TopSica 4 pt.2

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that night, Jessica and Top always stick together and everyone is aware of that situation. Both of them become the subject for the YG family and their friends to tease about. However, being the cool Top, he doesn’t mind at all about the teases and just follow along with it. Besides, all the teases are able to make Jessica smiles and laughs and that’s all what Top wants. He wants his dream girl to be happy and forget about her problem even just for a while.

On the other night, they are having a campfire-party by the seaside. Jessica joins some of the guests by sitting around the campfire. She sits on the sand while leaning her head against Chanwoo’s shoulder. Her right arm is holding onto Chanwoo’s left arm.

GD, B.I and Taeyang are singing while playing guitar, entertaining the others. Jessica enjoys listening to their beautiful voices and songs. However, most of the times her mind is zoning out and she doesn’t really focuses on her surroundings.

 

‘Sica-yah, where is Tabbie?’ Tablo asked Jessica who seems lost in her deep thought. And as expected, Jessica doesn’t respond to Tablo’s question with her eyes fix at the campfire in front of her.

‘Sica.. Jessica!’ Tablo called her, this time a bit louder than earlier.

However, Jessica still doesn’t respond to him until Chanwoo gently nudges her while exclaiming her name, ‘Noona!’.

‘Ah, neh? What is it, Channie?’ she finally responded while diverting her eyes towards Chanwoo, who sits beside her.

‘Tablo hyung ask you a question,’ Chanwoo told her.

‘What is it, oppa?’ she asked Tablo, who is staring at her with concern.

‘Are you okay?’ Tablo asked.

‘Yes, of course I’m okay! I am totally fine!’ she assured with her bright voices.

 

‘Jiyong oppa, I really love the song you sang earlier. It’s great,’ Jessica praised GD.

‘Jessica, Youngbae is the one who sings, not me. I just play my guitar,’ GD told her.

‘Ahh, I mean..I mean Youngbae’s oppa voices are great and your guitar’s skills are impressive. I like it,’ Jessica said while smiling brightly.

‘Yeah, I bet you like it a lot,’ Taeyang scoffed.

‘She’s trying too hard to look fine and happy,’ that’s what everyone is thinking right now when they see Jessica’s condition.

 

‘Chanwoo-ah, come here. We need to get ready for our performance,’ B.I called for Chanwoo.

Chanwoo nods at his leader before informing his noona. ‘Noona, I need to get ready for our performance.’

‘Alright. Good luck! I can’t wait to see you perform,’ Jessica cheered for her cousin while patting his cheek.

Chanwoo gives her a wide grin before he leaves. Ikon and Winner will do a small performance for their seniors, to light up the night.

 

After Chanwoo leaves, a manly figure takes the empty spot beside Jessica. He is none other than the charismatic BB’s rapper, Top.

‘Hi gorjess,’ Top whispered to the ice goddess with his hoarse voice.

‘Hey handsome,’ Jessica replied, softly.

‘Do you have a good time?’ he asked with his pair of gorgeous eyes fixed on her beautiful face.

‘Yeah.. Where have you been, oppa? I didn’t see you till now,’ she said, mesmerized by his deep stares.

‘I have something came up, so I need to settle it first,’ he told her.

She just nods while hearing his explanation.

 

 

‘Okay everybody, listen here! Now, we have a special segment to anyone who wants to share anything with us, anything. You can tell us about your problems, confess your stress, tell us your determination and expectation for the new year or anything at all… This is the tradition for us every time we come for this special trip. So if anyone want to share anything with us, come out and speak up,’ Tablo announced in the middle of the guests there.

Ikon’s B.I is the first person who volunteers. Everyone loudly cheers and applauds the young and talented boy. B.I starts his story by telling his experiences during his training periods until now. He also tells the hardships and sadness that he and s have to endure when they lost in Win, Who is next. Jessica leans her head on Top’s shoulder while listening to B.I’s story.

When B.I tells how s help him by cheering on him and how they always stay together send a tinge of sadness in Jessica’s heart. She remembers during her training period with her former members. However, she braces herself and buries her sadness deeps inside her heart.

 

After B.I is done with his story, 2NE1’s Park Bom is the next person to volunteer. Everyone knows about what happened to Bom and she starts her story with her gratitude towards her members who stay loyal by her side and the other YG family who keeps on supporting her. Once again, Jessica is hit by what Bom tells them. When Bom talks about 2NE1 members, Jessica is aware how much they means to Bom and how they never lost hope in Bom and keeps on rooting for her. Jessica’s eyes are b with tears and she clenches onto Top’s arm, looking for support to prevent her tears from coming out.

Top is once again crushed seeing Jessica’s condition and how she is quietly trying to hides it. He hopes she will freely let her sadness out or shares it with someone; more specifically shares it with him.

After that, GD speaks up and he is also talking about his gratitude towards s who always stay next to him all this time. A stain of tears finally drops on Jessica’s cheeks but she quickly wipes it off with her fingers before anyone see it. However, Top is aware of it and it breaks his heart to see her in that condition.

Suddenly, Jessica stands up and volunteers herself. Top grabs her wrist to make her looks at him.

‘Are you sure about this?’ Top asked with concern.

‘Yeah, I am sure,’ Jessica confidently replied but her face shows otherwise. She looks troubled and miserable no matter how hard she tries to hide it.

Top sighs without letting go of her hand. Jessica assures him with her eyes and she gestures him to let go of her hand and he reluctantly releases his grips.

 

‘Okay, let’s hear to Jessica,’ Tablo said. He is also concern about Jessica after seeing her expression.

‘Well, this is new to me. This is the first time I ever volunteer to talk about myself in front of people that I just met. However, I want to do this, I need to this…. All of you know about what happened to me recently, right? I was kicked out from my group by my own members whom I known for almost 14 years. I trained to be a singer for 7 years before I get the chance to debut. I went through so many things to be who I am right now. After what I went through; the hardships I have to endure, the never-ending negative rumors about me; this is what I got, kicked out from my group.. I don’t want to blame anyone in this matter, not those 8 friends of mine. I know they must have their reasons why they did this to me. But, that’s not what I want to talk about right now.. I just want you to know how lucky you are to have your members with you, to have your members’ trust in you, to have their supports through thick and thin. You are very lucky, you know. I envy you for that, I really am.. At least, you are not alone and you have someone that you can rely on and share your problems with. At least, you don’t have to cry alone.. I hope all of you appreciate your members and never takes them for granted.. Trust and faith from them are the best when you are in one group. And that’s what I see from all of you. You have trust and faith in your members and I truly truly envy that… One more thing, Ikon, please take care of my Chanwoo. I know he is still lacking compared to 6 of you. That’s why I am asking you to help and teach him to be the best like all of you.. To everyone, thank you for the warm welcomes towards me. Thank you so much. As expected from YG Family. We can never expect less than YG family, right?’ Jessica poured out her story with a smile even though her eyes and cheeks are wet with tears. She clumsily wipes off her tears because she doesn’t want people to see her as a weak person or an attention seeker.

 

‘I’m so sorry. I don’t know where all these tears come from,’ Jessica apologized with a smile while still wiping her tears. She tries her hardest to prevent the tears from keep streaming down on her cheeks. She clenches her lips with her teeth to suppress her tears and sadness. Everyone on the scene is speechless hearing and seeing her heartbreaking condition. Most of the female guests are silently crying with her whereas the men are feeling sorry for her and they realize how broken she is.

Chanwoo is about to dash to his noona to comfort her. However, Top beats him in doing that. Top stands up and embraces Jessica in his big arms while she is still trying to wipe her crystal clear tears. Top wraps his arms around her petite frame and let her hides her face in his broad chest. Top knows she doesn’t want others to see her in that fragile state; she doesn’t want others to pity her.

Jessica is thankful and grateful towards Top’s action. She slowly snakes her arms around Top’s waist. The truth is, she is hoping someone will help her from keep on displaying her tears in front of the crowds. She doesn’t have strength to run out from the venue, that’s why she is hoping for someone to help her. Her mind is thinking of Chanwoo as the only person who is willing to help her in that situation but when Top does it, she feels relieve and calm. She is also happy because it is Top who becomes her savior.

Others are dumbfounded on how to react to the current situation. While Top is still embracing and comforting Jessica, B.I signals to s to follow him and proceed with their performance.

Ikon loudly and enthusiastically starts their energetic performance and they succeed in stealing the guests’ attention from TopSica’s. The guests start to react to Ikon’s performance and they totally get into it. That situation gives Top the chance to check on Jessica’s condition, who is still burying her face on his chest.

Top slowly parts their embrace and asks her, ‘Are you okay?’

‘I think so,’ Jessica softly replied while trying to wipe the stance of tears on her face and fix her hair.

‘Let me do it,’ he said while tilting up her face to look at him.

 

She looks up at Top to see him kindly gazing at her with his concern eyes. He smiles before gently wipes off the stance of tears on her face with his thumbs. After that, he fixes her fringe with his long fingers. His sweet actions send a tinge of special feeling into Jessica’s heart. She is flattered and feels like a butterfly is flying in her stomach.

 

‘There, you look as gorgeous as ever,’ Top said while tipping the tip of her nose.

‘Thank you, oppa,’ Jessica thanked with a genuine and blazing smile.

‘Don’t mention it,’ he replied and smiles too.

At that time, B.I and Bobby approach the couple and the Kim-duo drags TopSica to join the crowds to dance along with Ikon. Jessica and Top follow the others and they let loose with the music and crowd. Jessica forgets her sadness and enjoys herself by dancing along with others. Top is staying right next to her, dancing while looking after her.

While everyone is still dancing and enjoying themselves, Top grabs Jessica’s wrist and he drags her to follow him. Jessica makes a confused-face but he assures her with his eyes and she just follows him.

 

Top brings Jessica to a place afar from the party’s venue. Along the way, Top tightly interlaces their hands, never let go. Jessica feels safe and secure with his action and presence.

They sit on a huge rock at the seaside, far from the crowd. Top wraps his protective arm around her shoulders while she leans against his broad chest.

‘It’s nice here,’ Jessica softly muttered.

‘Yeah, it is nice and quiet,’ Top replied.

The beach’s breeze gently blows Jessica’s brunette hair, making Top mesmerizes by that portrait of hers. She looks so beautiful and with the moonlight above her makes her looks like an angel in Top’s eyes.

 

‘What are you looking at, oppa?’ Jessica asked Top, who is gazing at her with sparkles in his eyes.

‘YOU,’ Top shortly replied.

‘Why? My make-up is ruined?’ she asked.

‘No.. I think I just meet an angel and she is sitting right beside me,’ he answered, cheesily.

‘Eisshh, so cheesy! Since when the charismatic Tabbie has become so cheesy?’ she claimed while gently slapping his arm.

Top chuckles at her cute reaction while brushing her arm, to warm her.

 

 

‘Sica-yah, can I ask you something?’ Top spoke after a while.

‘Of course, what is it?’ Jessica said while gazing at his handsome face.

‘It’s quite personal. I hope you don’t mind and don’t be mad at me,’ he told.

‘Yeah, I will try to answer your question,’ she stated, calmly.

‘I..I want to ask about Tyler Kwon.. I heard many rumors and news about both of you, about your alleged relationship with him. I want to know the truth from you if you don’t mind telling me about it,’ he reluctantly asked her.

Her expression changes when she heard his question. Her smiles are gone and replaces with a cold expression.

 

‘I’m sorry if I offended you and make you uncomfortable with my question. It’s okay if you don’t want to answer me. It’s your personal matter after all, I understand,’ Top said with a warm smile.

‘No, oppa. I will answer your question. So, what is it that you want to know about him?’ Jessica spoke, composedly.

‘The rumors about you and him, is it true? Is he your boyfriend?’ he asked.

‘No, I have told you, right? He is not my boyfriend,’ she answered, firmly.

Top quietly lets out a relief sigh upon hearing her answer. He feels like a big burden is lifted off his shoulder.

‘But, he likes me. He has been trying to court me ever since the first time we met,’ she continued.

‘Is he still trying to pursue you till now?’ he questioned her.

‘Yeah, up until now.’

‘Don’t you have any feeling for him?’ he asked again.

‘I admit he is one of the closest oppa that I have. He helps me a lot with my Blanc & Eclare. He invests in my business, he teaches me on how to do business and he gives me his support all this time. And now, he is my business partner. I do feel in debt with him but it is not enough to make me accept him as a special guy in my life. I like him as a friend, as an oppa, that’s all,’ she explained to him.

‘I am glad to hear that,’ he said while staring straight into her eyes.

His gazes make her heart beats out of rhythm. She is drowning in his deep stares.

 

Jessica takes a deep breath to compose herself before she continues her story.

‘Oppa, I know what people has been talking behind my back. They said Tyler oppa invests in my business just because I am his girlfriend. And he is trying to take advantage of me and he will ruin me. They also said that he is the reason why I left my group. I know all of that, oppa. I know what they were talking behind my back,’ she told.

‘Don’t mind what other people said as long as you know what you are doing,’ Top said while holding her hand.

‘I am not a stupid girl, oppa. Before we become business partner, we signed an agreement about our business and his investment in my brand. I read every single detail on the contract. I am not that stupid to let a guy ruin me and my life. He has nothing to do with my departure from SNSD. Besides, it’s not me who left SNSD, it’s them who kicked me out. I never wanted to leave at the first place. SNSD is where I began and is very precious to me. But, they kicked me out and acting like I am the one who left. Tyler oppa really has nothing to do with that. I am not a fool to let someone ruins my life. I am just doing what I wanted to do,’ she explained to him.

‘Of course you are not a stupid girl. You are a brilliant and smart one.. I always believe in you. When I heard those rumors, I know it is not true because I know you are a smart girl. You always know what you want in life and what you are doing. And you are doing great now. I am so happy and proud to see your brand is well-accepted and is gaining popularity around the world,’ he consoled her with a proud smile.

‘Thank you, oppa. I appreciate it,’ she smiles too.

‘You are most welcome,’ he replied while caressing her hand which is in his grips.

She looks at their intertwine hands with a happy grin.

 

‘Sica-yah, the reason why I ask you about Tyler Kwon is because I want to know the truth from your own mouth. I want to come clean about your relationship with him. And if you wonder why I want to know all of that is because I like you.. No, I don’t just like you. I am falling in love with you, Jessica Jung,’ Top confessed his feelings with his eyes fixed on her face.

‘Oppaa~~~’ Jessica whispered, surprised with his confession.

‘The truth is, I am attracted to you since the first time we met few years ago. But at that time, my feeling is not as strong as now. Before, I only like you. But now, I am falling in love with you. It is different because love is a strong feeling. That’s why I am confessing to you right now. I believe destiny brings us together again after lost contact before. I love you, Sica,’ he earnestly confessed his love for her.

There are tears in Jessica’s eyes but she is smiling at him.

‘I like you too, oppa. Being with you these few days is such a great moment for me. You make me feel safe and secure with your attention and cares for me.. To be honest, I am also kind of attracted to you before. But, that feeling is gone after we lost contact. And now we meet again, that kind of feeling comes back into me. Plus, it is stronger this time. It is weird because we just meet again but I already took a liking to you,’ she said while gazing at his handsome face.

Top is smiling ear to ear upon hearing her confession. He is blissful that she is feeling the same way with him.

 

‘But oppa, will you be okay being with me? I mean, my life is kind of hard right now. It will be hard for you because of my situation and condition. Many people hates and despises me.. People may look that I am fine but my emotion is complicated and unstable. I think it will be hard for you, oppa. I don’t want to burden you with my issue,’ Jessica confessed her complex to him.

‘I understand.. Don’t worry, you will never be a burden to me… Let me take care of you, let me be the one who will protect you and who will always stay by your side. Let me being with you and let me pamper you with my love,’ Top earnestly said while cupping her face with his palms.

She slowly nods with tears b in her eyes. Top smiles too and he leans in to crash his lips against hers. They kiss softly and gently before their kisses become passionate and fierce. When his lips land on hers, tears stream down on her cheeks; tears of happiness.

After a while, both of them part their locked-lips. Both are panting for air to breath.

 

‘Thank you, gorgeous,’ Top whispered before planted a kiss on her ear. Jessica giggles because it tickles her.

‘It’s ticklish, oppa,’ Jessica whined while slapping his chest.

He chuckles before tenderly kissing her glory forehead. Then, he embraces her into his warm and protective arms. She circles her arms around his waist, leaning her head against his broad chest. They stay in that intimate position for a few minutes before they decide to go back to the party, to make an announcement about their relationship.

 

 

When both TopSica arrive at the venue, all eyes are watching their entwine hands with meaningful looks. Jessica spontaneously clings onto Top’s well-built arm because she is nervous with all the staring eyes. Top calms her by tenderly her hair and his act makes everyone raises their eyebrows.

‘So, I think our Tabbie has something to tell us,’ YG spoke with his knowing-smile.

‘Alright, Tabbie! Go on and tell us,’ Tablo loudly said.

‘Well, I am proud to introduce all of you to my girlfriend, Jessica Jung,’ Top proudly announced while embracing Jessica with one arm.

‘Girlfriend? Since when, hyung?’ GD asked.

‘Since half an hour ago,’ Top replied.

‘Congratulations!!’ Dara yelled.

‘I know it! Congrates hyung!’ Bobby and Mino shouted.

‘Congrate!’ the others continue to congratulate the charismatic rapper and the ice goddess.

Both Jessica and Top are smiling at their friends. Jessica is still comfortably resting in Top’s embrace.

 

‘Finally, you get yourself a girlfriend, Seunghyun,’ YG said to Top.

 ‘And not to mention, you caught a big fish, Top. She is the hottest girl right now,’ Dok2 stated.

‘You are always exaggerated, oppa,’ Jessica retorted to Dok2.

‘No, he is telling the truth, Sica-yah,’ Tablo said.

‘Welcome to the family, Jessica,’ YG warmly welcomed her.

‘Thank you, sanjangnim,’ Jessica humbly bowed to the CEO.

‘Don’t be so formal. You are a part of the family now. You can drop the formalities and call me oppa or ajusshi,’ YG kindly smiled at her.

‘Neh, I will. Thank you once again,’ Jessica thanked again with her pretty smiles.

‘You Choi Seunghyun, treat her well. Don’t make her sad. She already has enough sadness in her life,’ YG warned Top.

‘Don’t worry, hyung. I will erase the sad word in her dictionary,’ Top replied while brushing his lover’s arm.

Meanwhile, Jessica is speechless with YG’s kindness towards her. It is the first time they meet but YG already shows his thoughtfulness.

 

‘And you young lady, don’t let the issue brings you down. Take it as a challenge to improve yourself and to prove to them who you really are. You already did great job with your own brand and you must keep on moving forward.. And now you have Tabbie with you, you don’t have to worry about anything. He is a very a reliable guy and I know he will light up your life,’ YG spoke his wise words to Jessica.

‘Thank you, ajusshi. Now I know why your artists love and respect you so much. I wish I can be like them, have an amazing Sanjangnim like you. And I am thankful that my Chanwoo is under your agency. At least, I know he won’t have to go through what I went through,’ Jessica expressed her gratitude to YG.

‘I wish I can take you into YGE. You have so much talent in you and it will be a waste to not showcase your hidden talent,’ YG said.

‘Don’t worry, hyung. The time will come when we can kidnap her into our company,’ Tablo joked and they laughed.

‘Enjoy yourself,’ YG said before leaving to meet with other guests.

 

‘Your sanjangnim is really jjang!’ Jessica told Top with her arms tightly wrapped around his waist.

‘Yes, he is,’ Top replied while smiling at her. He plants a tender kiss on the top of her crown while still embracing her.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter