DoojunXsica 3

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i think i wrote this oneshort almost 2 years ago..but, i forgot to post it...huhu..

this oneshort is during Beast's Beautiful Night promotion in 2011..so, forgive it if the situation in here is old and different from the recent days..

 

Late night at Han River (During Beautiful Night promotion)

 

‘Hey, what’s with the gloomy face?’ Jessica asked him with her delicate voice.

‘No, nothing,’ he replied with crease on his forehead.

‘It’s nothing but what’s with these creases on your handsome face?’ she said while tenderly brushed his forehead with her soft fingers.

He gazed at her pretty face, his gorgeous and famous secret girlfriend, SNSD’s Ice Princess, Jung Jessica.

 

‘What is it? Tell me,’ Jessica asked with her smiles.

‘Come here,’ he said while pulling her into his embraces.

‘I know something is bothering you, Yoon Doojun. So, you better tell me now. We promise that there is no secret between us, right?’ she said, on her secret boyfriend’s chest, Beast’s leader, Yoon Doojun.

 

‘Aigooo…. I really can’t hide anything from you,’ Doojun sighed but he is smiling because of his girl’s care for her.

‘Of course. I can read you like a book,’ Jessica replied with her arms wrapped tightly around his waist.

‘That’s why I love you so much,’ he said while tipping her nose.

‘Don’t change the subject… Tell me, what’s bothering you?’ she asked while gazing up at him.

He didn’t answer her question instantly. Instead, he threw his eyes towards the river and seems in deep thought while tightly embracing his lover in his arms.

Jessica gazed at her lover’s sad face. She tip-toed and planted a kiss on his jawline, trying to ease him up and she succeed. Her kiss earned a light smile from him.

 

‘Sica-ah, I think I’m slowly losing my part in my group,’ Doojun finally spoke up after few minutes in silence.

‘What do you mean?’ Jessica asked.

‘In our new song, I only got few lines compared with others. I’m slowly losing my part and I can’t showcase my singing ability anymore. It’s started since Fiction era until now. I don’t get decent amounts of singing lines anymore. In the past, we always got decent amount of lines but it’s slowly getting unfair especially to me. Recently, I am always the one who got the least lines in our songs. This situation stresses me up,’ he poured out his frustration.

‘Jun-ah, don’t think too much about it. Maybe, it’s time for your other members to shine. That’s why they got more lines compared with you,’ she tried to coax him.

‘I maybe sound like a selfish leader right now but, I can’t help to voice out my frustration. But of course, I can’t say anything in front of my members and our director because they will think that I am a greedy and selfish person. I don’t want my member to think that I am an irresponsible and greedy leader. I accepted it but I am slightly disappointed,’ he told with sad face.

 

‘I know how you feel. That’s what I feel too,’ Jessica said softly, on his chest.

‘What do you mean?’ Doojun asked.

‘I am in the same situation too. I am the 2nd main vocal in SNSD and I’m satisfied with my role in my group. But, started Genie era, I slowly lose my place as the main vocal to other members. I started to get less and less lines and adlibs. Of course, I’m not complaining because I want my other members to shine as well. But sometimes, I do feel frustrated and disappointed with that situation especially when I got only a single line even though I am the main vocalist in the group… You know what is the worst? I am always been overshadowed by Taeyeon. People only recognized her as the best vocalist in our group. I always came behind her.. I’m not jealous with her. I just hope people can start to appreciate and recognize my voice too.. I wanted to sing as many OST as I can but, they only want Taeyeon. They didn’t want me unless I was part of the drama…. Until now, many people still doubt my singing ability. They think I can’t sing well and I don’t deserve the tittle as the 2nd main vocalist in SNSD.. And, their accusation was right when my company chose TaeTiSeo as the vocal-lines subunits. I’m not included because I can’t sing well like them,’ she voiced out her inner feelings with tears started to gleam in her beautiful eyes.

 

Doojun is shocked to hear his lover’s heartbroken confession, she never told him before. He placed his thumb on her chin and lifted her face up. He saw the tears in her eyes and he can feel her sadness.

‘No, that’s not true. You are one of the best main vocalists among female idols in our country. Everyone knows you have a great voice and singing skills, no one can doubt that… Whoever said that you can’t sing, they are jealous with you. Don’t take them seriously…. You are not behind Taeyeon. For me, you are always the best. Your voice is the best for me…. You know why you were not included in the sub-units? It’s because you already have great voices and you don’t need sub-unit to prove it. Everyone already know that you are a great vocalist, so, who needs sub-unit? Someone as flawless as you don’t need sub-unit or anything because you are already perfect,’ he coaxed his lover while tenderly her brunette hair.

Tears dropped from Jessica’s eyes when her lover coaxed her.

 

‘Thank you,’ Jessica thanked with tears.

‘Don’t cry, gorgeous. Don’t waste your precious tears,’ Doojun said while wiping her tears with his thumb.

He pulled her into his arms and she sobbed on his broad chest, soaking his shirt.

‘I love you, Jung Jessica,’ he whispered.

‘I love you too, Yoon Doojun,’ she replied and planted a kiss on his chest.

 

‘You feel better now?’ Doojun asked while gazing at Jessica’s wet face.

She nodded with a cute pout.

 

‘I’m the one who should coax you but, you ended up coaxing me,’ Jessica said while caressing his handsome face. She loves to do that to him.

‘It’s okay. My problem is not as bad as you,’ Doojun replied.

‘You should know that you are always no.1 in my heart, Yoon Doojun. No one can beat you,’ she stated cheesily while tipping his nose.

‘Awww, so cheesy but I like it,’ he said with a smirk.

She giggled cutely at him.

 

Doojun smiled and he leaned in, to kiss her y lips. Their lips met and they kissed softly and gently. Slowly, their kiss grew deeper and deeper. He bit her lower lip, asking permission to insert his tongue into . She opened and battled their tongue. His tongue roamed in in dominance and he her saliva.

 

‘Thanks for the hot kiss,’ Doojun said while panting with his forehead rested against hers.

Jessica’s cheeks heated up, embarrassed and blushed.

 

‘Thank you for loving me, Jun-ah,’ Jessica said softly.

‘Ani, I should thank you for accepting my love and for loving me,’ Doojun replied with a smile.

‘You make me happy and blissful. I want us to stay like this forever,’ she stated while smiling too.

‘Of course we will. We will be together eternally,’ he said and pecked her lips.

She smiled sweetly and hugged him, tightly.

 

 

 

‘Sica-ah, let’s become public,’ Doojun spoke while still embracing her.

‘What?!’ Jessica responded with raised voices.

‘Let’s announce our relationship to public like Junhyung and Hara,’ he stated while gazing at her face.

‘No! It is not necessary to do that,’ she opposed while breaking their hugs.

‘Why? You don’t want people to know that you are my girlfriend? You are ashamed that I am your boyfriend?’ he questioned with bitter tones.

‘Of course not! Why would I ashamed of you? Don’t be ridiculous,’ she argued.

‘Well, obviously because you are SNSD’s Jessica. A member of the most popular girl group in Korea and Asia.. Whereas me, I am just Beast’s leader. I am nowhere compare to SNSD.. You need a boyfriend that can live up to your standard like DBSK, JYJ, Big Bang or SUJU,’ he replied bitterly and moved his feet forwards, leaving her behind.

 

Jessica felt weird and confused with her lover. Doojun is not the kind of guy who felt insecure because of the so-called status between her (SNSD) and him. He is a cool and gentleman who understands their situation so well. And he is also not a jealous type of boyfriend. It’s always her who easily gets jealous of him with his female admirers and friends. Seeing him acted like that right now showed that he is really in misery and depression.

Jessica let out a smile and approached her upset lover. She s her arms on his waist, back-hugging him.

‘Since when my handsome boyfriend becomes oversensitive, erm?’ she asked softly with her chin rested on his broad shoulder.

Doojun didn’t responded and just stood still in her. His eyes were directed towards the river, watching the beautiful sight.

 

‘Jun-ah, don’t be mad at me,’ Jessica said softly while tightening her hugs.

‘I’m not,’ Doojun replied, shortly.

She released her arms from his waist and moved in front of him. She hung her arms around his neck, loosely.

 

‘I don’t want to become public not because I’m ashamed of you. In fact, if it’s up to me, I want to tell everybody that you, the handsome Yoon Doojun, are my one and only boyfriend….. But, you know I can’t do that, right? My agency won’t allow me to do it. They don’t even allow me to date but, I already broke the rule by dating you. They still can accept our relationship but to become public, they won’t tolerate it. Please understand my situation,’ Jessica explained and consoled her lover at the same time.

‘I know. I’m sorry for my useless ranting. I don’t know why I’m becoming like this.. I guess, I envy Junhyung and Hara because they can freely dating. Not afraid of paparazzi and fans… I just wish we can be like them too but, I know it’s impossible for the time being.. I’m always thinking how Junhyung succeed in persuading our boss, same goes with Hara…. Plus, I also envy their strong feeling for each other. By declaring their relationship to public, that means they are confidence with their loves. They are sure an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter