LuSica

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiao Lu - Luhan's real name

Xi Luhan - Luhan's stage name

Lu-ge same meaning with Luhan oppa/hyung

At SM

 

Jessica is practicing for her solo stage for SNSD’s Marchent Fantasy, SMTown’s week.

‘Sica-ah, does your boyfriend knows about you performing this song?’ Yuri asked the ice princess who is lying down on the floor.

‘Yep,’ Jessica shortly answered.

‘He knows?!’ Yuri cried.

‘Yeah, of course he knows. He has been watching me practicing several times,’ Jessica told.

‘He is okay with it?’ Yuri asked again.

‘Yeah, he is perfectly fine. Plus, he is rooting for me,’ Jessica said.

‘Wow, I guess he is really understanding and supportive towards you,’ Yuri replied.

 

‘Yul-ah, he knows about this song but, he doesn’t know that his girlfriend will wear bikini during the performance,’ Tiffany, who has been listening to YulSic’s conversation butted in.

‘Really?! You don’t tell him?’ Yuri asked Jessica.

‘Nope,’ Jessica answered, coolly.

 

‘Mark my words, Jessie.. You will be in a big trouble once he sees your performance,’ Tiffany warned her best friend.

‘He can’t attend our concert because he has to attend an award event in China,’ Jessica said while wiping her sweats with a towel.

‘Sica-ah, your pictures and videos will be all over the web as soon as you perform. He will know in a blink of eyes and that’s when the trouble comes,’ Yuri warned.

‘Yahh, you girls are the one who told me to do this, to try something new and y. And now, you are scaring me like that,’ Jessica complained.

‘Well, we don’t ask you to hide it from your boyfriend, obviously,’ Tiffany replied.

Jessica sighs before a smile cracks on her gorgeous face.

 

‘Why are you smiling?’ Tiffany asked.

‘You know, he is an angel Luhan. I am 100% confident that he won’t be mad,’ Jessica replied while grinning.

‘Don’t play with fire, Sica-ah.. Yes, Luhan is always like an angel but, I bet there is a devil inside his angel-like acts,’ Yuri said.

‘Aniya.. My manly and angel Xiao Lu will never be mad at me,’ Jessica stated with confidence.

‘Well, if you said so,’ Tiffany responded.

 

‘But, it’s fun, you know… I want to see that pretty boy being mad at me. He is always so kind, sweet and caring so, I really want to see how he acts when he is mad,’ Jessica spoke with sheepish smiles.

‘Well, you ask for it, Jessie.. Don’t come and cry to us if your Lulu angel-boy is furious at you,’ Tiffany warned, playfully.

‘Don’t worry, I can handle him,’ Jessica stated, coolly.

Tiffany and Yuri chuckle at Jessica’s confident remarks.

 

 

‘Mao mao, are you done for today?’ suddenly a guy stepped into the room, Jessica’s boyfriend, EXO’s Luhan.

‘Yes, Xiao Lu,’ Jessica smiled at him.

‘Let’s go and eat. I’m starving,’ he said before pecking her lips.

‘Alright! I’m hungry too,’ Jessica replied.

 

‘Oh, hi girls,’ Luhan greeted YulTi.

‘Hi.. Took you long enough to aware of our presence in here,’ Yuri said, sarcastically.

‘Sorry, my girlfriend is too pretty. That’s why I’m not aware of my surrounding,’ he replied, cheesily yet very cool.

Both Yuri and Tiffany roll their eyes upon hearing his cheesy remarks.

 

‘See you later, girls,’ Jessica said to her two members.

‘Bye, have fun,’ Tiffany replied while Yuri just smiled at the ice princess.

Luhan smiles too at the duo while holding Jessica’s hand and then, the couple leaves the training room.

‘So, how’s your training?’ Luhan asked his girlfriend, who is clinging onto his left arm.

‘Good.. I just need to improve a little bit of my y grooves,’ Jessica told with a light smile.

‘Too bad I can’t watch your performance.. Such a waste,’ he sighed in disappointment.

‘It’s okay.. You can watch it later, through the recording videos,’ she said to her dejected boyfriend.

‘I know but, it’s not the same. The feeling is different between watching you live, right in front of my eyes and through the recording,’ he said with his sad face.

‘Don’t be sad… If you want, I will put a special performance just for you. Just tell me when and I will gladly perform for my handsome and lovely deer Lulu,’ she coaxed him.

‘Really?’ he asked while staring at her with his beautiful eyes.

‘Of course! Anything for my Xiao Lu,’ she replied before leaning in and kissed his lips.

He responds to her sweet kiss while widely smiling.

 

 

‘No kissing in public!’ a familiar voice interrupted LuSica’s lips-locking.

Jessica looks at the owner of the voice with her cold face but her coldness changes into a smile when she realizes who the person is.

‘Bubble tea addict!’ she said while walking towards the boy.

‘Hi, Miss Korea!’ that boy, Sehun, joked with his noona.

Luhan smiles seeing his dungseng and his girlfriend’s interactions.

 

‘Aigoo, you become more handsome since the last time I saw you,’ Jessica said while patting Sehun’s cheek.

‘Of course, I am the handsome Oh Sehun,’ Sehun smirked.

‘But I am more handsome than you,’ Luhan said, smugly.

‘Ani, I am the most good looking,’ Sehun objected.

‘No, it’s me,’ Luhan opposed.

‘It’s me!’ Sehun objected again.

 

‘Aigooo.. Stop fighting like a kid. Both of you look-alike with each other so, it’s just the same,’ Jessica said to the bickering brothers.

Both Luhan and Sehun grin at the ice princess.

 

 

‘Sehun-ah, you want to join us?’ Luhan kindly asked his maknae.

‘Join what?’ Sehun asked.

‘We are going to have our lunch. Wanna come with us?’ Jessica replied.

‘Neh, I’m starving,’ Sehun said while holding his stomach.

‘Let’s go then. It’s my treat,’ Luhan said while holding his girlfriend’s hand.

Sehun nods and follows the LuSica couple. He is LuSica’s no.1 shipper. He just loves to see both of them together. Luhan is his favorite hyung while Jessica is his beloved noona who dotted on him a lot.

 

 

At a hotel in Beijing

 

EXO arrives at their hotel’s rooms after attended an award show. They win the most popular male group award during the show.

They divide three persons for each room. Luhan, Sehun and Baekhyun share the same room this time. Chanyeol, Tao and Kris are at BaekHunHan’s room, talking and joking around with them.

 

‘Wow, daebak!’ suddenly Tao gasped while looking at his phone’s screen.

‘What is it?’ Chanyeol asked while approaching the panda.

Tao shows his phone to Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kris and all of them gasp too.

 

‘Daebak!!’ Baekhyun and Chanyeol exclaimed with wide-opened mouths.

‘So hot!’ Kris yelped.

‘What is it?’ Luhan, who is so absorb conversing with Sehun, asked.

 

 

‘Hyung, chincha daebak!’ Chanyeol gave a thumb-up at Luhan.

‘What?’ Luhan asked, confused.

Chanyeol shows the phone to Luhan and Sehun.

 

‘OMG!!’ Sehun gasped.

 

Luhan stares at the phone’s screen with wide-eyes. There are photos of his girlfriend, Jessica, wearing a bikini during her Miss Korea performance.

 

‘Lu-ge, your girlfriend looks so hot and y,’ Tao said with admiration.

‘She’s hot,’ Kris said in English.

‘I never know noona is going to be this y,’ Baekhyun spoke while still looking at the photos.

‘Here, I found a video of her performance,’ Chanyeol said while playing the video on his phone.

All of them including Luhan, absorbedly watch the video of Jessica’s Miss Korea performance. They are amaze with the iness that Jessica shows during the performance.

 

And when Jessica takes off her outer cloth, revealing her bikini, all of them gasped in excitement and surprise. Only one person who is not happy and it is none other than Xi Luhan.

 

Luhan seizes the phone from Chanyeol’s hand and throws it on the bed.

‘Stop watching it!’ Luhan said with raised-voice.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris, Tao and Sehun are shocked to see Luhan’s reaction. Luhan’s face becomes reddish because of his anger.

 

‘Cool man,’ Kris spoke.

‘Cool?! How can I be cool when my girlfriend behave like that?!’ Luhan yelled in frustration.

‘Hey, it’s nothing. It was just a performance.. Besides, it’s not like she is or what. She just wears a bikini, not a one piece,’ Kris reasoned to the furious Luhan.

‘May be it’s okay with you because you came from Canada but, it’s not okay with me at all,’ Luhan said with greeted teeth.

‘Luhan, don’t overreact… Sica is an American girl. This is nothing… Besides, many other female idols have worn something more revealing than her. It’s not a big deal, seriously,’ Kris said.

‘It’s a big deal for me because she is MY girlfriend. And she said nothing to me about this,’ Luhan replied while ruffling his hair in frustration.

‘I think this is why she doesn’t tell you beforehand. She knows this is how you will react,’ Kris said while the others just listened to their hyungdeul’s talks.

 

 

Luhan ignores Kris’s words while dialing Jessica’s phone number but, she is not picking up.

‘Damn!! She’s not picking up my calls now!’ Luhan shouted while smashing his phone on the couch.

‘Hyung, calm down,’ Sehun tried to calm his hyung.

‘Sehun-ah, look what your noona did,’ Luhan said to Sehun with his disappointed face.

‘Hyung, noona must have her reason,’ Sehun said while patting Luhan’s shoulder.

‘What reason? This is too much, you know,’ Luhan muttered.

 

‘Luhan hyung, I think the concert is not over yet, that’s why Sica noona doesn’t answer your calls,’ Baekhyun spoke.

‘Hyung, the pictures and fancams keep coming,’ Tao said.

‘Stop watching it!’ Luhan yelled.

‘Sorry, hyung,’ Tao apologized.

The others don’t know how to calm the furious Luhan. This is the first time they ever see Luhan this mad and angry and they are shocked with his anger and rage.

 

 

‘Hyung, noona is calling,’ Sehun said while giving the phone to Luhan.

‘I don’t want to talk to her right now,’ Luhan said, ignoring the phone calls from Jessica.

Luhan’s phone keeps on ringing for numerous times but he doesn’t pick up the calls.

 

‘Come on, Luhan.. Just answer it,’ Kris said.

‘Neh, hyung.. Poor noona,’ Chanyeol said.

Luhan just shakes his head, still ignoring the calls. He stands up and walks to the bathroom.

 

‘Don’t you ever answer the call from her,’ Luhan coldly warned s before darted into the bathroom.

‘Aigooo.. Sica noona is in big trouble,’ Baekhyun sighed.

‘But, she is sooo y,’ Tao blurted.

‘Yah!!!’ Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol yelled at the panda boy, afraid that Luhan might hear the panda’s words. They don’t want to add more fire into the boiling-Luhan.

 

 

Sehun quietly takes his phone and sends a message to his noona, Jessica.

 

To: Sica noona

From: Bubble tea addict

Noona, you are in big trouble.

The next day

 

‘Aishh!!!’ Jessica sighed in frustration.

‘Still no news from your Luhan?’ Tiffany asked.

‘No, nothing! I hear nothing from him since last night. I couldn’t contact Suho, Sehunnie and the other boys too! This is so frustrating!!’ Jessica shrieked.

‘Yah2x, calm down!’ Taeyeon said to the ice princess.

 

‘How can I calm down when I heard nothing from my boyfriend since yesterday? Sehun texted me last night but after exchanging two text messages, he’s gone. I tried to call him but, he didn’t answer too, just like Luhan…. And now, I can’t contact all EXO members. They won’t answer my calls and won’t reply my text messages,’ Jessica groaned in sadness and frustration.

‘I’ll try to call Baekhyun. Maybe he will answer the phone from me,’ Taeyeon said.

‘Actually, we already called the other boys, including Baekhyun, but no respond at all. None of them pick up our calls,’ Tiffany said, addressing herself with Yuri and Sooyoung.

‘It seems like EXO boys are forbidden to make contact with SNSD due to someone’s command,’ Sooyoung spoke.

‘Yes, I agreed. A certain deer bans s from contacting us, in case we will inform the ice princess about the little deer,’ Tiffany said in teasing tones.

‘Girls, help me please!!’ Jessica whined, hopelessly.

 

‘Well, you ask for it, Jessie.. I’ve warn you before about this.. I’ve warn you to not play with fire. This is the outcome so, deal with it,’ Tiffany spoke, knowingly.

‘So, this is the effect of Xi Luhan’s wrath… Wow, I never know Luhan has this side of him,’ Taeyeon said.

‘Me too.. I thought the kind and angel-like Luhan doesn’t know how to get jealous and mad,’ Sooyoung chuckled.

‘Yahh, I’m dying here but, you are still happily chit-chatting? Come on, give me an idea,’ Jessica pleaded.

Tiffany, Yuri, Taeyeon and Sooyoung laugh at their ice princess’s despair.

 

Jessica shoots a glare at her friends who are still laughing at her.

‘Don’t worry, I can handle him,’ Tiffany mimicked Jessica’s remarks on the other day.

 

‘Remember that, Jessie?’ Tiffany asked her best friend.

‘Oh, shut up!’ Jessica retorted while her fingers are busy dialing Luhan’s number.

 

‘Babe, please answer the phone. I can explain everything… Please, let me explain… We must talk… When will you come back here? Please3x, call me back..I love you, Xiao Lu,’ Jessica left a message to Luhan’s voicemail for the nth times.

 

 

 

‘Sica-ah, the best thing for you to do now is wait for him to come back from China. Then, you can start your mission to coax your angry deer,’ Yuri said to her best friend.

‘That’s right… You can’t do much with both of you miles apart,’ Taeyeon agreed.

‘But when will he comes back? I don’t know the exact time they will arrive.. I must patch things up with him ASAP,’ Jessica said with her sad face.

 

‘Jessie, I texted manager oppa and he said that EXO boys will land at Incheon this afternoon,’ Tiffany told Jessica while showing her phone to the ice princess.

‘Really?! Thank you, Tiff! You are my savior!’ Jessica squealed while hugging the mushroom girl.

‘Yeah2x… Don’t forget to buy LV handbag as my reward,’ Tiffany joked.

‘Anything for my savior!’ Jessica yelped.

‘Really? Are you for sure?’ Tiffany asked with glittering eyes.

‘Nope, I’m just joking,’ Jessica replied, coolly.

‘Yah!!!’ Tiffany yelled while trying to hit the ice princess but the latter quickly ran away while laughing.
 

 

That afternoon, J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter