WooBinxSica pt.2

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is the continuation from previous chapter...

i am sooooooooo in love and obsessed with Woo Bin right now..that's why i came out with pt.2 of woobinXsica..

i am in Woo Bin's mode right now..sorry for my crazyness....kekeke...

he climbs up my biased list and secure the top 3 spot...that's why i couldn't stop writing about him..

so, enjoy this pt.2...:))

 

kim hyunjoong = woo bin's real name, his birth name...he use Kim woo bin as his stage name..

 

Few months later

 

‘Yah punk! Why so gloomy?’ Jong Suk asked his friend who looked solemn.

‘Nothing.. It’s just I haven’t meet my girlfriend for more than a week already,’ Woo Bin sighed.

‘Aigoo… Trouble in paradise,’ Jong Suk stated.

Woo Bin puckered his lips while raised up both of his shoulders.

 

‘You need to accept this situation. Both of you are celebrities and are tied with schedules. Plus, she is SNSD’s member, there’s no way she will just stay still without any jobs. It’s the challenge that you must face for dating an idol like her, a damn famous one,’ Jong Suk gave a piece of advice to his friend.

‘I know, I know…. But sometimes, it’s unbearable for me to not being able to meet her for weeks. I miss her,’ Woo Bin said while staring at his phone’s wallpaper, a selca of hers.

 

 

‘I’ve told you. This is the price you have to pay for dating a SNSD member, so, bear with it. Don’t try to break up with her… Don’t you dare to break her heart,’ Jong Suk warned.

‘Are you crazy? Do you think I’m able to break her heart? Do you seriously think I’m able to be separate from her?’ Woo Bin questioned.

‘No, of course not because I know how much you love her. I’m just saying,’ Jong Suk replied.

 

 

‘Jong Suk-ah, tell me the truth. Do you ever have a feeling for Sica?’ Woo Bin suddenly asked with curiosity.

‘Are you crazy?! What kind of question is that?’ Jong Suk retorted.

‘I’m just asking… I knew that you once stated that you wanted to be close to her before both of you met and became friends,’ Woo Bin stated.

‘Honestly, I do attract to her before. When I saw her on TV, I found she’s fascinating with her chicness, coldness and also cuteness. That’s why I wanted to be friend with her. And when I did, I think both of us are suitable to be friends only, not more than that,’ Jong Suk explained.

Woo Bin just nodded at his friend’s explanation. But, he seemed still thinking about the matter.

 

‘Don’t worry, you bastard. I won’t steal your girlfriend because I don’t have special feeling for her. She is just a close friend to me, not more than that; and it will stay that way,’ Jong Suk eased his friend’s mind.

‘I know, you jerk. I’m not worry,’ Woo Bin replied with a light smile.

 

 

‘But, you should worry about someone else,’ Jong Suk told.

‘Who?’

‘Taecyeon, Donghae… Ermmmm, Song Joongki, Jaejoong, Hyunjoong..All those guys are close with her. And you already know about her past with Donghae, right?’ Jong Suk asked.

‘Yes, he was her first love,’ Woo Bin replied.

‘Soojung told me that Donghae has been trying to reconcile with her and Taecyeon is not giving up in pursuing her,’ Jong Suk told his friend.

‘I know, she told me everything. That’s why I feel uneasy and anxious every time she is away from me. It’s not that I don’t believe her but, those two guys are idols too. They frequently meet during music shows and Donghae is under the same agency with her. I don’t have good feeling about that…… Plus, she has too many hot guys as her friends,’ Woo Bin poured his insecure.

‘I know, I understand how you feel… But, she loves you, only you. So, you need to keep her with you, never let her go, never ever.’

‘No, I won’t.. Yes, they are the famous and well-known idols but I won’t give up to them. I am Kim Woo Bin, I will fight for my love,’ Woo Bin vowed.

‘That’s my man! You go, you bastard!’ Jong Suk cheered.

Woo Bin smiled at his friend.

 

‘Let’s go to work! They are calling for us,’ Jong Suk spoke, referring to their stylist.

‘Yeah, let’s go,’ Woo Bin said.

Both of them were on set, modeling set. They were modeling for a new brand of clothes, together.

 

 

A few days later, at Woo Bin’s apartment

 

Woo Bin was resting in his apartment, lying down on the couch while watching TV. His mind is in mess because of missing his one and only girlfriend, Jessica. It’s been two weeks since the last time they met. She’s too busy flying back and forth from Seoul-Japan for SNSD’s Live Tour and also promotions.

His longings for her are too much that he couldn’t endure it. He’s afraid he’s going to explode soon because of yearning and longing for her. With his mind is still thinking about Jessica, he slowly dozed off to his dreamland.

 

An hour later, a girl entered the apartment with her luggage. She just landed from Japan and headed straight to her boyfriend’s apartment. She missed him like crazy and couldn’t wait any longer to meet him. She missed his smiles, his kisses and his warm embraces.

She, Jessica, walked into the living room and her face cracked into a wide smile when she saw her handsome and tall boyfriend, who is sleeping on the couch.

Jessica quickly approached him and sat on the floor, beside him. She placed both of her arms on the edge of the couch and rested her chin on it. She stared at Woo Bin’s handsome face.

‘I miss you, handsome,’ she said while smiling.

 

Jessica traced Woo Bin’s face with her finger; his eyes, his eyebrows that were hidden behind his bangs, his perfect jawline and lastly, his y lips.

‘All these are mine,’ she whispered while still tracing his features.

She leaned in and planted a peck on his y lips. He is still soundly sleeping, didn’t budge with all the disturbance from her.

 

Jessica rested her head on her arms with her eyes still fixed on Woo Bin’s face. She is smiling while staring at him. She is releasing her longings for him by staring at him. She wanted so bad to crawl up on the couch and cuddled in his arms but she didn’t want to disturb his sleep.

‘I love you, Kim Hyun Joong,’ she whispered.

 

Slowly, Jessica drifted to her dreamland. Right after that, Woo Bin opened his eyes.

‘I love you too, Jung Sooyeon,’ he said while her hair.

The truth is, the moment she arrived, he already awake. He just pretended to be sleeping.

 

‘Poor my girl, you look exhausted,’ Woo Bin said while caressing her cheek. He slowly stood up from the couch and easily cooped her in his muscular arms. He carried her, bridal style, to his bedroom.

Woo Bin gently lied her down on his bed.  Then, he lied beside her while wrapping his arm on her slender waist. Jessica stirred in her sleeps and snuggled closer into his chest. He tightens his arms on her waist while pulling her closer to him.

The way Jessica clenched onto his shirt made him smiled. She nuzzled her face into his neck while one of her hand still clenching onto his shirt. She looked so adorable in his eyes.

 

‘Night, princess. I love you,’ Woo Bin whispered with his manly voices and kissed the top of her head.

Then, he drifted to dreamland too, joining Jessica.

 

 

 

 

The next morning

Jessica stirred from her deep sleeps. She reached over beside her, to find her boyfriend but it’s empty. She slowly opened her eyes while yawning.

Once she is fully awake, she looked around, searching for her boyfriend. She knew he is the one who carried her into his bed. She stood up and in sitting position on the bed, still sleepy.

 

Right then, someone opened the door from the outside. Jessica directed her eyes towards the door while hugging both of her legs. Her boyfriend appeared behind the door. He looked so perfect in her eyes, in his casual attire.

Jessica rested her chin on her kneel while staring and admiring her lover, Woo Bin. She missed him; his beautiful smiles, his y smirk, his pretty eyes, his tall and well-built body, his laughs and his manly deep yet soft voices. She is amazed and awed at his perfect features.

 

 

 

 

‘Morning… What are you staring at?’ Woo Bin asked while approaching her.

‘You,’ Jessica replied, dreamily.

‘Why?’

‘Because you are so perfect for me,’ she said while smiling at him.

A wide smile cracked on his face upon hearing her sweet words. He sat beside her, on the edge of the bed.

 

‘Get enough sleep?’ Woo Bin asked while her messy hair.

‘Yeah,’ Jessica replied, shortly.

He leaned in and kissed her lips, softly.

 

‘Go and wash yourself. We are going to have our brunch,’ Woo Bin told after parting their lips.

‘You cook?’ Jessica asked.

‘Yes, specially for my sleepyhead girlfriend,’ he teased.

She pouted at his remarks.

 

 

‘Come on, wash yourself. Aren’t you hungry?’ Woo Bin asked while pinching her cheek.

‘I am hungry,’ Jessica whined, cutely.

‘So, go and wash yourself,’ he told.

However, she leaned in and wrapped her arms on his waist. She rested her head on his chest, releasing her longings for him.

 

‘I miss you so much, Hyunjoong-ah,’ Jessica whispered and kissed his broad chest.

‘I miss you too,’ Woo Bin replied and kissed her crown.

She smiled and continued comfortably resting in his warm arms.

 

‘As much as I wanted to stay here and hug you, but my stomach is grumbling. So, I think we need to eat first before we continue our intimate session,’ Woo Bin said to her in teasing way.

‘Give me 5 minutes. I want to stay like this for 5 more minutes,’ Jessica spoke while still hugging him.

He chuckled at his lover’s sweet acts. He tightens his hugs on her petite body and enjoyed the moment.

 

 

 

‘Come on, stand up,’ Woo Bin said while holding both of Jessica’s hands, pulling her from the bed.

Jessica reluctantly and lazily stood up, with Woo Bin’s help. Then, she disappeared into the bathroom, washing herself. After a few minutes, she came out with a white bathrobe wrapped on her body. Woo Bin is waiting for her on the couch, in the room.

Jessica was drying and fixing her hair in front of the mirror when Woo Bin slipped his muscular and long arms on her slender waist, giving her a back-hug. He smelt the sweet fragrance of her brunette hair.

‘You smell nice,’ he whispered, sending shiver to her spine.

She smiled at him through the mirror.

 

Both of them stayed in that position while locking their eyes through the reflection from the mirror. Woo Bin tightly back-hugged Jessica, not lettin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter