KhunSica 2

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little by little I walk towards you, little by little

Soon I've come close enough to where I can see you

 

But just watching you like this won't be the end

Today, yet again, a girl like me is standing here

 

When my tears overflow and become a river, and become an ocean,

Do you want to know more about me, who loves only you

Can't you be on my side so you can endlessly laugh and endlessly cry with me?

Because I will love only you even though it hurts so much

 

How did my heart grow to love you, how

Do you even know that I circle around the same place all day

 

I'm afraid that the lonely wind will be cold, too cold

You don't know how the wind is as it blows in

 

When my tears overflow and become a river, and become an ocean,

Do you want to know more about me, who loves only you

Can't you be on my side so you can endlessly laugh and endlessly cry with me?

Because I will love only you even though it hurts so much

 

You in that place, you who never answers, my heart wants you

Can't you wait for my love, so that I can reach you?

 

If you love me, look back at me, just a little faster

Hold my hand before I move on, before my love dies out

Can't you be on my side so you can endlessly laugh and endlessly cry with me?

Because I will only love you even though it hurts so much

 

His eyes are b with tears while listening to the song. Her sweet delicate and angelic voices really touched his heart. Plus, with such a sad lyric, it’s nearly makes him sheds his manly tears.

‘Did she really mean what she is singing?’

‘Did the lyric shows her true feeling?’

‘Do you really mean it, my love?’

 

All the questions keep on pooping out in his mind. He hates to admit but their relationship is on a rock right now because of so many issues. First, because of his ‘fake’ wife, Victoria. Then, because of her admirer, the famous and cool G-Dragon. Lastly, because of his ex-leader and her ex-bf, Jay Park.

Nickhun still clearly remember the moment he started to fall in love with her, Jessica. Jessica was dating Park Jaebum, his best friend when Jay is still with 2PM. But when his myspace’s comments issue arouse, Jay decided to leave 2PM, leave Korea and leave his girlfriend, SNSD’s Jessica.

Jay made a hard and selfish decision by leaving Korea and Jessica. He broke up with her even though she begged him to never leave her. Jay told Nickhun to take good care of Jessica and always stay by her side. Nickhun did what he asked to, always by her side because honestly, he loves her since the 1st time he saw her. But, he lost her to Jay because Jay makes his move faster than him.

 

When Jay left her, she is seriously heartbroken and sad. Nickhun is always with her, coaxing and accompany her, every times she asked him. Day by day, his feeling for her getting stronger and he confessed to her. Jessica took some times before she decided to accept Nickhun. She is in love with him too but she needs to think harder because of Jay.

KhunSica relationship is really blissful in the beginning. But, things started to fall apart because of KhunToria in WGM, GD’s interest with Jessica and the most hard one, because Jay is back in Korea. Khun tried to maintain their relationship but it’s just too hard because of the oh-so-many issues especially Vic and Jay’s issues. Jessica is hurts by Khun’s acts and that’s why she is ignoring and sulking with him for almost a week already.

 

‘Hey, Khun. What’s up?’ Taec’s voice snapped Nickhun from his thought.

‘No, nothing,’ he said.

‘How’s the thing between you and Sica?’ Junho asked.

‘Not good,’ he told.

‘I heard that Jay is trying to win her back, is that true?’ Taec asked.

Nickhun just nodded.

 

‘Aren’t you going to do anything? Do you want him to steal your girl?’ Junsu asked.

‘No, of course not! But I’m confused too,’ Khun said.

‘Why? Because of Vic?’ Taec asked.

‘Yeah.’

‘You love Vic?!’ Junho asked loudly.

‘No, I love Sica, only her! But Vic is making me confused with this whole ‘fake’ marriage,’ Khun told miserably.

 

‘You need to make up your mind before Jay or G-Dragon steals your girl,’ Taec reminded him.

‘I know,’ Khun said.

‘Did you hear her new song?’ Junsu asked.

‘I do and I think she sings that for me,’ Khun answered.

‘Khun, you need to make your move before someone stole her from you. Remember that,’ Taec told.

‘I know.’

 

 

‘Did she still love Jay hyung?’ Junho asked.

‘I’m not sure but I trust in her. I think she’s already over him,’ he told.

‘So, you need to be fast. Go and meet her before it’s too late,’ Junsu told.

‘Yeah, I need to go now,’ Khun said and takes his car’s key.

‘Good luck!’ Taec yelled.

‘Don’t let your girl stolen by other guys!’ Junsu yelled.

‘No, Jung Jessica will always be mine, always,’ Khun said determinedly and stormed out of the dorm.

 

He drives to SNSD’s dorm, looking for her. He tried to call her but she didn’t pick up his calls and ignored all his text messages.

‘Where are you, Sica?’ he said to himself.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica and Jay are at SNSD’s front door. Jay sent her home after they had dinner together.

‘Thanks, bab..Sica. Thanks for accompany me tonight,’ Jay thanked her.

‘It’s nothing, Jay. I’m happy to see you again,’ she said while smiling.

‘Me too. I regret for leaving you before, I really regretted it,’ he told.

‘Jay, it’s all in the past,’ she told.

 

‘It is in the past but my feeling for you never changed. I still love you, Sica,’ he confessed his feeling.

‘But I have Khun oppa now. I can’t hurt him,’ she told sadly.

‘Do you love him?’ he asked.

‘I do,’ she answered.

‘Do you still love me?’ he asked again.

‘I don’t know. Maybe I am but I need to forget that because I don’t want to hurt Khun oppa,’ she told.

‘Sica, I know it’s my fault for leaving you. I’m so selfish because I left you but I did that for our own goods,’ he said earnestly.

‘I know, Jay. I understand but it’s still hurting me so much when you left me. I’m broken into pieces and Khun oppa is the one that heals me. He’s always there for me,’ she told him.

 

‘Yeah, because I told him to take care of you. I told him to always stay by your side and now I regretted it,’ Jay said.

‘I’m sorry,’ she apologized.

‘Don’t apologize, it’s not your fault. But, don’t you think Khun is selfish now? He seems to care more about his fake ‘wife’ rather than you,’ Jay told.

‘Maybe he is,’ she said sadly, holding her tears.

‘Sica, I want you to give me another chance. I want us to be back together. I know deep inside your heart, you still love me,’ Jae said while holding both of her arms.

‘Jay…’ she said while gazing into his eyes.

 

‘Please, give me another chance. Khun doesn’t appreciate you anymore, let me take his position in protecting and loving you,’ Jay told and pulls her into his arms.

Jessica quietly sobbed on Jay’s chest because she misses Nickhun so much and she is hurts by Khun’s acts. What Jay said is right, Nickhun gives more attention to Victoria, his fake wife rather than her, his real girlfriend.

 

 

‘Let go of my girl,’ a cold voice told.

Jessica quickly pushes Jay away because she knows that voice so well, the voice that she misses so much. She turns around and saw Nickhun is staring at her and Jay with anger.

 

‘Khun oppa…’

Nickhun grabs her wrist and pulls her towards him.

 

‘Khun,’ Jay said coldly.

‘Hey Jay,’ Khun said coldly too, while hugging Jessica with one arm.

‘What are you doing?’ Jay asked.

‘What am I doing? Get my girl from you,’ he told.

‘What about your another girl?’ Jay asked cynically.

‘Which girl? I only have one girl and she is in my arm right now,’ he told grimly.

Jessica is just listening and loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter