announcement

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey guys...thanks for ur comments..:)

i read all ur comments and i really appreciate it.many of u requests for oneshots for ur biases with jessica..

well, i honestly want to write all for all of you.but, i somehow running out of idea/plot..so, you can help me by stating ur request couple(sica's pairing) and the slightest idea or plot for ur request..i will do the rest..i just need the main idea..

i prefer a story about their idol life..but, for the male idols who are younger than sica (L, BTS, EXO etc) i prefer to write story out of their idol life, because i somehow found it awkward to write sica's love story with young idols revolving their idol life..well, except with luhan,sehun that i already wrote..kekeke..hunhan are my exception..lols..

so, if u have any request, please state in your comment..along with the main idea or plot about ur request(if you have any idea)..if you don't, it's okay..:)

that's all...and yeah, i think i will write doojunXsica again for the next update.the new one, the previous is the old one..with beast's comeback, i am in doojun's mode..kekeke..if any doojunXsica shipper here that have any idea/plot, please leave ur idea in the comment box, okay?..:))

xoxo..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter