BaeSica

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SNSD just performed for Angel Price Music Festival. They experienced a really scary experience because Taeyeon pulled off by a mysterious man during their last performance. That incident really scared the girls but they finished their performances professionally for their fans.

After finished their performance, they all gather in the waiting room, get ready to head back to their dorm.

‘Jessie, we will celebrate your birthday at a special place tonight,’ Tiffany told excitedly.

‘Special place? Where?’ Jessica asked.

‘Secret!’ Yuri told.

‘Neh, it’s a secret!’ Yoona said.

‘Arasso,’ Jessica said gloomily.

 

‘Your beloved Youngbae oppa doesn’t arrive yet?’ Hyoyeon asked.

‘I guess not,’ she said bitterly.

‘Mwe? What happened? Why you look sad?’ Taeyeon asked.

‘He doesn’t reply my message and he haven’t wished my birthday yet,’ she told.

‘Ah, maybe he wants to give surprise for you,’ Sooyoung said to her.

‘Ani, I think he doesn’t know that’s tomorrow is my birthday,’ she said bitterly.

‘Yah, how could he doesn’t know his own girlfriend’s birthday?’ Yuri said.

‘I don’t know, I just have the feeling that he doesn’t know or he forgot,’ she told.

 

‘Stop thinking nonsense, Sica-ah,’ Sunny said.

‘Neh, onnie. Youngbae oppa will definitely remember your birthday,’ Seohyun told.

‘I hope so,’ she said quietly.

 

Right then, someone knocked the door. Jessica turns around and there she saw a handsome figure with his Mohawk hairstyle and a shade that’s hiding his infamous eye-smiles and his black Solar’s jacket wraps his muscular body.

‘Hi girls,’ he greeted politely to ShoShi while taking off his shade.

‘Hi Youngbae oppa,’ the girls greeted.

 

He walks to his girlfriend while smiling with his eye-smiles that she loves so much.

‘Hi, why do you look sad?’ he asked delicately while tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

His other arm is on her waist.

‘Aww~~~’ the other girls quietly squeal.

 

‘Ani, I’m not sad,’ she said without smiling.

‘Then, why don’t you smile for me?’ he asked.

‘I just don’t have the feeling to smile,’ she said with straight face.

‘Please smile. I miss your smiles,’ he said, still smiling sweetly.

‘Shiro,’ she said sourly.

Taeyang chuckles and he embraces her lovingly in his arms.

 

‘I miss you so much, love,’ he whispered.

‘I miss you too,’ she said softly on his chest.

He broke their hug and gazes at her pretty face.

 

‘What happened? Are you tired?’ he asked with concern.

‘Ani, I’m okay,’ she said.

‘I want to see your sweet and pretty smiles,’ he said softly with his eye-smiles.

Smiles slowly crept onto Jessica’s face because his eye-smiles and his sweetness and kindness always melt her heart.

 

‘That’s my girl,’ he said and gives a peck on her lips.

She hugs his waist tightly and rested her head on his chest, again.

 

‘Ehemmmm, ehemmmmmm~’

‘Cough, cough, cough~~’

The other SNSD members pretended to cough loudly.

 

‘Sorry girls,’ Taeyang said while rubbing the back of his neck, embarrassed because he got carried away with his moment with Jessica.

Jessica is still hugging his waist while glaring at her members. One of his arms is still on her shoulder, hugging her lovingly.

 

‘It’s okay, oppa. We understand,’ Yuri said sarcastically.

‘I’m glad you came here because your girl is throwing a fit because she misses you so much,’ Tiffany said, teasing Jessica.

‘Yah, Hwang Miyoung!’ Jessica yelled.

 

‘Really?’ Taeyang asked.

‘Neh, oppa. That’s why she’s sad,’ Yoona teased too.

‘No, I’m not,’ Jessica denied.

‘Yes you are, Jung Jessica,’ Sooyoung teased.

‘No, I’m not!’ Jessica said loudly.

‘Okay2x, you are not. You win, okay?’ Taeyang coaxed her like a little kid.

 

Jessica pouted at him.

‘What happened? I think you are not in a good mood now,’ he said.

‘Nothing, it’s just Taengoo got pulled off by a mysterious guy during our performance and I’m still shocked by that incident,’ she told.

‘What?? How can that happen?’ he asked worriedly.

‘We don’t know, may be the security is not tight,’ Sooyoung told him.

‘Are you okay, Taeyeon?’ he asked.

‘Neh, I’m okay oppa. I’m just shocked,’ Taeyeon told.

 

‘Seriously, you girls need extra security every time you perform in open place like this,’ he said with concern.

‘Don’t worry, oppa. We are fine,’ Jessica assured him.

‘But, I’m scared if something bad happen to you,’ he told her, too worried.

‘No worry, Youngbae oppa. We will take care of your ice princess,’ Hyoyeon teased.

‘No, I’m worried for all of you,’ he told them.

‘We are super girls, oppa. Don’t worry,’ Seohyun said.

 

Jessica is still hugging him, doesn’t want to let go.

‘I need to go now. We will perform next,’ he told Jessica.

‘Okay,’ she said quietly, slightly sad.

‘Now, gives me your smile,’ he said while cupping her face.

 

Jessica forces a smile to him.

‘Thanks,’ he said and gives a peck on her lips.

 

‘Love you,’ he whispered and hugs her for the last time.

‘Bye oppa. See you later,’ she said.

‘Ah, I have something to settle with the guys after this. So, we will meet tomorrow, okay?’ he told her.

‘Okay,’ she said quietly, upset.

‘Bye,’ he said and gives last peck on her cheek.

 

‘Bye girls,’ he told the girls.

‘Bye, oppa,’ they said back.

Taeyang left the room hurriedly because he’s already late for his performance.

 

After he left, Jessica lets out a heavy sighed and she looks so gloomy.

‘Yah, you just met with your boyfriend. Why are you still look gloomy?’ Yuri asked.

‘You saw that, he forgot my birthday,’ she told bitterly.

‘Sica-ah, he’s busy with their new songs’ promotions. You should understand him,’ Taeyeon said kindly.

‘Neh, onnie. Besides, this is the 1st time Youngbae oppa has a girlfriend. Of course he is still lacking in experience,’ Yuri told her.

‘I know but he should remember his girlfriend’s birthday. It’s a common thing,’ Jessica said sourly.

‘Jessie, you know Youngbae o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter