TeenFiniteXSica ft _____Sica

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music Bank Backstage (October 2011)

SNSD will have their comeback stage for their new album, The Boys. Netizens and fans are anticipating their comeback enthusiastically, the nation’s and Asia’s top girl group comeback. After a long hiatus in Korea, finally the girls are back with their new Korean’s album.

Other than SNSD, there are Teentop, Infinite, Ukiss, Nine Muses, Dalshabet and many other idols who will perform for the show, Music Bank.

 

L, Woohyun, Seungyeol, Hoya, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Sungjong

 

Chunji, Ljoe, Cap, Niel, Ricky, Changjo

 

 

In Teentop and Infinite’s waiting room

‘Did you meet SNSD? They are soooo beautiful!’ Dongwoo squealed, excitedly.

‘Yes, they are! I almost can’t breathe when I meet with them just now,’ Ricky claimed, like a little kid.

‘You met them? I want to meet SNSD toooo,’ Seungyeol groaned.

‘Yep, we met them when we were walking back from the restroom. They are pretty and kind too. They greeted us!’ Hoya said to Seungyeol, almost yelling.

‘Aishh, I want to meet them too!’ Niel said.

‘Me too!’ the other boys said in unison, except Cap.

 

‘Cap-ah, you don’t look excited,’ Woohyun said.

‘Why must I be excited?’ Cap asked.

‘Yah, it’s SNSD we are talking about now,’ Sunggyu replied.

‘So? I’m 2NE1’s fan. I admitted that SNSD sunbaenim are really pretty but, no one can beat my Dara noona,’ Cap said coolly.

‘Aigoo, I forgot. Hyung is Sandara’s biggest fan,’ Chunji said as a-matter-of-fact.

‘Ah, that’s right,’ L said.

‘Cap hyung and I am Sandara’s sunbaenim biggest fan. No other girl can beat our pretty Dara noona,’ L.Joe told.

‘That’s right,’ Cap agreed with big grin.

 

‘Cap hyung and Ljoe hyung only have eyes for Sandara Park,’ Changjo told the Infinite boys.

‘Ahh~~~’ the other boys said in unison.

 

 

 

‘You guys can continue fanboying over SNSD. I need to use the bathroom,’ Cap told and walked out from the room.

The other boys just nodded at him and continued talking about SNSD.

 

Cap

 

Cap is walking to the bathroom while looking at his phone’s wallpaper, Dara’s picture. He is too absorbed looking at the picture and didn’t aware that the floor is slippery.

Suddenly, Cap slipped off and fell hard on the wet floor.

‘Ouchh,’ he groaned in pain.

 

He fell hard on his and in great pain, his leg is in pain too. While he is trying to stand up, suddenly, someone holds both of his arms, helping him to stand up.

‘Are you okay?’ that person asked.

 

Cap looked up to see his savior and he is dumbfounded because he thought an angel is looking at him with her worried yet really gorgeous face and her beautiful puppy eyes.

 

‘Kwenchanayo?’ she asked again with her angelic voice.

‘Ah, not really,’ he managed to answer without taking his eyes off hers.

His heart is beating out of rhythm and he doesn’t know why.

 

‘Here, let me help you,’ she said while trying to help him to stand up.

She holds Cap’s arms tightly and assists him in standing up. Finally, Cap managed to stand up but his and leg are still in pain.

 

‘Can you stand on your own?’ she asked with concern.

‘I think I can’t,’ he replied with frowns, he is in pain.

‘Where is your waiting room?’ she asked while still supporting him.

‘Over there,’ he said while pointing to the direction of his room.

‘You are from Teentop, right?’ she asked again.

‘Yeah.…. Thank you for helping me, Jessica sunbaenim,’ Cap thanked.

‘It’s nothing. It’s my job to help my hoobae,’ she said with her sweet smiles.

Cap’s heart is beating so fast, his heart fluttered and he is blushing when he witnessed her sweet smiles.

 

 

‘Are you okay? What’s your name again?’ Jessica asked.

‘My name is Bang Min Soo but, everyone called me Cap,’ he answered, nervously.

‘Ah, Cap…. I remember, you are the rapper, right?’ she asked with smiles while walking to Teentop’s waiting room.

Jessica is holding Cap’s arms, supporting him.

 

‘Ah, yes. I’m the rapper and leader,’ Cap said with shy smiles.

He is astonished seeing her killer smiles.

 

‘Nice to meet you. I’m…..’

‘SNSD’s Ice princess, Jung Jessica,’ Cap said before Jessica could finished her lines.

‘That’s right,’ she chuckled.

‘Nice to meet you, sunbaenim,’ he said with his eye-smiles.

‘You can call me noona,’ she told.

‘Really? Thank you, Jessica noona,’ he said while smiling.

‘You are welcome, Cap,’ she said with smiles too.

 

They finally reached the room. Cap opened the door and he walked in with Jessica, who is still holding his arms.

Once they are in the room, everyone in the room is shocked. They are staring at Cap and Jessica with wide eyes and widely-opened mouths. Seeing SNSD’s Jessica in their room is really shocking but more shocking is, she is holding Cap’s arms and they looked closed with each other. Jessica is smiling to all of them.

The boys are amazed by Jessica’s beauty and prettiness and her killer smiles.

 

‘Can anyone help us?’ Jessica asked when no one approached her and Cap.

However, no one answered her because they are too busy staring at her. Jessica chuckled at their acts.

 

 

‘Ehemmm, can someone help us?’ Jessica asked again, louder than before.

But still, no responses.

 

‘Yahh!’ Cap yelled at s and Infinite.

‘Owh, sorry. I’ll help,’ Woohyun said while quickly walked towards Jessica and Cap.

‘I’ll help too!’ L.joe said.

‘Me too!’ Chunji said.

 

Cap shook his head in embarrassment at the boys’ obvious acts while Jessica just chuckled.

Like Cap, the other boys are mesmerized by her beauty and sweet smiles.

 

They let Cap sat on the couch and Jessica sat beside him.

‘What happened to you, Cap?’ Dongwoo asked.

‘He fell off on the floor just now,’ Jessica answered on Cap’s behalf and smiled, again.

‘Ah,’ that’s the only word that Dongwoo managed to say when he witnessed Jessica’s killer smiles.

L.Joe, Chunji and Woohyun gasped when they witnessed the sweetest smiles that they ever saw in their entire life.

 

 

‘Are you okay now?’ Jessica asked Cap with concern.

‘I’m fine, noona. It’s just my leg is still a bit hurt,’ he answered.

‘You need an ointment. Do you have one?’ she asked.

‘No, I don’t,’ he answered.

‘Do any of you have an ointment?’ Jessica asked the other boys.

‘No,’ they answered in unison.

‘Ottoke?’ she said with worried face.

 

‘Kwenchana, noona. I will be fine,’ Cap assured her.

‘No, you are not. It will be worst if you don’t apply any ointment on it, it will be swollen,’ she told him.

‘Really?’ Niel asked, trying to get Jessica’s attention.

‘Yes,’ she answered.

 

 

 

‘Ahh, I got it! Seo baby must have an ointment with her,’ Jessica suddenly said.

‘Nugu?’ Cap asked.

‘Wait here. I will get an ointment from Seohyunnie. I’ll be back,’ she said to Cap and stood up from the couch.

‘Err, Jessica-sunbaenim, I can go with you,’ L.Joe said, nervously.

‘Ani, it’s okay. I can go by myself,’ she told with a smile and makes L.Joe’s heart fluttered.

‘No2x, I can go with you. It’s not safe for you to walk around alone,’ L.Joe insisted.

Jessica chuckled at L.Joe’s acts. He is obviously just wanted to be together with Jessica.

 

‘Okay.. Let’s go,’ Jessica said.

‘Neh!’ L.joe said happily.

Both Jessica and L.joe walked out from the room together while the other boys are glaring with jealousy at L.joe.

 

 

‘Aishhh, that L.joe! He’s so fast!’ Woohyun yelled in frustration.

‘I wanted to go with her too!’ Chunji said, upset.

‘Yahh, behave yourself!’ Cap warned the boys.

 

‘Cap hyung, you are the one that should behave. What happened to ‘no one can beat my Dara noona’?’ Ricky asked sarcastically.

‘What? I didn’t do anything,’ Cap defended himself.

‘Don’t lie. We saw you were blushing when Jessica sunbaenim smiled at you and you can’t take your eyes off her,’ Woohyun said.

‘No, I did…’

‘Hyung, just admit it. You are too obvious, just like L.Joe. The supposed Sandara Park no 1 fans,’ Chunji said.

‘Well, you can’t blame me. She’s just so beautiful,’ Cap said with his eye-smiles.

‘See, we’ve told you but you are the one who didn’t believe in us,’ Hoya told.

‘Yes, I admit my mistake. Aishhh, that L.Joe! He better doesn’t do anything to my noona,’ Cap groaned, thinking about L.joe with Jessica.

 

 

 

Ljoe

 

Meanwhile, Jessica and L.Joe are walking together to SNSD’s changing room.

 

‘Ermm, sunbaenim…  I really like your new song and I’m SNSD’s big fan,’ L.joe said nervously.

‘Ah, really? Thanks for liking it. I will give you our sign album later, okay?’ she said while smiling.

L.joe secretly gasped when he witnessed her sweetest smiles.

 

‘Sunbaenim…’

‘You can call me noona. Sunbaenim sounds too formal,’ Jessica cuts in.

‘Neh, noona…. Noona, do you know me?’ he asked.

‘I know you are from Teen Top but I’m sorry because I don’t know your name,’ she said apologetically.

‘Is it just my name or you don’t know all my members’ names?’ he asked.

‘I don’t know all your members’ names. I do recognize some of you but I don’t remember your names,’ she replied, honestly.

‘Who do you recognize before you met us today?’ he asked again.

‘I recognized the cute boy who looks like Khun oppa and I recognized Cap because he is kind of similar to Big Bang’s Top. I also recognized you because of your outstanding hair color,’ she told.

 

‘Really?! You recognized me?’ L.Joe suddenly asked in English because he is too excited.

‘You can speak in English?’ Jessica asked in English too, surprised.

‘Ah, yes. I lived in NYC when I was 12 and moved back to Seoul when I’m 17. I live there for almost 5 years,’ he told.

‘Woww, really? Why did you moved back? Is it because of your dream to become a singer?’ she asked.

‘Yep, partially because of that,’ he answered.

‘So, did all of your family moved from NYC?’ she asked again.

‘Well, only I and my father moved to Seoul. My mother is still in NYC until now,’ he told her.

‘Why?’ she asked but then noticed his bitter smiles.

Jessica knows that Ljoe is a bit hesitated to answer her question.

 

‘Ah, never mind....... My whole family moved back to Seoul when I got offer to train in SME,’ Jessica told him.

‘I know, I have read it somewhere,’ he said.

‘It’s so great to meet someone from State. I can speak in English freely, don’t you think so, Ljoe?’ she asked in English.

‘Of course, Jessica,’ he answered, jokingly.

‘Yahh, I’m older than you. Call me noona,’ she scolded.

‘But English people just call by name,’ he told.

‘You need to drop that part away. You must call me noona, arasso?’ she told with her serious face.

‘Nehhhh,’ he said.

‘Good,’ she said and smiled.

 

 

 

‘So noona, you really recognized me?’ Ljoe asked again while smiling, happy.

‘Yep, thanks to your shining hair colors,’ she replied.

‘I just love unique and outstanding hair colors,’ he told her.

‘It’s okay because you look great in any colors,’ she praised him.

‘Kombawo, noona,’ he thanked with a blush.

 

Once they arrived at SNSD’s waiting room, Jessica walked inside to get the ointment. She asked L.joe to come with her but he refused because he is too nervous to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter