BaekSica pt. 1

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

in this story, EXO are older than SNSD..

 

At SM College

 

‘Girls, let’s eat.. I am so hungry!’ Sooyoung exclaimed while holding on her stomach.

‘Yeah, let’s eat!’ the other shiksin, Yoona, excitedly cried.

The other 7 goddess girls chuckle at their friends. They walk out from the classroom and heads to the cafeteria.

The girls are called SNSD, the well-known and most popular girls at SM College. They are Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yoona, Yuri and Jessica. Every boy is crazy about them because of their goddess-like beauty and their angel-like behaviors. However, among them, there is a girl like no other, the ice princess, Jung Jessica.

Jessica is well-known as the snow queen and ice princess because of her coldness. She always acts so cold towards people except her close friends and her family. Other students are afraid to approach her. They even do not dare to talk to Jessica because of her iciness and coldness. All they can do is admiring her gorgeousness from a far.

 

 

‘Sica, I’ll get your food. Save a seat for me,’ Yuri told Jessica.

‘Alright,’ Jessica shortly answered.

Jessica and Tiffany search for an empty table while the other girls buy their foods.

 

‘Sica, come and join us!’ suddenly a loud voice called for the ice princess.

At the college, the only person other than SNSD that can yell to the ice princess is the EXO gang. EXO is the closest friends to SNSD and also their sunbaes. They always hang out and spend time together with those 9 young girls.

 

Jessica looks at the person who is calling for her and curtly nods at him, Luhan. She and Tiffany walk towards the boys and join them at their table.

 

Jessica sits in between Luhan and Kris while Tiffany is with Suho and Chen. Tiffany starts to chat with the guys while Jessica just keeps in silence.

‘You want some?’ Luhan offered his food to her.

‘No, it’s okay, oppa. The girls are getting the food for me,’ Jessica said, still with her cold face.

‘You lost weight again, don’t you?’ Kris asked while eyeing Jessica.

‘Neh?.. I don’t know,’ Jessica replied, half-heartedly.

‘Aigoo.. How many times have I told you? You need to take proper meals,’ Luhan started to nag at her.

‘Don’t mind me, oppa. I’m fine like this,’ she said with her coldness.

‘You know what, guys don’t like girls that only have skin and bones,’ Kris teased.

‘I don’t need guy in my life, Wu Yifan oppa,’ she replied with her poker face.

Luhan sighs at Jessica’s behavior. They all know Jessica so well. They never take it to their hearts every time she acts cold around them. All of them are immune with her coldness and iciness. It’s just they are worried about her; her life and her health.

 

 

‘Are you perhaps, lesbian?’ suddenly an unfamiliar voice is heard.

Jessica shots an icy glare at the voice’s owner, a cute-handsome guy with eyeliner that she never sees before.

‘Who are you?’ she asked, coldly.

 

‘Me? I am the charming and fun Byun Baekhyun!’ that guy, Baekhyun introduced himself with his bright smile.

 

‘Sica, this is Baekhyun. He is our childhood friend who just move here from Busan. He is a student here starting today,’ Chanyeol told Jessica.

‘Your name is Sica? So weird,’ Baekhyun chuckled.

‘Yah!... She is Jessica, we call her Sica,’ Suho said.

‘Oh, nice to meet you, Jessica,’ Baekhyun greeted while smiling, prettily.

‘Hello,’ Jessica curtly greeted with her expressionless face.

‘Sica, be nice… That’s not how you greet a new friend,’ Luhan said to her.

She sighs before forced a very light smile to Baekhyun. Only Luhan who can scold and nags at her like that.

 

‘Welcome to this college,’ Jessica said with her cold tones.

‘Thank you, ice princess,’ Baekhyun winked at her.

‘Yah! Don’t call me that!’ Jessica yelled.

‘That’s how you look and how you act. That’s my first impression of you so, I will call you with that name,’ Baekhyun said.

Jessica glares at him before diverting her focus on her phone.

 

‘How come we never know about Baekhyun-shi before?’ Tiffany asked the boys.

 ‘Call me oppa. I am older than you,’ Baekhyun told Tiffany while smiling.

‘Neh, oppa,’ Tiffany replied with her eye-smiles.

 

 

‘Baekhyun hyung moved to Busan when we were in middle school. We always keep in touch with him after he moved… And now, he is back here with us,’ Kai told Tiffany.

‘You never visited here before, oppa? We have been friends with these oppadeul for years but we never know about you. They never told us,’ Tiffany said to Baekhyun.

‘I occasionally came here during holiday but never get the chance to meet you girls because you always out of town during holiday… I heard a lot about you and your 8 beautiful friends from these guys,’ Baekhyun said with his usual brightness.

Jessica just silently listens to Tiffany’s conversation with the new guy with her emotionless face. Her mind starts to doze off.

 

‘Kwenchana?’ Luhan asked Jessica.

Jessica just nods at Luhan’s question before she leans her head on his right shoulder. Luhan lightly smiles while gently patting her head.

 

Kris, Suho, Xiumin, Tiffany and the other boys look at the ice princess and they all think the same.

‘Poor Sica…’

 

 

Baekhyun, who just notices the way Luhan and Jessica acts, suddenly asked.

‘Are you guys dating?’ he asked.

Luhan just smiles at Baekhyun’s question while Jessica doesn’t show any respond. She is still comfortably resting her head on Luhan’s shoulder.

 

When Baekhyun want to repeat his question, the other girls come and join them. Chanyeol introduces Baekhyun to the other girls and they kindly greet the new guy. The girls instantly like and comfortable with Baekhyun because of his easy-going personality. He never fails to make the girls laugh with his antics and jokes. Only one person is uninterested with him, Jessica. She seems lost in her own world, not participating in the conversation, not eating and still maintains her cold face.

‘You must be really full, Jessica-shi,’ Baekhyun suddenly spoke.

Jessica stares at him with her cold eyes.

 

‘Sica, why aren’t you eating?’ Yuri asked her best friend.

‘I just don’t feel like eating. I’m not hungry,’ Jessica replied.

‘You need to eat. Don’t always skips your meal, it’s not good for your health,’ Taeyeon nagged.

‘That’s right.. Just eat, Sica-ah,’ Xiumin added.

‘Just take a bite. Don’t let your stomach empty like that,’ Tao said.

‘Shiro! I don’t want.. I don’t have appetite to eat,’ Jessica responded.

 

‘Sica-ah, if he is here…’ before Kris could finish his words, Jessica interrupts him.

‘He is not here anymore, oppa!’ Jessica burst out before storming away.

Baekhyun who is carefully observing Jessica earlier swears that he sees a glimpse of tears in her eyes. Just now, she doesn’t look like an ice princess but, she looks like a fragile girl that will broke in any seconds. Her face shows painful and her eyes are full with sorrow. He feels something unexplainable in his heart when he saw her in that state just now.

 

‘Jess!’ Kris called but Jessica already out of their sights. Kris wants to run after her but Luhan stops him.

‘It’s okay, Kris. I’ll look for her,’ Luhan said while standing up from his seat.

‘Hyung, bring this with you. She must eat something,’ Kai said while giving a bread and milk to Luhan.

‘Thanks,’ Luhan thanked and runs after the ice princess.

 

 

‘Until when onnie will acts like this?’ Yoona sighed with concern.

‘It’s been 2 years already but, she is still like that,’ Taeyeon muttered in sadness.

‘She needs to move on. I miss the old Jessica,’ Kai said.

Baekhyun wants so bad to ask them about Jessica but he suppresses his wills. He vows to approach her on his own effort and be close to her.

‘Jessica…. Jessica…’ Jessica’s name echoes in his mind.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Luhan finds Jessica at a park in the college, Jessica’s favorite place to distance herself from other people. He takes a seat beside the ice princess.

‘I miss him,oppa,’ Jessica spoke.

‘I know… I miss him too,’ Luhan said, softly.

‘I miss him so much I feel like dying,’ she muttered with tears finally rolling down on her cheeks.

‘Sica-ah…everyone miss him.. I miss him so bad too but…’

‘Oppa, it’s my fault..My fault,’ she cries.

Luhan pulls her into his arms and tightly embraces her.

 

‘How many times have I told you to not blame yourself? It’s not your fault,’ Luhan coaxed while patting her back.

‘Why, oppa? Why? Why him?’ Jessica sobs on his chest.

‘Sica-ah… It’s fate, you must accept fate,’ Luhan said in hush tones.

‘Nooo… I miss him.. I need him…. I need him with me, oppa,’ she weeps so hard.

Luhan’s eyes are b with tears too seeing her state. He really hates to see Jessica crying because it’s killing him too.

 

‘I’m here with you,’ Luhan whispered while tenderly her hair.

From a far, the EXO and SNSD are watching the heartbreaking scene. All of them are holding their own tears seeing Jessica’s state.

Baekhyun’s heart is aching seeing the scene in front of him. He is hurting to see Jessica crying and his heart is aching to see Luhan hugs Jessica so tight.

‘Is this what people called love at first sight?’ he wondered.

 

 

Since that day, Baekhyun always approaches Jessica whenever he has the chance. He continuously cracks silly jokes to make her smile but, he always failed. Even though Jessica is still being cold towards him but, she already accepts him as a part of their gang, the EXOShidae. Baekhyun’s bubbly, fun and easy-going personality helps her a lot in accepting him in their clique and they slowly develop close friendship.

Nowadays, it’s always Baekhyun who is often seeing with Jessica. He seems to take over that place from Luhan since Luhan is busy with his football training.

 

 

Jessica is at her favorite place, the college’s park, reading a novel.

‘Hey ice princess!’ suddenly a usual bright voice interrupted her concentration.

She doesn’t need to see the person because she recognizes his voice really well.

 

 

‘Reading a love novel again?’ he, Baekhyun, asked after taking a seat beside her.

‘Emmm,’ Jessica shortly responded without lifting her eyes from the novel, her normal respond.

‘Why aren’t you joining us for lunch?’ he asked while gazing at the gorgeous yet cold girl.

‘Not hungry,’ she replied, still not looking at him.

‘It’s not good to always skip your meals,’ he said.

‘I know,’ she said, emotionlessly.

He chuckles at her respond before seizing the novel from her hands.

 

‘Yahh!!’ Jessica yelled while trying to take the novel back from Baekhyun but he brings it out from her reach.

‘Yah, Byun Bakhyun!’ she yelled again while glaring at him.

‘Now, you finally look at my handsome face.. It hurts you know when you choose to look at this book instead of my cute and handsome face,’ he grinned.

‘Give it to me!’ she exclaimed.

‘Shiro!’ he smiled, mischievously.

‘Give it to me!’ she hissed, coldly.

‘Owh, so cold! I’m frozen by the ice princess’s coldness,’ he teased while hugging himself, pretending shivering.

‘Aishhh, so annoying!’ she said while crossing her arms on her chest and pouted.

He chuckles seeing her cute pout. No matter how cold she acts towards him, he always finds it cute. Her coldness doesn’t give any effect to him.

 

‘The ice princess knows how to sulk, huh?’ Baekhyun teased while gazing at her cold face.

‘I’m not sulking,’ Jessica replied, emotionlessly.

‘Then?’

‘I’m mad,’ she hissed.

‘Okay2… I’ll give your novel back but, you must eat first,’ he told her.

‘Why everyone keeps on forcing me to eat?’ she asked.

‘It’s for your own good, Sica-ah… You can’t keep on skipping your meals. It’s not good for your body and health,’ he replied with concern.

She diverts her eyes at him and she clearly sees his worries and concerns for her. The way he looks at her just like the way Luhan always look at her, full with concern and cares. However, she finds something different between his gazes with Luhan’s. Baekhyun’s eyes show something that she always saw in his eyes, something she never notices or sees for two years already.

 

 

‘Here, I bring kimbap and eggrolls for you,’ Baekhyun said while opening a box of food.

‘You bought this?’ Jessica asked.

‘Ani, actually my omma cooks this for you.’

‘Your omma? But why?’ she asked, surprised.

‘Well, I tell my omma that there is an ever skinny girl in my college who always skips her meals and she happens to be my friend. So, I told my omma to cook something delicious and special for that friend of mine before she turns into a skeleton soon,’ he replied in his usual bright and mischievous tones.

‘Yah! So annoying!’ she yelled.

‘Aigoooo…. You should stop yelling at your oppa, you know.. I might go deaf soon,’ he teased.

‘Pfttttt!’ she scoffed while showing her cold face.

He chuckles while holding the chopsticks and takes a kimbap.

 

‘Ahh..’ Baekhyun shoved the kimbap to Jessica, wanted to feed her.

‘I can eat on my own,’ Jessica objected.

‘No, this time I insisted… Say ahhhhh,’ he said while trying to feed her again.

‘I can..’

‘No more objection, young lady! Ahhh, open your mouth,’ he insisted.

She sighs before slowly opens and eat the kimbap that he feeds her. He smiles seeing her slowly chewing the kimbap.

 

 

‘Emmmm, it’s delicious,’ Jessica spoke.

‘Chincha? Then, eat more,’ Baekhyun said while giving another pair of chopsticks to her.

She gladly takes in and starts to eat the foods. When she takes a piece of kimbap, Baekhyun holds her wrist.

‘What are you doing?’ she asked, confused.

‘Ahhh..’ he responded while opening his mouth, asking her to feed him.

‘Aishh, chincha…’ she sighed.

‘Palli~~’ he cutely whined while still holding her wrist.

‘Fine~~’ she gave in and feeds him.

‘Kombawo,’ he thanked her with his bright smiles while chewing the kimbap.

Jessica’s lips curve into a very light smile seeing his pretty smiles and cute acts.

 

‘There! You finally smile!’ Baekhyun gasped and cheered.

‘No, I’m not,’ Jessica denied while quickly hides her smile.

‘Don’t lie, I saw it already….. You look prettier when you smile, you know... I need to keep that image of you smiling in my mind. Who knows, when will I witness your smile again, right? May be in another decade?’ he said with his sneaky smiles.

‘Yeah, may be,’ she shortly replied while still eating the kimbap.

He is contented to see her eating with appetite.

 

Baekhyun rests his chin on his palms while staring at Jessica, who is still chewing the kimbap. She looks so cute while eating, like a little kid. Her iciness and coldness are all gone when she is so absorb with the foods. He knows that he has fallen hard for the beautiful girl in front of him; he loves her so much.

‘Why aren’t you eating?’ Jessica asked the guy who is busy staring at her.

‘I’m full already. You can eat as much as you want,’ Baekhyun said while smiling.

She nods while continue eating. It’s been really long since the last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter