TeenSica pt 2

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

continuation from previous chapter.............

 

 

A few days later, at the college

 

Jessica is heading to her locker. She is alone because all her friends are still not arrived. When she is in front of her locker, she is surprised to see a red rose is glued at her locker with a small packet of plaster for small bruises.

She took the rose and the plaster and read the card that came with the rose and plaster.

 

Put this plaster on your bruise. It will not leave a scar on your knee.

 

 

A smile immediately crept on her face when she reads the card.

‘It must be Chunji oppa,’ Jessica thought while smiling.

She inhaled the sweet fragrance of the rose while still smiling.

 

‘It’s so sweet of him to give this flower and plaster to me,’ Jessica thought and smiles never left her gorgeous face.

 

 

Without notice, Chunji is watching her from afar and he is smiling to himself when he saw her angelic smiles. After that, he walked away and his face is back to cold.

 

 

 

 

Jessica is still at her locker, taking her books. When she is done, she closed her locker and is shocked to see someone beside her.

‘Geezz, oppa. You shocked me,’ she said while rubbing her chest.

 

Ljoe chuckled at her cute acts.

‘You laughed? I’m mad now,’ she told with her cold face.

‘WOww, now I’m scared,’ he teased.

She shot a cold glare at him.

 

‘Don’t you know how to smile? I think you look prettier if you smile,’ Ljoe said to her.

Jessica chuckled at his words that he copied from her.

 

‘Don’t copy my words,’ she claimed and smiled.

‘Now you look prettier,’ Ljoe said.

‘I know, I’m always pretty,’ she stated, smugly.

Once again, Ljoe chuckled at her remarks.

 

 

Jessica is surprised to see the new side of Ljoe.

‘You like to smile now, huh?’ she asked.

‘Why? You don’t like it?’ he asked with his straight face.

‘Ani, I like it so much,’ she replied and smiled sweetly to him.

 

Ljoe’s heart fluttered again when he witnessed her sweet and angelic smiles.

‘Do you have class this morning?’ he asked, trying to calm himself.

‘Yep, my class will start in 10 minutes,’ she replied.

‘Let’s go. I’ll walk you to your class,’ he told.

She nodded and both of them walked towards her classroom.

 

 

While they were walking, they talked to each other. Jessica never fails to make Ljoe smiled and chuckled. Every single eye in the college were looking and glancing at them. Most of them were shocked to see Ljoe a.k.a the cold-hearted guy is actually smiling, walking and talking with a girl.

‘So, are you okay? How are you wounds?’ Jessica asked him.

‘I’m fine. See, I’m okay,’ Ljoe answered while showing his fine body.

‘Wow, you heal pretty fast,’ she said.

‘Yep, it’s already immune to wounds and bruises,’ he casually stated.

 

‘Oppa, why did you always fight? Don’t you worry about your safety and health?’ Jessica asked with concern.

‘I don’t know. I just find it’s fun to fight. It helps me to reduce my tension and stress,’ Ljoe coolly replied.

gawped upon hearing his answer. She stared at him in disbelief.

 

 

‘Are you serious? It’s fun to fight? It reduces your stress?’ Jessica asked, couldn’t believe what she just heard.

‘Yep,’ Ljoe shortly answered, slightly cold. He is back to his usual cold nature unintentionally.

‘You shouldn’t do that, oppa. You must take care of your own safety and body. Don’t you feel sorry for your parents? They must be really worried and scared for you,’ she told him.

‘My parents? They never care about me. All they care about are my hyung, their business and wealthy. They just wanted to make sure their company be the no.1 company in the world and my hyung is prepared enough to be the heir of their business, that’s all. They never bother to ask about me, they never remembered my birthday and let the maids to completely take care of me. That’s my parents,’ he told about his family to her.

Jessica is shocked to hear his family’s story and she felt sorry for him. She gazed at him, trying to read his expression but, he just showed his usual cold and blank face.

 

‘I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it,’ she apologized, addressing about his family’s matter.

‘Nah, it’s not a big deal,’ Ljoe casually replied with both of his hands in his jean’s pockets.

‘You must be really sad,’ she said.

‘A bit but, I already used to it. I don’t care about them anymore and we live our own life. I’m okay with it as long as my bank account is always full and they never stopped giving me money,’ he coolly replied.

She glanced at him and noticed the sadness written on his face even though he tried to hide it.

 

 

‘What about your brother?’ Jessica asked.

‘I’m pretty close with him. At least, there is one person from my family who remembers my birthday and makes an effort to spend times with me even only for a minute. He is the only person that loves me, I guess,’ Ljoe answered.

‘I’m happy to hear that. At least, you have someone you can talk to,’ she said while smiling.

Ljoe just nodded and a light smile crept on his face when he saw her smiles.

 

 

‘We are here, your class,’ Ljoe told.

‘Thanks for walking me to my class,’ Jessica thanked him.

‘Jess, can I have your phone number?’ he asked directly.

‘Of course,’ she replied.

Jessica gave him her number and he gave her his number.

 

‘See you later. I had a great time with you,’ Ljoe said while showing his eye-smiles.

‘Me too, oppa. See ya,’ Jessica replied happily and walked inside her classroom.

Ljoe walked away, heading to his own class.

 

Both of them aware that all the eyes in the college were glancing and looking at them when they walked together just now. But, LjoeSica just ignored those people because they were having fun and happy with each other presence.

 

 

 

Jessica was alone after her morning class ended because all of her friends have extra-class afterwards. All of them took extra-class except Jessica because she is too lazy.lols

She is bored, so, she decided to go to her secret place, the college’s rooftop. When she reached at the rooftop, she is surprised to hear a smooth voice. That voice is singing to a song and it sounded so great and touching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319pj7cXrdw

 

 

Jessica quietly looked for the source of the voice. Finally, she knew where the voice came from. It came from a hidden corner of the rooftop. She peaked and found out that smooth voice belongs to none other than Teentop’s cold-hearted-pretty-boy Chunji.

Chunji is absorbed with his singing and he looked so cool. He is singing with full of emotions and its melting Jessica’s heart. His red-hair, his handsome and angelic face and his smooth voice totally make her heartbeat increased.

Jessica is still secretly listening to his singing.

 

 

‘I know you are there. Come out already, Jessica,’ suddenly Chunji said coldly without even looking at her direction.

Jessica is startled because she didn’t expect him to aware of her presence and because of his cold tone. She is debating whether to come out or just ran away from that cold guy.

 

‘Come out, please,’ Chunji said again and this time, his voice soften.

Jessica slowly stepped out from her hideout and walked towards Chunji.

 

‘Have a sit,’ Chunji said while patting the seat beside him. He is still not looking at her.

Jessica just followed his words and sat beside him, on the bench.

 

 

 

 

‘How is your knee?’ Chunji asked and this time, he finally turned his face to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter