____Sica pt 1

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SNSD Arena Tour in Saitama

SNSD is on their Japan’s Tour Concert all around Japan and this time, in Saitama. They performed their various Japanese songs. They also have their own solo stage. Jessica always performed Almost by Tamia while playing a piano.

Jessica always did a good job every time she performed but this time, she is not. She went off tone when singing and her voice almost won’t come out. She is feeling unwell and looks pale. She can’t reach her high notes properly and that’s make her so sad and frustrated.

Her condition is worst and there are some parts when she couldn’t continue to sing. Luckily, Taeyeon covered for her. Yoona and Seohyun once help Jessica to get on stage because she couldn’t walk properly.

During the 2nd part of the concert, Jessica looks like she is about to cry and faint in any seconds. Her face looks so pale, gloomy and she is feeling down. She didn’t smile and having hard time to sing and dance.

When the concert ended, Tiffany and Yoona help Jessica to go to the waiting room.

 

‘Onnie, are you okay?’ Seohyun asked worriedly.

‘I’m tired,’ Jessica answered weakly.

‘Come on, let’s head back to our dorm right now. Sica and Sunny need to get proper rest,’ Taeyeon told, worried of her members.

The girls nodded while taking all their stuffs.

 

 

Yuri gave a drink to Jessica, worried of her condition. Jessica is a strong girl but today, she looks so weak and pale. She is also upset with herself because she couldn’t sing properly and perfectly. She is angry with herself.

‘Sica, it’s okay. You are doing great,’ Yuri told, knowing what she is thinking.

‘No, it’s not okay, Yul-ah. I did so bad tonight,’ Jessica said weakly.

‘It’s okay, Sica. Ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter