DoojoonXSica pt 3

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in the forest

‘Jessica! Sica! Sica! Jessica!!’ Doojoon keep on shouting her name while going deeper and deeper into the forest.

‘Answer me!! Are you here?!!!’ he shouted again but still, no respond.

 

‘Where are you, Sica?’ he asked himself, worriedly.

Doojoon keeps his journey into the forest to look for Jessica. He is sweating like crazy. His hand is holding a large stick to look behind the big trees and thick bushes.

 

After almost an hour, there is still no trace of Jessica. The sky is getting darker and it’s really hard for Doojoon to keep his steps.

‘Sica! Sica! Are you here?!!’ he shouted again with all his might.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica is walking unsteadily with her weak body.

‘Somebody please help me!’ she shouted but her voice came out really weak.

 

She is tired, exhausted and scared because it’s getting late now. Her eyes are wet and red because she keeps on crying. Her arms are bruised badly because of the contacts with the woods and sticks around her.

‘Woooooooo~~~~~~~’

‘Aukkkkk~~~~~~~~~’

 

Jessica quickly covered her ears when she heard the strange and creepy sounds.

‘No2x, please don’t come near me. Go away,’ she cried.

 

‘Auuuuuukkkkkk~~~’

‘Somebody please help me,’ Jessica cried again.

 

She is on the ground, burying her face on her knees while covering her ears. She is shaking because she is scared of the noises and also of the darkness. She can barely see now as the sky is getting darker each second.

Suddenly, she heard a voice, a man voice.

‘Sica! Are you here?!’

 

‘I’m here!! I’m here!’ she shouted with all the energy she has left.

‘Save me! I’m here!’ she shouted again with tears.

 

Right then, she saw a tall figure not far from her.

‘Sica?!’ that figure called her with worried tones.

 

Jessica didn’t recognize who is that guy but his voice is really familiar to her. She quickly runs to her saver and collides into his muscular arms. She hugged him tightly, looking for protection while sobbing on his broad chest.

‘I’m scared…I’m so scared…I’m scared,’ she sobbed.

‘Shussh, don’t be scared. I’m here now. You are safe,’ he coaxed her.

 

Doojoon her hair and patted her back, to calm her. After several minutes, she finally stopped crying and broke their hugs.

‘Who…..’ Jessica couldn’t finish her words because she is shocked when she recognized the guy.

 

‘We need to go now. We need to find our way back,’ Doojoon told, ignoring her stunned face.

‘You?’ she managed to asked.

‘Yes, it’s me. Sorry to disappoint you but it’s me,’ he said.

‘How…you…’ she stuttered.

‘Enough with the stuttering, we need to find proper place to rest before it’s getting really dark in here,’ he told.

‘But…’

‘If you prefer to stay here, it’s fine. I will go back on my own,’ Doojoon said while walking away from her.

 

‘Wait, I’m coming!’ Jessica said while following him.

They walked silently, trying to find the way back based on Doojoon’s trail.

 

 

Jessica quickly holds onto Doojoon’s arm when she heard creepy sounds around her. She walked by clinging onto his arm, tightly.

‘You want a drink?’ Doojoon asked.

‘Yes.’

 

Doojoon took a bottle of drink from his backpack and gave it to her.

‘Thanks,’ she said.

‘Anytime.’

 

After that, they continued their hard journey.

‘Why it’s you?’ Jessica suddenly asked.

‘What kind of question is that?’

‘I mean, you hate me, so, why are you troubling yourself and look for me? Where is Donghae oppa?’ she asked.

‘Your Donghae? He’s chickened out when he heard that there are many dangerous animals in here. So, he decided to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter