~~,’ Chanwoo muttered before embracing her.

‘And he is very protective too,’ she said, in Chanwoo’s arms.

‘I’m always here with you, noona. I will protect my noona,’ Chanwoo said, emotionally.

Ikon and Winners don’t know what to say because they know the issue is very sensitive, and they know how much it hurts Jessica. They can tell from the way she tries to smile and make joke; that she is totally hurt and sad.

A tear manages to escape from Jessica’s eyes but she quickly wipes it off before anyone can see it. However, some of the boys already spotted her tear and they realize how fragile and broken she is even though she tries to look strong in front of them. And without anyone notices, a pair of deep and beautiful eyes is watching the scene with full interest. His eyes couldn’t leave Jessica’s figure ever since she stepped into the crowd.

 

 

‘Okay, where’s my room’s key?’ Jessica said with her cheerful voices after parting her hugs with Chanwoo.

‘Here, noona.. You can go and rest first. I will come and meet you later, okay?’ Chanwoo said while giving her room’s key.

‘Alright. Don’t worry about me, just enjoy yourself with your friends, okay? I wish I can stay longer but I am tired. I need to recharge my battery so that I can enjoy myself to the fullest tonight,’ she explained to the boys.

‘It’s okay, noona. We understand,’ Junhoe spoke with kind smiles.

‘Do you want me to walk you to your room?’Chanwoo asked.

‘No, it’s okay. I’ll be fine by my own,’ she answered.

‘Are you sure, noona?’ Chanwoo asked.

‘Aigoooo… Neh, I’m sure. I am a big girl, you know. Don’t worry,’ she replied with smiles while patting Chanwoo’s cheek.

Jessica leaves the boys and heads to her room, to get a rest.

 

When Jessica is totally out of their sights, Bobby starts to bombard Chanwoo with questions, ‘Yah, you punk! Why do you never tell us about your gorgeous and famous cousin?!’

‘Sorry, hyung. I have my reason. Besides, I don’t think it is that important,’ Chanwoo said.

‘Yah, of course it’s important! If I know, I would totally get on your good sides,’ Mino spoke with his sneaky grins.

‘Why? So that our maknae will match you with his Jessica noona?’ B.I retorted.

‘Of course,’ Bobby smugly said.

‘Ohho, that will never happen, hyung. I’m sorry,’ Chanwoo playfully said.

‘Why?’ Bobby asked.

‘Yah, she already has a boyfriend! Don’t you read news about her and that Korean-American Tyler Kwon?’ Jinhwan told.

‘No, hyung! That Tyler guy is not my noona’s boyfriend!’ Chanwoo strongly denied.

‘Really? I thought they are an item because they are always together,’ Jinhwan stated.

‘Ani, that guy is just her business partner and adviser,’ Chanwoo firmly stated.

‘Are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter