DoojunXsica 4

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Idols futsal’s championship recording

 

‘Aishh, we lost!’ Doojun sighed in frustration after drinking his water.

‘Relax hyung, it’s not our luck this time,’ Kikwang calmed his leader.

‘Luhan is really good,’ Dongwoon praised the Chinese member of EXO.

EXO and Shinee are in one team and they win the championship by beating Beast’s team.

 

‘Yes, he is,’ Doojun agreed while looking at the winning team not far from them.

‘I think we should recruit him and Xiumin into our soccer team,’ Kikwang suggested.

‘Good suggestion!’ Dongwoon exclaimed.

‘But, won’t it be awkward because Junsu hyung is in the team too. Plus, I don’t think SM will let their artists join our team because of Junsu hyung,’ Doojun reasoned, thinking about JYJ’s unsolved dispute with SM.

‘Ahh, that’s right. I forgot about that,’ Kikwang said.

 

‘Your girlfriend is very smart and smooth for able to hide her close friendship with JYJ hyung,’ Junhyung said to Doojun.

‘Of course! She is Yoon Doojun’s girlfriend! What else do you expect from my girl?’ Doojun proudly claimed.

‘Oh please! That got nothing to do with you,’ Kikwang retorted.

‘Well, she’s my girlfriend. Of course that has something to do with me,’ Doojun smugly said.

‘Aishh, hyung! Stop showing off,’ Dongwoon told his leader.

Doojun flashes his proud smirk at s, proud of himself for having such a girlfriend.

 

 

‘Doojun hyung!’ Minho suddenly appeared next to them, along with Luhan and Xiumin.

‘Congrates Minho-yah!’ Doojun congratulates his dungseng.

‘Thanks hyung… By the way, your girlfriend is looking for you,’ Minho told the Beast’s leader.

‘How did you know?’ Doojun asked while looking for his phone in his bag.

‘She texted me asking about you because you didn’t pick up your phone,’ Luhan replied, politely.

‘Owh.. My phone is in silent mode,’ Doojun said when he finally found his phone.

 

‘5 missed calls,’ Doojun muttered while looking at his phone.

 Luhan and Xiumin leave them, leaving Minho with the Beast members.

 

 

‘Minho-yah, Luhan is closed with my girlfriend?’ Doojun asked Minho while trying to call his lover.

‘Emm, yeah. Noona is close with him, Suho and Kris among the EXO members,’ Minho told.

‘Ahh,’ Doojun shortly responded.

‘Why? Are you jealous, hyung?’ Minho asked, teasingly.

‘What?! Jealous? That is sooo not me, Minho-yah. I’m not the jealous type of boyfriend,’ Doojun coolly denied.

‘Really?’ Minho asked.

‘Yes, you can ask your noona and these guys,’ Doojun said while pointing to s.

The other Beast members nod at Minho.

 

‘Well, that’s good then. Noona doesn’t have to deal with any problems then,’ Minho stated.

‘What kind of problem?’ Doojun asked, curious.

‘Luhan likes noona a LOT and I think Donghae hyung starts to pursue noona again. Donghae hyung is not the problem here because noona doesn’t love him anymore but, Luhan is a different case. He is one handsome and cool guy; the hottest idol nowadays. Which girls won’t fall in love with him if he pursues them, right? But, I don’t think noona will fall in love with him even though he is a perfect guy. And since you are not the jealous type, I am relieved for noona. She doesn’t have to deal with your jealousy,’ Minho casually told Doojun.

‘Ahh, really? He likes my girlfriend?’ Doojun asked while trying hard to act cool and composed.

‘Neh, he always sticks by her side at the company and during SM Town concerts,’ Minho said.

Doojun’s expression becomes really dark and gloomy but Minho is unaware of it.

‘See ya, hyung. Bye,’ Minho left the group.

 

 

‘Ohoo, someone is jealous,’ Kikwang teased his gloomy leader.

‘And who says ‘I am not the jealous type of boyfriend’,’ Junhyung mimicked Doojun’s remarks.

‘Oh, shut up! I’m not jealous, okay?’ Doojun denied while texting his lover.

‘Oh, really hyung? Because your face shows something else,’ Dongwoon snickered.

‘Nope, I’m not.. And excuse me, I have a date with my girlfriend,’ Doojun said with forced-smiles and quickly left s.

 

‘Aiih, that hyung. He is obviously jealous,’ Kikwang said while chuckling.

‘That’s right. He is in denial,’ Junhyung laughed at their leader’s acts.

All of them take their belongings and leave the venue.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Doojun is heading to a private café where his lover is waiting for him. His mind is still thinking about Minho’s words earlier. He somehow feels threaten with Luhan’s presence in his lover’s life. He doesn’t care much about Donghae because he knows she doesn’t love him anymore.

However, Luhan is a different case. Like Minho said, Luhan is an extremely handsome and cool guy and is the hottest idol nowadays. For the first time, Doojun feels insecure in his love life.

When he arrives at the café, he parks his car and walks inside the café. He scans around the private café and his eyes immediately caught a goddess-like girl who is sitting alone at the corner of the café.

Doojun instantly smiles while walking towards the gorgeous and pretty girl.

 

‘Hey, I’m sorry I’m late,’ Doojun apologized after he took a seat opposite her.

‘Yah, what took you so long? I’m not the type who eats alone, you know that, right?’ his lover, SNSD’s ice goddess, Jung Jessica, nagged at him.

‘I know, I’m sorry.. I just finished the recording,’ he told her.

‘Did you win?’ she asked with anticipation.

‘Sadly, my team lost to Shinee and Exo team,’ he answered.

‘Really? It’s okay, better luck next time,’ she said with her captivating smiles.

He smiles too while staring at her pretty face. Her face and her smiles are the cure for him to ease his exhaustion.

 

‘Aren’t you tired playing for the whole day?’ Jessica asked with concern.

‘I am exhausted,’ Doojun replied while stretching his arms.

‘We can just cancel our date tonight if you are tired,’ she told.

‘Nope, I won’t miss the chance to spend time with my super busy girlfriend. Who knows when we will meet again,’ he said.

‘Awww, that’s so sweet of you,’ she cooed while caressing his cheek.

‘Come here,’ he said while holding her wrist and pulled her to sit beside him.

Jessica lets him pulls her and once she is beside him, he tightly embraces her.

 

‘Don’t you want to eat?’ Jessica asked, on his chest.

‘I do but first, let me release my exhaustion for a while,’ Doojun said while hugging her.

‘I can go and order the food for you,’ she told while trying to break free from his tight hugs.

‘Ssshhh, don’t go anywhere. I need you here to ease my tiredness,’ he whispered while inhaling the sweet scent of her brunette hair.

‘Okay.. What do you want me to do, emm?’ she asked while placing her chin against his broad chest.

‘Just hug me tight,’ he replied before pecking her glory forehead.

She smiles and gives a peck on his temple before wrapping her arms around his waist, tightly.

 

‘I like that, it is even better than just a hug,’ Doojun said while smiling.

Jessica giggles at his remarks while enjoying his warm embrace. They silently cuddle for about 10 minutes before breaking the silence.

 

 

‘So, how’s the preparation for your Japan tour?’ Doojun asked Jessica who is playing with his fingers.

‘It’s good but I’m already tired thinking about flying back and forth from here to Japan,’ she sighed.

‘Poor my girl… Do you have solo stage this time?’ he asked while her hair.

‘Ermmm..’

‘If you do, strictly no more Miss Korea stage, okay? You hear me?’ he cuts in before she could answers his question.

‘Why? Sones like my performance,’ she said, knowing his dissatisfaction and anger towards her y stage.

‘They are the ert male fans.. No more y and seductive stage, okay? Do you hear me?’ Doojun sternly warned.

‘Yes, I heard you, Yoon Doojun.. Don’t worry, I won’t do it again,’ she promised while still leaning her head against his chest.

‘Good girl,’ he said and kissed the top of her crown.

‘So conservative,’ she mocked and he pinched her cheek, resulting her to giggle.

 

‘Can we order our food now? I am hungry,’ Jessica whined.

‘Alright.. I’m starving too,’ Doojun replied.

They order their foods and enjoy their precious moments together.

 

 

 

‘So, you are close with Luhan?’ Doojun suddenly asked while they were enjoying their foods.

‘Neh, he is one of my closed label mates. He told you that I was looking for you earlier?’ Jessica asked.

‘Yep, he did.. You never tell me that you are close with him,’ he said, trying hard to sound casual.

‘He is my label mates, of course I am close with him. What’s the big deal?’ she replied, weird with her boyfriend’s act.

‘Nope, it’s not a big deal,’ he said with a faint smile.

‘He is a very nice and kind guy,’ she told him.

His expression instantly changes when he hears her words about Luhan.

 

‘Yeah, I heard.. Everyone is talking about him.. EXO’s Luhan, the famous and extremely handsome Chinese guy,’ Doojun muttered while munching his food.

‘Yes, he is.. But, he is still humble and polite. I never meet anyone as polite as him,’ Jessica kept on praising Luhan, unintentionally.

‘Oh, really? So, I heard that he always stick with you,’ he said with jealous tones in his voices.

‘Emm, yeah.. We often stick together,’ she stated, casually.

 

Doojun stops eating and puts his chopsticks on the table with a loud bang.

‘Why don’t you finish your food?’ Jessica asked, clueless of his jealousy.

‘So, what did you always do with that Luhan guy?’ Doojun asked with his deep gazes right on Jessica’s face.

‘What do you mean?’

‘Well, both of you often stick together. So, what did you do together? Dancing together, singing together or perhaps eating together?’ he asked various questions regarding Luhan.

‘Are you jealous, Yoon Doojun?’ she asked, finally caught up with the situation.

‘Nope, I’m just asking,’ he denied with grim face.

Jessica suppresses her giggles because she definitely sure that her boyfriend is in jealousy mode. It amuses her because he rarely gets jealous with her. Doojun is not a jealous boyfriend and as far as she remembers, he never really jealous with any male around her since they start dating a while back. This is the first time her boyfriend is showing his jealousy.

 

‘Well, sometimes we do eat together. We practice vocals together, he teaches me dance moves because he is a great dancer. He also accompanies me during my part during Hope song at SM town concert,’ Jessica purposely teased Doojun.

‘Wow, you do so many things together with him,’ Doojun scoffed.

‘Yes, we do,’ she replied while hiding her smiles.

‘So I heard from someone that he LIKES you a LOT,’ he told her with crossed arms.

‘Ermmm..about that... Who told you?’ she stuttered.

‘It doesn’t matter who told me. I want to know whether it’s true or not?’ he demanded.

‘Emm, I do heard somewhere about that but I’m not sure,’ she told him.

‘And you don’t bother to tell me at all?’ he asked, grimly.

‘Wait2.. You are jealous about Luhan?’ she asked with a meaningful smile.

‘You aren’t answering my question,’ he retorted.

‘You are definitely jealous! Yeay finally Yoon Doojun is jealous!’ she exclaimed.

 

‘Yah2x, that’s not the issue right now,’ Doojun said, sternly.

‘Jun-ah, you are jealous,’ Jessica said while giggling.

‘Sica, please! I am serious right now,’ he said with his serious face.

‘I am serious too.. This is a serious matter because it’s the first time you are jealous,’ she replied while still can’t hide her smiles.

‘Jung Sooyeon, you are still not answering me,’ he said and when he used her Korean name, that means things is heated up.

 

‘Okay2.. Suho once told me that Luhan kind of has feeling for me but Luhan never confesses to me. So, I just act normal around him.. I treat him as a friend, a close friend, that’s all,’ Jessica explained to Doojun.

‘You know he has feeling for you yet, you always stick together with him?’ Doojun questioned.

‘What’s the issue? I treat him as a friend, okay? Nothing more.. Plus, I also still closed with Donghae oppa and you know very well he still loves me,’ she argued.

‘But why don’t you tell me about this Luhan guy?’ he asked.

‘Doojun-ah, I know you.. You never jealous with anyone so, I thought it is useless even if I tell you. You don’t even jealous with Hae oppa. I don’t think Luhan will be an issue to you,’ she reasoned out the situation.

He sighs while trying to regain his composure.

 

‘And now I know I am totally wrong. You are jealous of Luhan,’ Jessica said with a wide smile.

‘This is not jealous, this is something else,’ Doojun denied.

‘Oh really? What do you call it, Yoon Doojun-shi?’ she chuckled.

‘Aishh… nevermind,’ he sighed and continued digging into his food.

‘So cuteeee,’ she said while pinching his cheek.

 

 

‘Sica-yah, how do you feel about Luhan?’ Doojun suddenly asked.

‘What do you mean how I feel about Luhan? I’ve told you already,’ Jessica replied.

‘You really don’t have any feeling for him? You are not attracted to him?’ he asked with insecurity.

Jessica realizes the insecureness in Doojun’s voice. She moves from her seat and sits on Doojun’s laps.

 

‘Are you feeling insecure?’ Jessica softly asked while gazing at his handsome face.

Doojun just shrugs his shoulders while looking anywhere but her. Jessica cups his face with her small palms and brings it to face her.

‘Listen here, Yoon Doojun… This Jung Jessica only has you in her heart, no one else…..Once I love someone and once I give him my heart, it will be really hard for me to take it back. I will deeply love him and that person is you. I already give you my heart and I do not intend to take it back. I want you to keep it forever just like I will keep yours, eternally,’ she coaxed her lover.

‘Yes, I will keep it forever. I love you so much,’ he said while gazing right into her eyes.

‘I love you too,’ she replied, lost in his deep gazes.

He leans in and claims her lips. Jessica wraps her arms around his neck as they deepen their kisses. Their kiss starts with a soft and sweet one before becomes passionate and wet.

 

‘Are you okay now?’ Jessica asked while panting after separated their locked-lips.

‘Yes, I am,’ Doojun replied while planting a tender kiss on her forehead.

‘But it’s fun to see your jealousy,’ she said while tipping the tip of his nose.

‘I’m not jealous, okay,’ he still denied.

‘Oh, okay.. So, I can cling onto Luhan more after this,’ she said with a sly smile.

‘Yah! Don’t you dare,’ he warned her.

‘Why? You said you are not jealous,’ she replied while still sitting on his laps.

‘Jung Jessica, don’t play with me,’ he said while tightens his grips on her slim waist.

‘Why? If I did, what will you do?’ she mocked.

‘Emmm, I will cling onto Jihyun noona,’ he smirked.

‘Oho, really?.. It’s fair then.. Me with Luhan and you with Jihyun-shi,’ she said with raised eyebrows.

 

‘Are you sure you don’t mind me with Jihyun noona?’ Doojun asked with a smirk.

‘Of course not,’ Jessica coolly replied even though she is boiling with jealousy.

‘You sure, Jung Jessica?’ he asked, knowing his lover’s jealousy towards 4Minute’s Jihyun.

‘Whatever!’ she sulkily retorted while trying to wiggle down from his laps but failed because he tightens his grips.

‘Where do you think you are going? I’m not finish with you yet,’ he said.

‘What else do you want?’ she asked with a cute pout on her lips.

‘This,’ he replied and claimed her lips once again.

Jessica instantly wraps her arms around his neck. He savors the sweet taste of her carven while deepening their kiss.

 

Both of them spend their times together for few hours before head back to their respective dorms.

 

Dream Concert’s rehearsal

 

Jessica just arrives at the venue with her fellow members. The concert will take place tonight and they don’t have much time left to rehearse for their stage. Other performers already rehearse since yesterday but due to SNSD’s Japan tour, they only have time to rehearse today.

Doojun and s will perform too. Even though Jessica already arrives about an hour ago, she still doesn’t see her boyfriend because Beast doesn’t come yet.

 

 

A few minutes after SNSD is done with their rehearsal, Doojun appears in their waiting room.

‘Doojun-ahhhh,’ Jessica squealed while running to him.

‘Hey baby,’ Doojun waited for her to collide into his waiting arms.

‘I miss you so much!’ she said while tightly hugging him.

‘I miss you too,’ he replied while placing a tender kiss on the top of her crown.

The other SNSD members smile seeing the couple who has not met for a week due to their schedules.

 

‘How I wish 2PM will perform too tonight,’ Tiffany sighed seeing the lovey-dovey moments between Jessica and Doojun.

‘Don’t be jealous,’ Jessica told Tiffany in English while still hugging Doojun.

‘Yah, can you please stop showing off? Our boyfriends are not here you know,’ Sooyoung nagged at the ice princess who is widely smiling in her boyfriend’s arms.

Doojun chuckles at the girls’ remarks. He is lucky for having the same schedules with his girlfriend.

 

 

‘Have you done with your rehearsal?’ Doojun asked Jessica.

‘Yep, now we are getting ready for our make-up,’ Jessica answered.

‘We will have special stage with EXO today,’ Hyoyeon loudly announced while winking at Jessica. The girls know about Doojun’s jealousy towards Luhan and now they are scheming on him.

 

‘What kind of special stage?’ Doojun casually asked.

‘EXO will replace our male dancers and that means, we will dance with EXO today,’ Yuri told with excitem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter