Chapter two

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Shin hye barely touched her food on breakfast table, she was nervous about the WGM show or what so ever and her mind was blank since last night till her mom called her and woke her up from daydreaming.

Shin hye: -what is it mom?!

SH’s mom pointed at her food: -why don’t you eat?! Don’t you have an early shooting today?!

Shin hye pouted and put her orange juice down: -I don’t want to go… am not in a mood.

SH’s mom was surprised to hear her daughter saying she won’t go out for work, did something bad happen that put her in mood like that?!

Before she talks shin hye got a phone call and from her mom’s POV gone like that….

Shin hye: -yes oppa?!.... Now?! You didn’t said today will start >_<  aish but am not ready for that, do I have to do that?! I am not comfortable with anyone don’t know why you agreed in the first place…. Arraso I won’t complain anymore… see you in a bit…bye.

She hung up and her mom was looking at her asking for explanation: -what is going on?

Shin hye: -I have been casted on….

Before she continue her manager called that he already arrived so she nodded and kissed mommy in her cheek going out.

Shin hye went out of her house and noticed very strange van standing in front of her gate she looked around and before taking her phone out to call her manager he already beats her and opened the van door asking her to get in already.

She get in and saw some camera around her: -Oppa are we starting now?!

SH’s manager: -yes… get ready, also we are going to meet up with him in 2 hours so smile to camera because they will ~…….

Camera man interrupt him nicely with smile: -we are ready if she ready sir!!!

SH’s manager: -of course she is ready right shin hye?! Should we start?!

Shin hye forcedly nodded what else she could do?! Cameras are all here eating up her face with all this lights.

Host no.1: -shin hyessi we will stop the car now and once I give you cui to start you will introduce yourself arraso?!  Then we will ask you will answer.

Shin hye nodded nervously and start for her sign when the sign came camera rolled to her face to start and she did with smile.

Black room: -

Shin hye bowed her head: -hello everyone my name park shin hye.

Host asked her some Q: -are you nervous shin hyessi?! To know about your partner?!

Shin hye: -yeah I am a bit nervous, I wonder how can I get along with him?!

Host no.1: -what kind of personality you want in him?!

Shin hye: -friendly also easy going…. I don’t really like stubborn people.

Camera rolled to the outside and the van started moving, the host thump up her for her answers and NOW they will meet up with her partner AKA her husband to be.

Yong hwa came out and since he knew the habit he get himself into the WGM’s van and sat down across the camera forcedly smiling.

Host no.2: -should we start yong hwassi?!

Yong hwa nodded lazily: -yes sure…. Am ready.

Van stopped and Q & A began: -

Black room: -

Yong hwa bowed to camera: -yes hello everyone am C.N.BLUE leader jung yong hwa J

Host no.2: -how do you feel about being here for the second time already?!

He spoke honesty and glaring at his manager: -to be honest…. Shocked!!!

Host no.2: -your partner is already going to the meeting place how do you feel now?!

Yong hwa: -I am a bit nervous but let me hope for the best.

Host no.2: -what personality you want in her?!

Yong hwa nodded: -friendly…. And someone I can be myself with… wish.

Camera rolled back to window van started to move again.

Bruce: -are you ok?!

Yong hwa: -and if am not?! Are you going to cancel my entry or something?!

Bruce: -no…. but know one thing I won’t listen to your thank you speech later on.

Yong hwa: -why would I thank you for the mess?!

Bruce: -you will, just wait and see.

The van stopped again and shin hye back to black room.

Black room: -

Host no.1: -any idea about your partner?! Who do you think he is?!

Shin hye scratched her hair then answered: -I really don’t have any idea.

Host no.1: -let’s go inside and find out, your partner will be here in 10 minutes.

After that shin hye went out of the van and suddenly all this became real and she was really nervous and her hands were shaking for some reason, they told her to stand by the building big slide window waiting for him, she nodded and stood at her place looking around.

The van stopped and cameras on him again….

Black room: -

Host no.2: - any idea about your partner?! Who do you want to be?!

Yong hwa shakes his head: -I really have no idea.

Host no.2: -let’s go in and find out.

On the way out host explained to him that what did his partner wore and it was like THAT 

 

Author’s POV: -

C.N.BLUE boys also tag along with their hyung for extra support, they knew he need it and boy they were shocked with the final result.

Min hyuk: -who could be?!

Jung hyun: -omo am more nervous than hyung.

Jung shin stayed mum and just really eager to know who would be seeing their hyung in this plain clothes he didn’t really care, yong hwa only wanted to tag along will that be easy for him?!

Host no.1 came to yong hwa with smile and he bowed too: -are you ready?!

Yong hwa’s palm got sweaty all of sudden and nodded with nervous and nerve-racking smile went on.

Yong hwa went on and on to find a girl standing by the window looking outside and looked…. He shakes his head mentally and went forward.

3 feet away he stopped and introduce himself to her while she still back facing her.

Yong hwa: -anniaghasseio am jung yong hwa 

He felt that her body was shaking turning around and he was shocked too by the result that all his body start to shake by his side too….

Yong hwa covered his mouth: -I can’t believe it!!!

Shin hye was still waiting by the door and she was getting bored till a voice woke her up from daydreaming and worse…. Send her to her worst nightmare.

She heard him introducing himself in formal way suddenly her body start to shake and couldn’t believe her ear what she just heard.

 Shin hye whispered: -can’t be.

She turn around slowly hoping that it would be just dream…. Guess what?! It was not.

He gasped seeing her with widen eyes: -I can’t believe it!!!

Shin hye was no less surprise than him: -you?!!

 

“The Day We Fall In Love” song started to play in the background and while they were still shocked to see their partner!!!

Black room no.1: -

Shin hye: -the word shock is not even right for this!!! Really surprised.

Black room no.2: -

Yong hwa: -it was really surprising to be honest…. Woow.

Min hyuk: -that’s perfect!!!

Jung hyun: -I can’t believe the fate god!!!

Jung shin was dancing from inside thinking “Oh yeah my guess was right, we will have fun am sure of that” but stayed mum so no one says why you are so giddy suddenly!!!

Author’s mental note: -

Didn’t knew that jung shin is fan LOL :D.

___________________________________________________________________

hehehehehe :D hello this is the second one today T_T 

PLEASE COMMENT ME TO KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK?! 

So.......... how do you like this meeting....  

DO THEY LOOK GOOD!!!!!!! "ALWAYS".... I KNOW IT TOO....

ENJOYYYYYYYY :-* AND UPVOTE LOVES ONE