JaeSica 3

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

At Jaejoong’s penthouse

 

Jaejoong, who is sleeping soundly slightly budged when he felt the empty space beside him, on the bed. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the room, searching for his girlfriend.

‘Babe!’ he called out but, he couldn’t find her anywhere in the room.

 

 

Jaejoong stood up, on sitting position on the bed.

‘Where did she go? Did she leave already?’ he thought while ruffling his messy hair.

 

Then, his eyes caught a leopard-print jacket on the couch and a black elegant handbag on the side table.

‘She’s still here. She must be practicing and rereading the script for the hundreds times,’ he sighed.

 

Jaejoong crawled down from the bed and lazily walked to the bathroom with his sleepy eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, in the living room, the girl is rereading her first drama’s script for the hundred times. She is having difficulty in memorizing the script and gets the right emotion for her character, Kang Jong Hee.

This is her first drama debut and she is really nervous and worried. She’s afraid if she cannot do well and upset her fans. That’s why she woke early and didn’t bother to eat or anything and she just rereading the script. She also didn’t dress properly, she only wear her boyfriend’s oversized shirt.

‘Aishhh, chincha! This is so hard!!!’ she yelled in frustration.

 

 

 

‘Baby, take it easy,’ suddenly a soothing voice said to her.

She looked at the owner of the smooth voice, her boyfriend, DBSK/JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong. He wore a white bathrobe and is smiling to her and he looks exactly like an angel. She still couldn’t believe that someone as perfect as him actually exist in this world. His handsome and flawless face, his angelic smiles, his soothing and great voices, his toned and muscular body, his milky and flawless skin and everything about him are just perfect.

 

However, his goddess like features still couldn’t brush away her worries about her first drama. She showed her frowning face to him.

Jaejoong chuckled at her worried face and he sat beside her, on the couch.

‘What is it, ermm?’ he asked softly while her brunette hair.

‘This,’ she replied sourly while showing her drama’s script.

‘You still worry about your drama? Don’t worry, there’s nothing to be worry about. You will do great, trust me,’ he coaxed her.

‘No, I’m scared. There are so many senior actors and I might disappoint them,’ she told him with a pout.

‘Sica, this is not your first time in acting. You already acted in Legally Blonde and you did great. Acting in musical and drama is not totally different. It is kind of similar,’ he consoled his lover, SNSD’s Jessica.

‘It’s easy for you to say because you already have a very successful drama. Musical and drama is kind of different,’ she told and pouted again.

 

 

Jaejoong smiled and he pecked her lips.

‘Yahh, oppa!’ Jessica yelled, surprised of his sudden peck.

‘Sorry, you know really well that I can’t resist kissing your lips when you pouted,’ he told with his y smirk.

‘Whatever. You need to help me to improve my acting skills,’ she said.

‘Of course I will help my gorgeous and y girl,’ he told with a seductive smile.

‘Just stop with your seducing acts already. I’m not going to fall for it again,’ she coolly said.

 

Jaejoong smirked and he slowly leaned in.

‘Really? You will not fall for it? I know how much you love my hot kisses. And by the way, you look so y and hot in my shirt, I love it,’ he ily whispered in her ear, sending shiver to her spine.

‘Oppa~~~’ Jessica whined with burning cheeks.

 

 

 

Jaejoong ignored her and he quickly captured her lips. At first, she tried to stop him by pushing his chest away but, he is too strong for her. He holds the back of her head and his other arm is on her waist, pulling her closer and deepens their kisses.

Finally, Jessica gave in and responded to the kiss because she couldn’t resist his hot kisses. They kissed fiercely and passionately. Jaejoong’s hand started to travel and roam on her y curves. He slowly s his arm under her shirt and travel to her chest.

Jessica used all her str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter