BaekSica pt. 4

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the day of Jessica’s kidney operation. All the Soshis and EXO guys are at the hospital, supporting her. Only one person is missing, Baekhyun.

The nurses are ready to bring Jessica into the operation theatre but she doesn’t want to go inside before seeing Baekhyun.

 

‘Sica-ah, Baekhyun just called me. He cannot make it because he is in Busan now. His uncle is sick, that’s why he cannot come,’ Luhan told Jessica who looks sad.

‘Why doesn’t he call me? I want to talk to him,’ Jessica said, she is lying on the bed with nurses by her side.

‘He cannot talk much because his uncle is critical right now,’ Luhan told her.

 

‘Princess, you must go inside now…. I promise I will bring Baekhun here. When you wake up, he will be here with you, okay?’ Yunho coaxed his sister.

‘Okay, oppa,’ Jessica obeyed.

‘Good girl…… Now, clear your mind and be strong… Oppa will wait for you here. Oppa loves you so much, baby,’ Yunho said with teary eyes.

‘I love you too, oppa,’ she replied with a stain of tear drops from her eyes.

Yunho leans in and kisses her forehead.

 

‘Be strong, princess… I love you,’ Luhan whispered before kissing her crown.

‘Love you too, oppa,’ Jessica replied, softly.

The girls and EXO guys also wish her good luck with teary eyes. After that, the nurses push her bed into the operation theatre.

 

 

‘Yunho oppa, where is the donator?’ Tiffany asked.

‘He’s already inside an hour ago,’ Yunho told her.

Tiffany nods before takes a sit beside Yuri.

 

‘Why don’t Baekhyun oppa at least call Sica? She needs his encouragement,’ Yuri complained.

‘It’s okay, Yuri-ah.. He must be in urgent. It’s not a big deal,’ Yunho assured while glancing at Luhan and Chanyeol who looks nervous and anxious.

Yunho gives an assuring smile to Luhan and Chanyeol and the duo curtly nod.

 

Jessica’s operation went smoothly and the new kidney is responding greatly with its new owner. It has been a week after the operation and Jessica is speedily recovering.

However, Jessica is bothered with the fact that Baekhyun never come and visit her ever since she wakes up from the operation. He did call her and told that he is still in Busan, accompanying his parents.

 

Deep inside, Jessica knows that she has fallen in love with Baekhyun. But, she doesn’t want to admit it. She chooses to bury her feeling for Baekhyun deep inside her heart. She doesn’t want to betray Sehun’s love, she feels guilty to openly admit that she is in love with other guy.

‘Hey ice princess!’ a familiar bright voice snapped Jessica out of her deep thoughts.

She looks at the owner of the voice, the guy that manages to steal her heart, Baekhyun. He is walking towards her with his usual smiles while holding a bouquet of red roses.

 

‘Roses for the ice princess,’ Baekhyun said while presenting her the roses.

Jessica takes the roses without smiling at him. She is sulking with him for taking so long before visiting her.

 

‘What’s with the cold face? Aren’t you happy to see me again?’ Baekhyun asked.

Jessica maintains her cold face without giving any respond to him. He sighs while thinking of other idea to make her talk to him.

‘Hey, are you mad with me?’ he asked while her brunette hair.

She is still not responding to him at all.

 

Baekhyun sighs while rubbing his neck.

‘I guess you are not in the mood right now. You don’t want me to disturb you, right? I’ll go first. I’ll come tomorrow, okay?’ he said to her.

Before he could walk away, a soft hand grips his arm.

‘Don’t go, stay,’ Jessica finally spoke.

‘Finally, I can hear your voice,’ he said while smiling.

He pulls the chair and sits beside her bed.

 

 

‘You like the roses?’ Baekhyun asked.

‘Neh, kombawo,’ Jessica thanked with a light smile.

‘You are most welcome,’ he said while tipping the tip of her nose.

‘You broke your promise, oppa,’ she said to him.

‘Promise? What promise?’ he asked.

‘You promise to be by my side on my operation day but, you weren’t here,’ she mumbled with sad face.

‘I’m sorry, ice princess… I suddenly have an emergency that I can’t avoid.. Sorry, okay?’ he apologized with his adorable face.

‘It’s okay.. I understand,’ she replied.

‘Thank you,’ he thanked with his bright smiles.

 

‘So, how are you?’ Baekhyun asked while her hair.

‘I am fine.. I feel healthier now,’ Jessica answered.

‘It’s great to hear that,’ he smiled again.

She looks at his face and notices that he looks a bit pale compared to usual.

 

‘Why do you look pale? Are you sick, oppa?’ Jessica asked.

‘Aniyo! I am perfectly fine!’ Baekhyun lively stated.

‘Are you sure?’ she asked again while eyeing him.

‘Of course! See, I’m perfectly healthy and fine,’ he said while slapping his chest in dignity.

She giggles at his acts.

 

‘Where’s Yunho hyung?’ Baekhyun asked.

‘He has a meeting that he couldn’t postpone so, here I am, all alone,’ Jessica told with sad face.

‘You are not alone. I’m here now,’ he said with a grin.

‘Neh.. As the punishment for breaking your promise, I command you to accompany me until Yunho oppa comes back,’ she commanded like a sergeant.

‘Yes, madam!’ he playfully saluted like a soldier.

‘Pabo oppa,’ she chuckled at his antics.

 

‘I love to see you smile and laugh,’ Baekhyun said while admiring her angelic face.

Upon hearing his words, Jessica quickly brushes off her angelic smiles and displays her cold face.

‘What was that for?’ he asked, confused with her sudden attitude changed.

‘Nothing,’ she shortly answered, back with her coldness.

He sighs at her compulsive behavior. It is like she has double personality; one, the real her and another one, the personality she tries hard to maintain even though it’s not the real her.

 

 

‘So, when will you discharge?’ Baekhyun asked with his usual happy face, ignoring Jessica’s coldness.

‘Next week,’ Jessica answered with her poker face.

‘That’s great. I can’t wait to have you back in college.. It’s boring without you because I don’t have anyone to bother and annoy,’ he told her with his mischievous grin.

She glances at him before cutely pouting.

‘You and your teases,’ she scoffed.

‘Don’t you miss my teases?’ he asked while raising his eyebrows several times.

She coldly looks at him before bursts out giggling. She finds he looks so funny while doing that.

‘Oppa, stop it!’ she told while slapping his arm.

‘What? I do nothing,’ he said while grinning.

‘Aishh, chincha! You are so silly,’ she said while still chuckling.

He is contents and happy to see her smiling again.

 

‘Get well soon, okay? I don’t want to see you lying on this bed again after this,’ Baekhun said to her after a while.

‘Of course I won’t be back here again,’ Jessica said.

‘How long have you know about your illness?’ he asked.

‘Ermmm, since last year.’

‘And you tell no one about it? You endure your pains alone?’ he asked.

‘Neh,’ she nodded.

‘So, you came for the dialysis alone?’ he asked.

‘Yep.. I did all alone,’ she replied.

‘Why did you do that? Why?’ he sighed. He can’t imagine how a young and fragile girl like her went through the pain of dialysis on her own. It’s hurting him even to think about it.

 

‘What’s with the frown? Frowning is not going well with the fun and mood-maker Byun Baekhyun,’ Jessica said while softly brushing the frowns on his forehead.

‘Why Sica?’ Baekhyun asked, ignoring her attempt to calm him.

‘I don’t want to bother the girls or Luhan oppa… Wheres Yunho oppa, he is far away. If I told him, he will quit his job and came back here. I don’t want to be a burden to him,’ she told him with bitter smile.

‘Aigooo, silly girl!’ he softly knocked her head.

She whines in pain while slapping his arm. Then, both of them laugh at their own antics. They look like a pair of a lovely couple.

 

At Jung’s house

 

Yunho organizes a small party for his sister. Jessica is discharged from the hospital and her body is reacting well with her new kidney. The Jung siblings invite all the Shoshi girls, EXO guys, Yunho’s close friends and their uncle’s family.

 

‘Thank you everyone for coming tonight.. First of all, I am thankful to God for blessing my little sister… I am grateful to see her smiling and healthy again.. This party is for my baby sister, Jessica, the most beautiful and gorgeous girl in this world.. I love you, sis….. Enjoy the party,’ Yunho gave a short speech to his guests.

Jessica beams at her handsome brother.

 

 

While the other guests are enjoying the party, Baekhyun and Jessica sneak out to her little garden, outside.

They sit on the bench while enjoying the peace and serene night view.

 

‘Oppa, I am so thankful to whoever donates this kidney to me. I wish I can meet him/her, to personally thank him/her,’ Jessica spoke.

‘I am thankful too,’ Baekhyun replied.

She just smiles at him.

 

‘But Sica-ah, why do you reject Yunho hyung’s suggestion to give his own to you?’ Baekhyun asked.

‘Oppa, I have trouble my Yunho oppa since I was young. I am always a burden to him so, I don’t want to be his burden again. I don’t want him to suffer and live with only a single kidney because of me. It’s not easy to live with only one kidney. That person will occasionally fall sick, I read about it.. So, I don’t want to see my brother going through that pain. I just couldn’t,’ Jessica said with teary eyes.

‘Why do you always say that you are a burden to Yunho hyung?’ he questioned.

‘Because that is the truth.. I am a burden to him… I did so many things to him.. We become orphan because of me.. My life is full with obstacles, oppa,’she sighed with sadness.

 

‘Sica-ah, everyone has obstacles and hardship in life. Obstacles make us become stronger and make us grown up…. I know about your past and I know it’s so hard for you to forget your painful past but, you can’t always live in the past. You need to move on with your life. A bright future is laying ahead of you.. You must and need to move on without forgetting your love for him,’ Baekhyun finally poured his thought about Jessica’s past.

‘So, you know about my past,’ Jessica spoke.

‘Yes, I know everything.’

‘Glad that you already know… So, now you know that I always bring misfortune to the people I love.. First, my parents.. Then, Sehun oppa and Yunho oppa.. I bring bad luck to people around me,’ she said with emotionless face.

‘How could you say that? Can you please stop blaming yourself? No one blames you and it’s not your fault all those incidents happened. It’s God’s fate, Jessica… You must accept it and move on.. Stop closing your heart, learn to open it once again,’ he consoled her.

‘It’s not that easy, oppa.. I cause the death of my parents and my boyfriend!’ she said with raised-voice.

‘Sica-ah, please stop doing this.. You are killing yourself with all those guilt that you don’t deserve.. Their death has nothing to do with you,’ he told.

‘No, it is because of me! They are dead because of me!’

 

 

‘Jessica, I love you so much… So, can you please put your past aside and accept me? I know you love me too so please, let’s learn to open your heart to me,’ Baekhyun pleaded with his heartfelt confession.

‘Don’t you understand, oppa? I bring misfortune to my love ones.. If you keep your feeling for me, you will have bad luck too, soon,’ Jessica said.

‘That is ridiculous! How can you think like that?’ he asked.

‘Because that’s what always happen around me,’ she replied.

‘Sica, please…. Stop this nonsense.. I know you are a kind, sweet and bubbly girl. Please stop hiding your real self behind your cold image. Stop hurting yourself, please,’ he pleaded her with teary eyes.

‘I’ve told you, right? Don’t love me and if you already do, just stop it.. Just stop,’ she said, coldly.

‘How could you say that? My love for you is too deep that it’s hurting me like crazy.. I want so bad to hug, to embrace and to kiss you.. And I know you feel the same too towards me,’ he replied with mix of sadness and frustration.

‘Forget it. US, will never happen.. Never,’ she hissed.

‘Sica…’

 

‘I don’t want to talk about this anymore. I’m done here,’ Jessica cuts him off before dashing inside the house with teary eyes.

She is hurting too to hurt Baekhyun but, she still can’t forget her past; her guilt.

 

 

 

Jessica is soullessly listening to her friends’ conversation when she hears Chanyeol’s voice through the microphone.

‘Hello everyone… Can we have your attention for a while?... Actually, we prepare a special performance for the guest of honor tonight, Miss Jung Jessica,’ Chanyeol said before passing the microphone to Baekhyun.

 

‘Hi.. I am Baekhyun… I prepare a special song with my three friends here for my special friend, Jessica….. Sica-ah, this song is specially make for you.. It’s called Don't Go,’ Baekhyun spoke with his eyes solely focused on Jessica.

Baekhyun, DO, Suho and Chanyeol take their place and start to sing the beautiful song.

When they start singing, Jessica is mesmerized with Baekhyun’s smooth and dreamy voices. Her eyes start to brim with tears when she catches the lyrics of the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrwxG1sCZaE *the song, DOn't go

 

The small fluttering of your wings seemed like it was telling me to follow you

The sad eyes and tacit stories in your heart that night in which the whirlwind was raging

 

I was mesmerized by the mysterious you and stared at you and had my one soul stolen

Because I am completely drunk at your movements, I even forgot how to breathe

Like a waltz, I sit lightly and can’t take my eyes off of you

My eyes naturally follow you every time you walk

 

Guide me yeah take me together with you to the place where you live

Oh even if the world ends, I’ll follow from behind you so please don’t go out of my sight

Even when the morning comes, don’t disappear oh

This walk that I’m dreaming

You’re my only beautiful butterfly

 

Wherever you came from, or wherever you’re going, up until now you always kindly greet me

A steep climb, the cliffs that cut off, don’t worry because there is no place to be afraid of

 

Your elegant figure oh I fall for it many times

Like this love, without even me knowing, comes and finds me unexpectedly

Like a waltz, I sit lightly and can’t take my eyes off of you

My eyes naturally follow you every time you walk

 

Guide me yeah take me together with you to the place where you live

Oh even if the world ends, I’ll follow from behind you so please don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter