Chapter one

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Shin hye was checking news on her phone and as usual rumors about her with so many co-stars that she can even count…. She was just annoyed about all this I mean really people can they just leave her love life alone and enjoy her performance only?! To answer to her question “NO” because people just like gossips specially hot out of oven’s gossips… in the middle of her checking something caught her eyes and she was really surprised to see that, I mean spill the bean… gossips…rumors are all ok of all kind but that was not ok so she just stood up from her bed in her room and start calling her manager.

 Shin hye was so impatiens till her manager picked up at the last note.

"Shin hye: -Oppa what is that?! Why I am the last one who know that?!"

Her manager was scared of her reaction probably that’s why he postponed the news from her but seems like websites are working really fast that he couldn’t rest for 2 hours and it’s already out.

Her manager sigh: -mianne shin hye I wanted to tell you but seems like you already know!!!

Shin hye was talking with her worried tune: -but that matter shouldn’t be settle like that Oppa… I mean its huge verity show and suddenly am part of it!!!

SH’s manager: -listen to me…. Taking this offer was important to you ok… I was just doing a huge favor for you being in this show will change your life upside down.

Shin hye sigh on the other line: -arraso let’s say I agree to it… who will be my partner?!

SH’s manager was more worried about this part: -they actually haven’t told me who is going to be… but they assure me that he is going to be someone you will be comfortable with.

Shin hye slapped her forehead hard: -aish chincha!!!!! Oppa atlases you should have known who he is….

SH’s manager: -mianne shin hye but you will be fine don’t be worry.

Shin hye nodded and hung up her phone and lay down on her bed pouting thinking who would be that guy in WE GET MARRIED VERITY SHOW

Yah that’s right she has been chosen by fans to partner up with another celebrity guy to be part of it… she thought about a lot of options but none make any sense to her.

Shin hye: -who would that be?! Ottoke… how am I going to deal with him, it’s really annoying aish…

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yong hwa yelled as loud as he could when he heard what just his manager said over the phone and be sure his manager pulled the phone away from his ear because that yell would pop his eardrum out.

Yong hwa: -what hell are you talking about?!

Bruce (C.N.BLUE’S MANAGER): -yah calm down be careful with my eardrum is damaged now.

Yong hwa: -because of what you just said!!!! It can’t be true.

Bruce: -am sorry… but it’s true.

Yong hwa yelled again: -but I don’t want that!!!!

He again put the phone away then get it back to his ear: -just stop yelling already… the offer was good that’s why I took it.

Yong hwa was talking with hand sign that freaked his bandmate’s out and like he was explaining for them but he was just explaining to his manager that HE WON’T DO THAT.

Yong hwa: -didn’t you learned your lessen the other time!!!! I don’t want any rumors anymore please hyung don’t do that.

Bruce: -Yong hwa please stop worrying about that…. You will be just fine.

Yong hwa shakes his head: -no…. actually am ruined now.

Bruce: -you are not so just trust me…. Let’s talk when we meet I have to go now.

He hang up the phone throwing the phone on the couch alongside his lazy body who got more worried than what he is now.

Yong hwa: -not that again!!!!

Jung hyun: -hyung what is wrong?!

Min hyuk: -you seems to be scared and freaked out….

Jung shin: -also angry…. Something bad happened?!

Yong hwa looked at them and closed his eyes for a moment out of his frustration then opened: -it’s happening again!!!

Min hyuk: -what is it?! Did our concert got cancelled?!

Yong hwa shakes his head: - nope… worse!!!

Jung hyun: -well is everything ok?! Are you sick or something?!

Yong hwa: - much worse than that.

Jung shin: -did someone died or what?!

He stood still and looked at three: -I have been casted on WE GET MARRIED verity show AGAIN…

The three gasped on the news and looking at each other then at Yong hwa.

Min hyuk: -who would be your partner then?!

Yong hwa: -someone whom I will be comfortable with!!!

Jung hyun: -who is that?!

Yong hwa: -no freaking idea!!!

 Jung shin in the other side had another POV for that but he kept it for himself, because the second the idea pop out yong hwa will say “Keep it to yourself” so he shut mouth and just looked at miserable look of his hyung who is already freaked out!!!

Shin hye checked for more news about her entry in WGM and found out some comment’s and guesses about her partner which was surprising for her.

Ys foreve24:- I want Oppa be her partner…. Yong hwa oppa of course but since he has been casted already before I find it hard maybe lee jang sukssi?!

Sh<3MH009: -oh I know who is that…. I bet on it even…. Min hoo oppa and shin hye are gonna turn to be awesome for that.

AngelicFace: -jang guen suk please L I know they are old but OLD is gold right?!!

Suk hyun: -I defiantly don’t want my angle shin hye be with someone who she doesn’t deserve so I will rote for my ultimate favorite oppa (kim woo bin) I know he was second lead in the heirs but Come on they look good together.

Yongshin3time: -if yong hwa oppa haven’t casted on wgm before I would say him… well I don’t care I still hope that he be shin hye unni’s partner they just look so good to not notice.

Shin hye wondered where did all this idea comes from?! Does she really look good with her co-star that much that her fans just want her to pair up with them?!

Shin hye: -I also wonder who would be?!

Shin hye….Yong hwa neither of them could sleep eager to know who would be their partner, of course yong hwa prayed till morning that it won’t be seo hyun because damn he just got enough with her for years… he just wanted a comfortable and friendly partner that’s all...that's all he wished after all.

___________________________________________________________________________________

hello guys good non LOL :D for me of course.....

this is new "OUT OF OVEN" Chapter..... 

yeah i kind of changed the way i write and put some color on it....

junst hope "FINGER CROSSED" You guys like it and show a bit intrest in it....

That's all for today..... enjoy reading pips and tell me what do you think of it....