HaeSica

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the SNSD hotel’s room in Taiwan

‘Sica, Donghae oppa is waiting for you. Come on, talk to him,’ Yuri told her bestfriend.

‘Why should i?’

‘You know, both of you are really stubborn. He said he will not going back to his room until you agree to meet him. So, just go n meet him. Yoona, Tiffany n I will cover for u.’

‘Sica onnie, Donghae oppa is dying to see you. Please onnie, talk to him,’ Yoona appeared at their bedroom’s doorstep.

Jessica sighed and just nodded at Yoona.

 

‘Oppa, you can come in now. Ice princess finally agreed to meet you,’ Yoona called Donghae.

‘Yahh, Im Yoona!’ Jessica yelled at her dungseng.

Yoona put out her tongue at Jessica and laughing out loud while walking out of the room to call Donghae.

 

‘Be nice to him, okay? After all, he’s your stupid fishy,’ Yuri said to her best friend while smiling and walking out of the room.

Jessica just smiled at her and waiting for Donghae.

 

Knock knock knock

Jessica didn’t even bother to look who is knocking the door because she knows its Donghae.

Donghae slowly walking towards her n sits on the bed, beside her.

 

‘Hi pretty Sica,’ Donghae said n touched her hand.

Jessica pull away her hand from Donghae’s and just sits still.

 

‘Honestly, I don’t get it. Why are you mad at me?’ Donghae asked her.

‘I’m not mad at you. Why should I mad at you,’ Jessica finally spoke to him but she’s still not looking at him.

‘Finally, I can hear your angelic voice. I miss it so much.’

‘Oppa, please. Just stop it. Why are you doing this to me?’

‘Do what? I don’t understand. I’m really sorry if I have made you sad,’ Donghae told her and cupped her cheeks to face him.

‘Doing this! Why are you being so nice to me? Oppa, you made me confuse. We have already broken up along time ago, remember? You dumped me,’ Jessica said weakly n she’s trying her best to hold her tears.

‘Sica, please. Don’t say that.’

 

‘Why oppa? Why? And now you volunteered yourself to partner with me for my solo performance. Do you know how hard this is for me?’

‘It’s hard for me too, Sica. And I left you not because I don’t love you but because I love you so much.’

‘Stop it, fishy! You always said you love me but yet, you dumped me.’

‘You know why I left you. I want to protect you from my fans. I don’t want you getting hurt because of me.’

‘Yes, you dumped me because of some stupid noble reasons but you know what is hurting me more? Not the antis, haters or your super obsessive fans but you leaving me. That’s hurt me more than anything,’ Jessica can’t hold her tears anymore. She’s sobbing really hard.

‘Sica, please don’t cry. I’m sorry.’

Donghae pulled her into his embracement. He hugged Jessica tightly, hoping it will calm her down.

 

‘You left me but yet you still treat me like I’m your lover. Please stop doing that, oppa. It hurts me even more. Can you please get away from my life? I want to move on,’ Jessica said while sobbing but she is still hugging Donghae. She is lying because she never wants Donghae to go away from her life. She wants Donghae always by her side just like their happy time a long time ago.

She n Donghae has been in love since their training days but when she debuted, they are many gossips and rumors about them. Donghae left her when rumors about them spread widely. She gains many haters and antis because of that rumors. She is really sad but she knows why he left her. He’s trying to protect her.

Even though they broke up, Donghae still acts like she is his girlfriend. He will get jealous if she’s closed with another guys and he will always been there for her every time she has problems. That’s make her feel miserable. Sometimes she’s happy because she knew Donghae still love her but at the same time, she also feel sad because she is no one to DOnghae. They didn’t have a special relation. They are just friends just like the others.

 

‘ Sica, what are you talking about? You want me to get away from your life?’

‘Yes, that’s what I want. Oppa, I want to love n be love by someone called lover too.’

‘You have me,' Hae said.

‘You? Remember what you told me? You said you cannot be in a relationship with me.’

‘Sica, give me time.’

‘Time? Time for what? I think I have given you enough time.  Almost two years, oppa. Two years. Is it not enough yet for you? Oppa, our relationship is not going anywhere like this. I want to move on and you need to move on too.’

DOnghae felt like his heart is broken into pieces when Jessica said that to him. He loves her so much but he just cannot be in a relationship with her because he knows his fans. They are so obsessed with him and that scares him. He scares that his fans will bashing and hurts Jessica if their relationship exposed.

 

He un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter