DoojoonXSica pt 2

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later

All the students gathered at the main gate at the college to ride the buses except the 3 gangs. Suju and SNSD will ride their own bus while the Beast boys ride their own cars.

They all begin their journey to the camp site, at the back country area, near the forest. It took them 3 hours of journey before they finally reached the camp site.

‘Okay, guys. You need to set your own tent and after that, we will start our activities,’ the leader of the camping, Junsu said.

 

‘Urghhh, I hate to set the tent,’ Jessica groaned.

‘Don’t worry, girls. We will set the tent for you,’ Heechul said to the girls.

‘Really? That’s great!’ Tiffany squealed.

‘Thanks guys. You are seriously the best,’ Jessica said with smiles, specifically to Donghae.

‘Anything for you, princess,’ Donghae said cheesily.

The other guys and girls rolled their eyes at Donghae’s cheesiness.

 

 

The Beast boys are watching the Super Generation from afar.

‘What an idiot guys,’ Doojon said.

‘Hyung, if they are my girlfriends, I will do the same too,’ Yoseob told, jealous towards the Suju boys.

‘Yahh, you are willing to become the slave for the girls?’ Doojon snapped at him.

‘Well, yes. They are hot and y, Doojoon-ah. Don’t deny it,’ Hyunseung told while still watching Super Generation.

‘Urghhh, better set our tents up before it’s late. Come on,’ Doojoon commanded.

 

After they are done with the tents, all of them gathered to do other works together. They need to cook for dinner and need to find fire woods. They boys looked for fire woods while the girls prepared the ingredients for the dinner.

The Shoshi girls help the other students to cook the dinner, except Jessica. She is watching them because she can’t really cook. Well, she has maids to do all the cooking for her and same goes with other girls. But, unlike Jessica, the other girls like to help their maids while they are cooking, that’s why they are quiet good in cooking, especially Yuri.

 

‘What a lazy blondie,’ Doojoon mocked.

‘Get lost!’ Jessica hissed coldly.

‘Do you think you are the princess here? Having all your maids cook for you?’ he asked cynically.

‘So what?! Just get the hell out from my face!’ she said loudly.

 

‘What’s wrong, Sica?’ suddenly Donghae popped out beside her.

‘Oppa, let’s go somewhere. I can’t stand staying here,’ she told and dragged Donghae with her, leaving Doojoon behind.

 

Doojoon left when HaeSica are gone. That night, all of them have camp fire. They sing, dance and enjoy their moments together.

 

The next morning

In the morning, all of them don’t have any activity, so, they just scattered around the camp site.

In the afternoon, they are divided into groups before started their jungle tracking.

‘Listen, don’t go too far into the forest because it’s really dangerous. The leader should take care of the members carefully and prevent any incident, arasso?’ Taecyeon said.

‘Neh~~~’

 

 

Jessica is in the same group with Tiffany, Yuri, Taeyeon, Donghae, Siwon , Leeteuk and Yesung. All the groups started their jungle tracking at the same time.

They went into the forest, to look for any plants for their experiment. Jessica and the girls are absorbed with the beautiful green nature. Once they are far enough into the forest, they started to look for the plants.

Jessica is with Donghae and the other girls are with their own partners. While looking around for the plants, Jessica’s eyes suddenly caught a pair of big and really beautiful butterflies. A smile crept on her face when she saw those butterflies.

Her legs are spontaneously walked towards the butterflies and follow them, happily. She doesn’t realize that she has gone far away from Donghae and her team.

 

After chasing the butterflies for about 10 minutes, finally, the butterflies are gone.

‘Awww, they are gone,’ she sighed with a cute pout.

 

Jessica turned around to call for Donghae and her friends and she is shocked because no one is around.

‘Oppa! Hae oppa! Fany! Taenggoo! Yuri!’ she shouted but no one respo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter