HaeSica

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Backstage of MAMA Award 2011, Singapore

 

The award ceremony just ended and all the celebrities, actors and actresses and also singers are in their own dressing rooms. The winners attended press conference for their winning and after that they headed back to their dressing room, to change their clothes and get ready for the after-party.

SNSD are in their dressing room, they are all happy and excited of their double trophies. They were squealing, shouting and laughing, happily. Jessica is smiling and laughing along with her members but her mind is thinking about something, or more precisely, about someone.

 

‘Sica, what are you thinking about?’ Yuri suddenly asked her.

‘Ermm, nothing,’ Jessica shortly answered.

‘Are you sure?’ Yuri asked again.

‘Yep, nothing. I’m just tired,’ Jessica replied.

Yuri nodded while smiling at her best friend.

 

‘Jess, did you notice Fishy oppa just now? He is so gloomy and sad,’ Tiffany asked.

‘Neh, that’s right. I noticed it too. What happen to him?’ Sooyoung asked too, wondering.

‘I don’t know,’ Jessica casually answered.

 

 

‘Yoon, what happened to Hae oppa? Did something bad happen to him? Fany and I tried to cheer him but he still looks sad,’ Taeyeon asked Yoona.

‘Oppa is not feeling well. And he is sad because someone is avoiding him,’ Yoona replied while meaningfully gazing at Jessica.

‘Why are you looking at me like that?’ Jessica asked Yoona.

‘Because you know who is that someone,’ Yoona told Jessica.

‘Stop it, Yoon,’ Jessica said while avoiding Yoona’s stares.

 

‘Onnie, you still love oppa, right?’ Yoona asked.

‘Sica, just be honest with your feeling and stop lying to yourself and to him,’ Taeyeon said.

‘I’m not lying!’ Jessica denied, hiding her real feeling.

 

‘Come on, Sica. We all know you still love Fishy,’ Yuri said.

‘I’m no…’ before Jessica could finish her words, someone barged into their room.

 

 

 

‘Girls, have you seen Donghae?’ Leeteuk asked.

‘No,’ the girls answered.

All the Suju members walked inside the room.

 

‘Aigoo, where is that kid? We have been looking for him,’ Eunhyuk sighed, worried.

‘Hae oppa is missing?’ Sunny asked.

‘Sort of,’ Sungmin answered.

Jessica wanted to ask something but she just didn’t have the courage, so, she just shut .

 

Right then, Siwon stepped inside the room.

‘Don’t worry, guys. I’ve found him,’ Siwon told.

‘Where is he?’ Leeteuk asked.

‘He is near the main hall,’ Siwon replied.

‘What is he doing there?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘He said he wanted to rest and clear his mind,’ Siwon told them but his eyes are directed at Jessica.

Jessica avoided Siwon’s eyes and stared at the floor.

 

 

 

‘Oppa, I heard Hae oppa is not feeling well,’ Tiffany said.

‘Yes, he’s having a fever,’ Eunhyuk told.

‘But, that’s nothing compared to what he’s been through,’ Leeteuk said.

‘What is it, oppa?’ Seohyun asked.

‘Well, he is missing and longing for someone, a girl that he loves the most,’ Leeteuk answered while gazing at Jessica.

‘That’s right. He loves a girl who doesn’t love him anymore. Poor him, right?’ Kyuhyun said, cynically.

Jessica looked up and stared at Kyuhyun.

 

‘Sica, can you just stop pretending and get back to Hae?’ Leeteuk asked.

‘Oppa, I….’

‘Sica, Hae still loves you. He loves you so much until now…. I think it’s time for you to forget the past and start anew with him,’ Eunhyuk told her.

‘That’s right, Sica. Stop hurting him and yourself. Both of you suffered so much already,’ Leeteuk said.

‘You still love him, right?’ Siwon asked Jessica.

‘I….I….’

 

‘Don’t lie and stop denying, Sica. Everyone knows that you still love Fishy even though you keep on denying and lying to us. And it’s a fact that Fishy always love you,’ Yuri told.

‘That’s true, Sica. You are the only girl that Hae loves, no one else. He loves you until now, you are the only person in his heart,’ Leeteuk told her.

‘Ne, onnie. And we know you still love Hae oppa……. Onnie, stop torturing your heart,’ Yoona agreed.

‘Sica, don’t you see his face when you shake hands with him just now? All you did just the handshakes but he is smiling like he got a kiss from you,’ Sungmin told.

‘That’s right. That’s shows how much he loves you, Sica. Even though it’s a simple and tiny gesture but, he absolutely love it when it’s about you, his pretty Sica,’ Eunhyuk said to her.

Jessica just stays in silent and gazed down on the floor.

 

 

‘Sica, I know I don’t have the rights to ask you to do something but, can you please accompany Donghae tonight? Even if it’s only for few minutes, it’s fine. I’m worried about him, he is sick and depressed,’ Leeteuk said to Jessica.

‘Neh, Sica… Just talk to him, that’s all I’m asking from you,’ Shindong said.

‘Arasso, I will,’ Jessica finally agreed.

She stood up and slowly walked towards the door.

 

‘But Sica, it will be really great if you confess your feeling to him and get back together with Fishy!’ Taeyeon yelled, playfully and earned a glare from the ice princess.

All the SUju and Soshi chuckled at Jessica’s death glare.

 

 

‘I hope Jessie will stop denying her feeling and get back together with Hae oppa,’ Tiffany prayed.

‘She is hurt badly before, that’s why it’s hard for her to get back together with him,’ Yuri said.

‘Neh, oppa’s fans did hurt Sica onnie so much,’ Yoona agreed.

‘Well, just let both of them settle their own love story,’ Taeyeon said.

All of them agreed with the kid leader. They spend their times together in the room before headed for the party.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica is walking towards the main hall, looking for Donghae. The truth is, she is really worried about Donghae. She noticed his gloomy and sad face during the event and that’s make her uneasy and worried. She had been avoiding him these few weeks and she doesn’t know why she did that. She just wanted to be apart from him for a while because she wanted to clear her feeling. She admitted that she still loves him but, she thinks there will be no way that they will be together because of their status as idols.

Since their training days until now, only Donghae in her heart. He is the only guy t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter