HaeSica ft JiSica ft HunSica pt.2 (HunSica ending)

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

woww, i am impressed with hunsica shipper!!

hunsica beats jisica?! seriously??..keke

i guess, everybody loves exo, right? especially exosica...

 

well, based on the poll's result, hunsica defeated jisica n haesica..so, here it is..hunsica ending!!..:))

rejoice exosica n hunsica shippers!..

Jessica is resting in the living room at SNSD’s dorm. She slumps on the couch while her fingers keep on changing the TV’s channel using the remote control.

‘So boring,’ she sighed, nothing on the TV screen that attracts her attention.

 

While she is pushing the buttons on the remote control, a certain pink-hair guy appears on the screen. A smile instantly cracks on her cold face when she saw that guy.

 

‘What do EXO thinks of BEG?’ the MCs asked the boys.

‘BEG sunbaenim are really pretty,’ Lay answered.

‘Oh Sehun, who is the prettiest among BEG?’ the MCs asked the pink-hair guy, Oh Sehun.

‘Erkk…for me…’the flustered-Sehun, stuttered.

 

 

Jessica straightens her body, her eyes and attention are solely focus on the TV screen. She is eager and curious to know Sehun’s answer.

 

‘For me…it’s…it’s… Miryo sunbaenim,’ Sehun said, shyly.

Miryo shyly smiles at him with her visible pinkish cheeks.

 

 

‘Pfftt! Miryo onnie, huh?’ Jessica retorted at Sehun’s answer while harshly tossing the remote away.

‘Ehemmmmmmm! I smell jealousy,’ Sooyoung teased while landing beside Jessica, on the couch.

‘I’m not jealous,’ Jessica denied with her cold face.

‘Not jealous, onnie? Are you sure?’ Yoona asked, teasingly.

‘No, I’m not!’ Jessica stated, firmly. But, her face shows it all, that she is indeed jealous with Sehun’s answer.

 

‘It’s okay to feel jealous, Sica. We know you like Sehun,’ Hyoyeon

‘I don’t…’

‘Stop being in denial, Sica..Until when you want to keep on denying your feelings?’ Sooyoung asked.

‘I don’t know,’ Jessica sighed with her sad face.

‘Why? Because Sehun is younger than you?’ Hyoyeon asked.

Jessica curtly nods at Hyoyeon’s question.

 

‘Jessie, age is not important in love.. Once you fall in love, age doesn’t matter anymore, as long as you are happy,’ Tiffany, who is listening to their conversation, interrupted.

‘I agree with Fany onnie… You should go for it, onnie,’ Yoona told Jessica.

‘What about Jiyong oppa?’ Jessica asked.

‘Who do you love more? Sehunnie or Jiyong oppa?’ Tiffany asked.

‘I…I don’t know but I think, I like Sehun more… But, I’m not sure,’ Jessica replied.

 

 

‘Sica-ah, listen to your heart. It’s all in here, you know it,’ Hyoyeon said while placing her hand on Jessica’s chest.

‘That’s right… You know who you love more and you should make your decision. Make up your mind,’ Sooyoung advised.

‘Jessie, I know you love Sehun….He is a good guy, Jess. He cares and loves you so much. Yes, he is young but, the way he cares and loves you is not like a young boy. He is a grown-up namja… You will regret it if you let a great guy like Sehun slips away from you,’ Tiffany gave her advice too.

‘That’s right, onnie… Plus, dating a younger guy is a trend now, onnie,’ Yoona said.

Jessica just keeps in silence while listening to her sisters’ advices.

 

‘And about Jiyong oppa….You know how I feel about him, Jess. I don’t really like him with you. He is a playboy, a socialite and it will be hard for him to change his behaviors. For me, he is not the best guy for you…I don’t want you to be hurt again. You had enough heartache with Hae oppa and I don’t want to see you cry again,’ Tiffany softly said.

‘Thanks, Fany,’ Jessica thanked with a smile.

‘We all care and love you, Sica… We want the best for you,’ Sooyoung said.

‘Thanks, girls.. I really appreciate it,’ Jessica muttered with teary eyes.

‘Group hugs!’ Tiffany exclaimed and they hugged each other.

After that, giggles and laughers echo in the living room. That’s the way they comfort and console each other.

 

At SME

 

‘Sica noona!’ a hoarse voice called for the ice princess.

Jessica knows the owner of the voice really well. She slows down her steps while waiting for the guy to catch up with her.

 

‘Sica, where are you going?’ the guy, Oh Sehun, asked when they are walking side by side.

‘Yah, I’m your noona. Where’s your manner?’ Jessica scolded.

‘Yes, you are my noona. My noona that I loves so much!’ Sehun claimed while placing his arm on her slender waist.

‘Pffft! Liar!’ she retorted with her cold face. However, she loves the way Sehun wraps his arm on her waist.

‘No, I’m saying the truth,’ he said.

‘What about your Miranda Kerr?’ she asked.

‘I am her fanboy, that’s all. Nothing more,’ he replied while gazing at her cold yet gorgeous face.

‘Yeah, right,’ she sneered.

He chuckles at her reaction.

 

 

‘Why are you laughing? I’m not making any joke,’ Jessica said, still maintaining her cold face.

‘You are so cute!’ Sehun stated while pinching the tip of her nose.

‘Really? Cute like your Miryo noona?’ Jessica responded with jealousy.

‘Miryo sunbaenim? What about her? I don’t get it,’ he asked, confused.

‘Isn’t she your ideal type? So, she must be cuter and prettier than me, right?’ she replied while trying hard to hide her jealousy.

However, Sehun knows it and he is aware of her jealousy. His face cracks a big and blissful grin.

 

‘Do I sense jealousy here?’ Sehun said in teasing way.

‘Who’s jealous?!’ Jessica responded with reddish cheeks.

‘I know right, who’s jealous? Is it Jessica Jung who is jealous towards Oh Sehun?’ he teased.

‘Yah, I’m not jealous!’ she denied while trying to break free from him but he tightens his grips on her waist.

‘Really?’ he asked with raised-eyebrows.

‘Of course!’

‘That’s good because Miryo noona is indeed prettier than you and I like her a lot,’ he said while trying to suppress his laughers.

Jessica’s heart is crushes into pieces upon hearing Sehun’s words about Miryo. She gazes down; fixes her eyes on the floor, hiding her sadness.

 

Sehun smiles at Jessica’s reaction. He knows she is obviously jealous but she’s still trying to deny it.

‘Hey..’ he softly called her but she is still gazing down on the floor.

Sehun encircles both of his arms on her slender waist and pulls her towards him. He places his thumb on her chin and lifts it up, to look at her face. He is shocked to see her eyes that flooded with tears.

 

 

‘What’s wrong, gorgeous?’ Sehun softly asked with concern.

Upon hearing his soft voices and witnessing his loving gazes, her crystal clear tears drops on her cheeks.

‘Please don’t cry.. Why are you crying? Are you hurt somewhere?’ he asked while wiping off her tears with his thumbs.

‘You..really like Miryo onnie?’ Jessica asked with wet eyes.

‘What?! Of course not! I was joking,’ he said.

‘Really?’ she asked again.

‘Of course.. I only like and love you, no one else. You take my words seriously?’ he replied with staring at her reddish face.

She just looks at him without answering his question.

 

‘So, you cry because you are jealous?’ Sehun asked with a sly smirk.

‘No, I’m not!’ Jessica replied while wiping off her wet cheeks.

‘Yes, you are,’ he said with chuckles. For him, the way she cried because of jealousy is so cute and makes him fall for her more.

‘No, I’m not!’ she denied with red-like-tomato cheeks, embarrassed.

He pulls her into his embrace and tightly embraces her.

 

 

‘Stop denying, Sica. I know how you feel and I’m sorry for making you cry. I swear I won’t do it again,’ Sehun whispered while embracing her.

A smile cracks on Jessica’s face and she slowly wraps her arms on his waist. She comfortably rests her head on his broad chest. She feels safe and secure been in his protective arms. Sehun squeezes her petite figures more tightly.

 

Sehun plants a tender kiss on the top of her crown before releasing his hugs.

‘Now tell me, you love me, right?’ he asked while gazing right into her eyes.

‘I don’t know, Sehun-ah… But, I do like you more than a dungseng. You are more than that but, I’m not sure with my own feeling.. I do think I’m in love with you but, I need more times to settle my feeling,’ Jessica told.

‘I know, I understand… I’ve told you, right? I will wait for you, forever.. So, take your times to make your decision… Just bear in mind that I love you so much, noona,’ he confessed, earnestly.

‘Kombawo, Sehunnie,’ she thanked while sweetly smiling at him.

‘Anything for you,’ he said while tipping the tip of her nose.

She smiles at him, her pretty smiles.

 

 

‘I need to go now,’ Jessica told him.

‘Arasso… Take care.. I’ll call you later,’ Sehun said.

‘Okay,’ she shortly said before leaning in and kissed his cheek.

A grin instantly appears on Sehun’s face when Jessica kissed him.

 

‘Anniyong,’ Jessica said before leaving.

‘Anniyong,’ Sehun muttered while placing his palm on his cheek where her cold lips landed earlier.

 

 

 

‘Woww! I envy you, maknae!’ Baekhyun’s voice is heard.

‘Me too! Where do you get the guts to court our noona?’ Chanyeol said to their maknae.

‘Well, I am Oh Sehun,’ Sehun smirked.

‘How I wish I am brave enough to court Taeyeon noona,’ Baekhyun sighed.

‘You should go for it, hyung… Because the feeling is incredible,’ Sehun told his hyung.

‘Aigooo… Mullayo,’ Baekhyun sighed again before walking away with Chanyeol, leaving Sehun behind.

Sehun is still daydreaming about his ice princess, Jung Jessica.

 

 

Unfortunately after that day, Jessica seems to start avoiding Sehun. Every time they meet, she will find excuses to not spending times with him. She also always avoids him whenever they bump into each other at SME.

Sehun is hurt and sad with the way Jessica treats him. He thought they are slowly getting into a stable relationship but he is wrong. They are becoming more distance with each other because of Jessica’s constant efforts to avoid and ignore him.

Meanwhile, Jessica is hurt too. She does that because she is confused with her feelings. She loves Sehun, yes she does but, she is worried about their s. She is worries of what other people might say about them, especially about her, for loving a young boy. That’s why she tends to avoid and ignore Sehun. She knows he is hurting and suffering with her acts and so does her. She feels sorry for him and for herself because she is suffering like him too.

 

 

 

At SME

 

‘What are you doing, Jessica?’ Yuri asked.

‘What? Do what?’ Jessica asked.

‘Why are you doing this to yourself and Sehun?’ Yuri asked, firmly.

‘I don’t know, Yul.’

‘You are hurting him and I know you are hurt too… You two love each other so, what’s the problem? Just date already,’ Yuri told.

‘You don’t understand, Yul. It’s not that easy. It’s really hard,’ Jessica said with misery.

‘What’s so hard? Still about the age issue?’ Yuri asked.

Jessica just nods.

 

‘How many times have we told you, Sica-ah? Age doesn’t matter in love.. Why are still messing your mind with that useless and lame issue?’ Yuri said.

‘It’s not only that.’

‘What else?... Do you still love Donghae oppa?’ Yuri asked.

‘I don’t know, Yul. I don’t know my own feeling… I am in love with Sehun but, Hae oppa is still in my heart and mind,’ Jessica told.

‘What about Jiyong oppa?’

‘I already told him the truth. I told him to forget about me.. It’s so hard for me to do that to Jiyong oppa but, I already did,’ Jessica said with sadness.

‘It’s the right thing to tell him the truth, Sica-yah,’ Yuri consoled.

‘Yeah, I know, Yul.’

 

 

‘So, until when you will keep on avoiding Sehun?’ Yuri asked.

‘It’s hard for me too, Yul. But, I need times to set up my mind and heart. I don’t know who belongs to my heart,’ Jessica said.

‘Alright… Take your times but please, stop avoiding Sehun. He is hurting, a lot,’ Yuri advised.

Jessica just curtly nods at her.

 

‘I need to go now. I’ll see at dorm later,’ Yuri told her.

‘Neh.. See ya,’ Jessica replied.

Yuri smiles at her best friend before leaving. Jessica sighs before dragging her feet to the training room.

 

 

 

 

‘Sica-ah,’ Donghae called when he saw Jessica.

‘Oppa… What do you want?’ Jessica asked.

‘We need to talk,’ he said.

‘Talk now,’ she curtly replied.

‘Sica-yah, please don’t do this to me.. I love you, Sica.. I still do…Please, let’s get back together,’ he begged while holding both of her hands.

‘For what, oppa? You hurt me enough,’ she said while holding her tears.

‘I’m sorry…I know I hurt you too many times… But please, let me make it up for you. I promise I will love you like no one ever does. Please,’ he pleaded again with desperation in his voices.

‘Oppa…’

 

‘Pretty Sica, I love you from the first time we met until now. It’s been years, so many years but I still love you like the old times…. Please, give me a second chance,’ Donghae pleaded with his eyes fixed on hers.

Jessica is drowning in his loving and warm gazes.

‘We love each other, Sica-yah… Let’s not waste our times and loves again.. Let’s go back into love,’ he softly said.

‘Fishy…’ she mumbled with teary eyes.

He sweetly smiles at her while leaning in, to kiss her lips. He claims her lips in a sweet and soft kiss. Jessica is startled but, she slowly responds to his kiss.

 

 

‘Jessica…’ a familiar voice makes Jessica quickly pulls off from Donghae’s kiss.

‘Sehun-ahh..’ Jessica muttered, looking at the handsome pink-hair guy.

‘I’m sorry for interrupting your moments with Donghae hyung,’ Sehun spoke with unreadable expression.

‘Sehun-ahh…it’s not what..’

‘It’s okay, noona…I’ve told you, right? I won’t force you to accept me in your life.. So, you have made your decision and I accept it with open heart… I am happy for you for getting back together with Hae hyung. Both of you deserve each other. I am praying for your happiness,’ Sehun said while holding his manly tears.

‘Sehun, it’s not like that…It’s,’ Jessica tried to explain.

‘Don’t feel sorry for me,noona. I am fine…. So, this is the end for us.. I will not pursue you anymore. I accept my defeat,’ Sehun said while faking a faint smile.

Jessica’s heart is ache in pain to see Sehun in that state.

 

 

‘Hae hyung, please take care of noona. Stop hurting her and don’t make her cry again,’ Sehun said to Donghae.

‘I promise, Sehun,’ Donghae replied.

‘Goodbye, Sica noona,’ Sehun mumbled and quickly left HaeSica.

 

‘Sehun!’ Jessica called but he already out of her sights.

‘Sica…’ Donghae muttered while holding her arm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter