DoojoonXSica pt 1

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At SM College

‘Hey blondie! Why don’t you just go back to USA? You can reunite with your blondie clique there. You are not suitable here!’ Doojon yelled, teasing the blonde girl, Jessica.

His gangs are all laughing out loud at his remarks towards Jessica.

 

‘Shut up you annoying ugly brat!’ Jessica snapped coldly at him with her death glare.

Her cliques are all smirking at the annoying boys that look shocked with Jessica’s icy glare and coldness.

 

‘Wohoooooo~~~ The aura of the ice princess. Ani2x, the aura of the fake blondie ice princess!’ Doojon taunted again.

‘Fake blondie ice princess,’ Junhyung repeated and laughed with the other boys.

 

 

The girls couldn’t take anymore teases from the guys. Sooyoung wanted to stand up and do something but, Tiffany held her.

‘No, let’s Jessie solve those brats,’ Tiffany whispered to Sooyoung.

 

As expected, Jessica stood up and calmly walked towards the boys’ table.

‘Here she comes,’ Kikwang sneered.

 

Once she is in front of the guys, Jessica fakes a smile to them.

‘Do I have a debt with you that you are soo not satisfied with me?’ she asked with cynical smiles.

‘Debt? Urmm, I don’t think so. But, I just having fun seeing your angry ugly face with that fake blonde hair of yours,’ Doojon coolly said.

‘So, you have issue with my blonde hair?’ she asked.

‘Yes, and I want you to change your hair color. It looks so fake and ugly on you. But well, you will always look ugly no matter in what color,’ he sneered and earned big laughs from his gangs.

‘Ah, really? Well, I don’t give a damn what you think about me,’ she told with her cold face.

‘So? Just get lost, go away from my face,’ Doojon told.

 

‘I will but before that, I need to give you a present,’ Jessica said.

‘Present? What is it?’

‘This…’ she said while pouring Kikwang’s orange juice on Doojon’s head.

‘What the?...’ all the boys gasped at her acts.

No one ever messed with Doojoon like that. All girls are crazy for him and are willing to kneel down for his attention.

 

‘Next time, don’t mess with me, immature brat,’ she snapped coldly to Doojoon and walked away with satisfied smiles on her face.

All Jessica’s cliques are cheering on her and laughed cynically at the Beast boys.

 

‘Let’s go girl,’ Jessica said.

All the girls follow her with satisfied smiles on their faces.

 

‘Bye2x, boys! Have fun with your new hair style, Doojoon,’ Hyoyeon said loudly to the boys.

‘Be careful, it’s really expensive. Orange juice brand of hair oil ,’ Taeyeon teased.

‘Better luck next time, ugly face,’ Tiffany said with smirk.

All the girls laughed out loud while walking away with Jessica while the boys are all awestruck.

 

 

Doojon is cursing Jessica while wiping his messy hair that smells like an orange juice, well, it is orange juice that poured onto it.

‘Damn! That blonde girl will pay for this,’ he cursed, angrily while slamming his fist on the table.

‘Hyung, why are you always teasing and mocking the girls, especially her?’ Kikwang asked.

‘Because they annoyed me..…Always wear short pants and skirts, showing their so-called flawless and thin legs. Urghhh, I hate it especially that blonde. With her so-fake blonde hair, she really annoyed me and hurts my eyes,’ Doojoon answered with annoyed face.

‘Dude, every guys are drooling over them and their legs, they are pretty and gorgeous. Every girl dreams of their skinny and flawless legs,’ Hyunseung told.

‘I know they are pretty but, they just annoyed me. Plus, they already have their own partners, the handsome boys in our college,’ Doojon said.

‘Are you jealous?’ Junhyung asked.

‘Jealous? Are you out of your mind? I’m not jealous but I’m annoyed with them especially that blonde with her Donghae,’ he told.

 

‘They are not a couple, hyung,’ Donwoon told.

‘I know but everyone knows that she is crazy about him and they always act lovey-dovey with each other. Urghhh, enough said. Let’s stop talking about her,’ Doojoon said.

The other five guys nodded and they changed the topic.

 

That’s the life in SM College. In that college, there are three major cliques. There are SNSD, Beast and Super Junior. Those 3 cliques conquer the college and other students are afraid to mess up with them because all of them are rich kids on the block. They are the most popular students in the college.

Everyone knows that Suju and Beast cannot go well with each other. They always have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter