BaekSica pt. 2

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i am in a very good mood after listening and watching Miracles in December.. that song is daebakk!!!

OMG, i love those 3 vocalists.. Baekhyun, Chen n DO take my breath away!.. especially Chen, his voice in this song is really daebakk...

becoz i am such in a good mood, i make a fast update for baeksica..:))

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVLxRXoLaas

*listen to this amazing song..

 

Since the painful encounter with Jessica and her mysterious man that day, Baekhyun tends to avoid her. He can’t think straight and is flooded with jealousy and sadness. The matter between Luhan and Jessica is still unclear to him and there comes another guy in the picture. He somehow feels lack of confidence to continue wooing her.

 

 

‘Are you purposely avoiding Sica nowadays?’ Chanyeol asked his best friend.

‘Aniyo,’ Baekhyun denied.

‘Don’t lie, Baekhyun. You seem to avoid her recently,’ DO said.

Baekhyun doesn’t give any respond while playing with his phone.

 

‘You are not being yourself. What’s wrong?’ Chanyeol asked. It’s weird for the mood-maker and funny Baekhyun to appear that gloomy even though he tries to hide it.

‘It’s nothing… really,’ Baekhyun tried to assure his friend.

‘Are you arguing with Sica?’ DO asked.

‘No…It’s just...’ before Baekhyun could answer DO’s question, their friends arrive.

 

‘Yo man!’ Kris greeted, coolly.

Baekhyun smiles bitterly when he spots Jessica with Luhan, looking so absorbs with their little talks. Jessica diverts her attention from Luhan and looks at Baekhyun, who is staring at her. However, when Jessica catches his eyes, Baekhyun quickly looks away.

Jessica secretly sighs at Baekhyun’s strange acts. She aware that he has been avoiding her recently and that somehow makes her sad but, she never shows it. She still maintains her ice princess image.

 

Jessica takes a seat opposite Baekhyun with Luhan by her side, as usual. Baekhyun secretly stares at her but whenever Jessica catches him staring, he quickly looks away.

‘Baek-ah, why so quiet?’ Chen asked, feels strange with Baekhyun’s unusual behavior.

‘Eh?’ Baekhyun startled.

‘Ani..It’s weird to see you so quiet.. Why? Are you sick?’ Chen asked again.

‘Aniyo.. It’s nothing,’ Baekhyun replied with his bitter smile.

 

 

‘Are you okay, oppa?’ Jessica finally spoke.

‘I’m fine, don’t worry. Nothing is wrong with Byun Baekhyun,’ Baekhyun joked.

‘That’s good. We can’t afford to lose our mood-maker. If not, our group will be always gloomy,’ Tao stated with a grin.

‘That’s right! I am the mood-maker. I am always fine!’ Baekhyun exclaimed, energetically.

However, Jessica knows that Baekhyun is not being honest. Something is strange and off with him recently.

 

‘But guys, I need to go now. I have hapkido club meeting,’ Baekhyun gave excused.

‘Chincha? I thought hapkido only has meeting on Wednesday,’ Xiumin said.

‘Well, we change the meeting due to some issue,’ Baekhyun lied.

‘Okay,’ the guys said.

‘See ya,’ Baekhyun said and left his friends and Jessica.

 

Jessica gets the feeling that Baekhyun is lying.

‘Oppa-ah, I need to go now. See you later this evening,’ Jessica excused herself to Luhan and quickly left.

Luhan smiles to himself seeing Jessica’s acts. He knows her really well and he knows where she is going.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun is dragging his heavy steps along the corridor, doesn’t know where to go. He looks so miserable and sad.

‘Do you really have a meeting?’ suddenly a familiar angelic yet cold voice is heard beside him.

He looks at his left side and is surprised to see Jessica. She is staring at him with her curious eyes.

 

‘Ne..neh,’ Baekhyun stuttered.

‘Oppa, are you trying to avoid me?’ Jessica asked, straightforwardly.

‘Neh? Aniyo… Why do you say that?’ he asked.

‘Because that’s how it looks from the way you treat me recently,’ she replied with a hint of sadness in her voice.

Baekhyun feels guilty to see her in that state.

 

‘No, silly… Why would I avoid you? I have no reason to do that,’ Baekhyun lied while trying to coax the dejected ice princess.

‘Chincha?’ Jessica asked, still looks sad.

‘Neh, of course…. It’s just I am a bit busy nowadays. That’s why, I rarely hang out with you,’ he told her.

All his sadness, jealousy and misery are gone from the moments he sees her sad looks.

 

 

‘Why? Do you miss me?’ Baekhyun started to .

‘No, why would I miss you?’ Jessica responded, back in her icy modes.

‘Are you sure? I think you miss me like crazy, that’s why you look so sad just now,’ he teased.

‘No, I’m not!’ she denied while showing her coldest expression.

‘You know Sica, every time you make that cold face, I want so bad to kiss you,’ he said, sneakily.

‘Try me,’ she hissed.

‘Really? You dare me?’ he asked with raised-eyebrows.

‘Try me,’ she repeated, coldly.

‘Don’t challenge me, ice princess,’ he said while inches closer to her. Their faces are just inches from each other. Only God knows how hard his heart is beating right now seeing her gorgeous face and y lips right in front of his eyes.

Both of them are having a stare competition right now. Jessica is trying hard to hide her nervousness by showing her emotionless face. However, she couldn’t hide her obvious pinkish cheeks.

 

‘Aha! The ice princess also knows how to blush,’ Baekhyun claimed with grins while breaking their locking eyes.

‘Yah, I’m not!’ Jessica denied while cupping her cheeks.

‘Yes, you are,’ he teased.

‘No, I’m not!’

‘Yes, you are,’ he teased again.

‘Aisssh, so annoying!’ she scoffed, coldly.

He laughs at her acts.

 

 

‘You know Jessica, I know you are not this kind of person. You are not the ice princess… I don’t understand why you are trying so hard to keep this cold image on you when you are not like this deep inside,’ Baekhyun suddenly spoke in his warmest tones.

‘You don’t know anything about me, oppa,’ Jessica said, coldly.

‘Yeah, you are right… That’s why, I want to know you better,’ he replied while gazing at her.

‘Oppa, you haven’t taken your lunch, right?’ she quickly changed the topic.

Baekhyun sighs at her attempts to change the topic.

 

‘No, not yet… Have you taken your lunch?’ Baekhyun asked,

‘No, not yet.’

‘Bwoh?! Aishh, chincha! How many times have I told you to never skip your meals?’ he nagged.

‘Pfftt, you are just the same,’ she scoffed.

‘Let’s go and have your lunch,’ he said while holding her hand, dragging her to the café.

 

‘I thought you have a meeting,’ Jessica said.

‘My friend texted that it has been postponed to Wednesday,’ Baekhyun lied.

‘Really?’ she asked.

‘Ask no more questions… Let’s go,’ he dragged her with him, going back to the café.

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Jessica head back to the café and join their friends who are still there. The SNSD girls are also there with the guys.

‘You said you have hapkido meeting,’ Suho said to Baekhyun.

‘It is postponed back to Wednesday,’ Baekhyun told while put the food’s tray on the table.

‘And you, Sica… You said you have something to do just now,’ Kris said to Jessica.

‘Well.. I suddenly feel hungry,’ Jessica reasoned, with her usual emotionless face.

 

‘Here, eat,’ Baekhyun said while giving the chopsticks to her.

Jessica gladly takes it and starts to dig in her food. Baekhyun does the same too while joking and conversing with his friends. Luhan is intensely watching BaekSica’s acts.

 

 

‘Fany-ah, look at me,’ Chanyeol suddenly called Tiffany.

‘What is it, oppa?’ Tiffany asked.

Chanyeol winks at her and the others laugh.

 

‘My wink is cool, right?’ Chanyeol asked.

‘Not cool at all,’ Tiffany laughed.

‘Yahh!’ Chanyeol yelled and the girls laughed at him.

 

‘Let’s have a wink battle,’ Suho suggested.

‘Yah, why do you suddenly suggest wink’s battle?’ Xiumin responded.

‘For fun, hyung… To see who has the best wink between all of us,’ Suho said.

‘That sounds fun! Let’s do it! I can’t wait to see oppadeul’s winks,’ Sooyoung squealed.

‘Let’s do it!’ Taeyeon cheered too.

‘So childish,’ Jessica commented, emotionlessly.

 

‘Yah, Jung Jessica! Can you not kill the mood with your iciness?’ Yuri retorted, jokingly.

Jessica ignores her friend’s words and continues chewing her foods. Luhan warmly smiles at Jessica, amuse with her acts.

 

 

‘Let’s do it!’ Baekhyun yelped, energetically.

‘Aisshh, not you too,’ Jessica scoffed.

‘Why? It’s fun you know,’ Baekhyun said with grins.

‘Whatever,’ Jessica responded, coldly.

 

The boys start their wink’s battle. Each of them try their hardest to give cool and pretty winks and it turns out very hilarious for some of them, especially Kris and Chanyeol.

‘Now, Luhan hyung’s turn,’ Chen said.

 

Jessica looks at Luhan and that’s when Luhan winks, manly yet cute. Jessica’s lips purse a light smile upon witnessing Luhan’s  wink.

‘Oppa, that’s good,’ Jessica said while giving a thumb-up to Luhan.

Luhan tenderly smiles while nodding at Jessica. The others applaud and cheer Luhan’s cute wink too.

 

 

‘Baekhyun hyung, it’s your turn!’ Kai exclaimed, snapping Baekhyun from his jealousy towards LuSica’s interactions earlier.

‘I’ll do it cutely and lively,’ Baekhyun said with his usual bright smile.

Jessica looks at Baekhyun and he is gazing at her too. Everyone is intensely anticipating his wink. And when Baekhyun shots his overly cute and lively wink, everyone burst out in laughters seeing his epic cute wink, and that includes the ice princess too.

   

 

For the first time since forever, Jessica burst out laughing upon seeing Baekhyun’s cute and lively wink. She laughs while covering , her trademark every time she laughs out loud.

Everyone is shocked to see Jessica. All of them are thinking the same thing, their old Jessica is back; the lovely, cute, kind and bright Jessica, not the ice princess Jessica.

 

While Jessica is still laughing of Baekhyun’s wink, others are smiling and beaming at her. She thinks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter