JiSica

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Angel Music Festival 2011

Many big names will perform for this festival. IU, Zea, SNSD, Big Bang, 2NE1, MBlaq and TVXQ are some of them.

SNSD performs for the 2nd part of the concert. While they are performing for their last song, Run Devil Run, their leader, Taeyeon is pulled off stage by a mysterious@ crazy guy. Luckily Sunny noticed the situation and tried to hold her and then, the MC helps Taeyeon. That crazy guy is taken care by the securities.

All the SNSD members are really shocked and terrified of that scary incident especially Taeyeon. But, they maintain their professional and continue the event till the end.

After their performances ended, all of them gathered in their waiting room.

 

‘Taeyeonnie, you okay, right?’ Jessica asked worriedly.

‘Neh, I’m okay. I’m just shocked,’ Taeyeon said.

‘Mianhe, Taengoo. I couldn’t do anything because I was so scared and shocked,’ Hyoyeon apologized.

‘It’s not your fault. I understand your situation,’ Taeyeon told.

‘Neh, onnie. Not all of us are brave like Sunny onnie,’ Yoona said jokingly.

‘Of course, I’m the strong Sunny Bunny,’ she said cutely.

‘Aishh, stop that annoying cuteness,’ Tiffany told.

All of them laugh and they relieved because nothing bad happen to Taeyeon.

 

After that, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny and Hyoyeon go somewhere with their stylist onnie while Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung, Seohyun and Jessica are still at the waiting room.

‘Sica, we want to go and greet DBSK oppa. Do you want to come with us?’ Yuri asked.

‘Ani, go ahead. I’ll be there later,’ she told.

‘Arasso,’ Yuri said and walks out of the room with her other members.

 

Jessica is on the couch, trying to get some rest. She takes her phone and wants to text her boyfriend when someone burst into the room with panic voice.

‘Baby, are you okay?’ he asked worriedly while dashing to his girl and sits beside her.

‘Why did you ask like that?’ she asked, confused.

‘Aishh, this is mad. This is why I’m always worried whenever you perform in open place,’ he told while gazing to her.

‘What?’

‘Who is that guy??? I will kill him,’ he said angrily.

‘Oppa~~~~’

‘What the hell the security doing at that time? How can they be so careless?’ he asked, still angry.

‘Oppa~~~’

‘Did he harm you? Did he hurt you in anyways?’ he asked.

‘No, oppa~~’

‘How can some random guy pulled you during performance? Aishh, your agency should sue the organizer!’ he told angrily.

‘Babe, let me talk,’ she said.

‘He didn’t hurt you, right? Tell me, he didn’t, right?’ he asked worriedly.

‘Oppa~~’

‘You need…’ before GD can finish his lines, Jessica leans in and gives a peck on his lips.

 

‘Chupp~’ she peck his lips, to stop him from keep on talking.

He gazes at her with confused look.

 

‘Finally, you stop talking,’ she said while smiling.

‘Why are you smiling? I’m worried about you,’ he said worriedly.

‘It’s not me, it’s Taeyeonnie who got pulled off,’ she told.

‘Bwoh?’

‘Neh, it’s Taengoo, not me,’ she told him.

‘Really?’ he asked.

‘Neh,’ she said while smiling to him.

 

GD sighed in relief when she said that.

‘Mwe? Who tell you that it’s me?’

‘Aishh, that Youngbae. He will get from me,’ he said.

‘Ah, Youngbae oppa?’ she asked.

‘Yep, he‘s the culprit. But, it’s really not you?’ he asked again.

‘No, not me,’ she said.

‘Thank god,’ he said, relieved.

 

Jessica chuckles at her boyfriend acts. She links her arms on his waist and hugs him, rested her head on his chest.

‘I’m freaking out when Youngbae told me about that,’ he told and kisses the top of her head.

‘You are always like that, overreacted,’ she said, on his chest.

‘Is it wrong for me to care about my precious girlfriend?’ he asked, slightly hurts.

‘No, of course not,’ she said while broke their hugs.

 

‘Then?’

‘It’s just you care about me too much and I’m thankful for that,’ she said while caressing his cheek.

‘You should be thankful,’ he said playfully and pinched the top of her nose.

‘Oucchh,’ she whined cutely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter