CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

WE GOT MARRIED.....

“You going to have to take this ring off during the show “ her manager mentioned after he noticed the ring but didn’t knew what is it about.

Shin hye raised her hand and show off her ring then smirked: -no

With that she got up and left the place without giving him any chance to say one more word.

Shin hye was ready to make entry to the next episode without Min hoo today because of sickness he was absent and when she told yong hwa about it he was kind of relieved and the only respond she got was better, she chuckled at his silliness and her smile was widen and noticeable by the others and many asked her what was the secret but she only answered Just a mood and that was all. She for sure didnt forget jung hyun and the matter that he has for her that she tries so hard to ignore but comes back to her mind repeatedly, she didnt knew how it happens she still kept on thinking if she has done anything to give a hope to him but nothing at all so she shrugged her shoulder then shakes her head shaking the thoughts off when suddenly found a smiley goofy guy standing in front of her.

She  stood up from her place surprisingly: -yah what are you doing here?

 He looks around and found no one, checking it again making her to look out for but nothing then he did sudden move that shocked her, he kissed her cheek : -hey there.

She hit him in the arm as usual: -yah what if someone sees us?

He pouted looking down: -is this how you welcome me?

She felt sorry for him suddenly and held his hand: -welcome my lovely fiancé, I missed you so much.

With her sweet voice he lost his mind and held her waist whispering: -I know thats why I came. By the way you look really hot in this doctor gown you should bring that home.

Her eyes were widening at his prevent mind and swallowed her shiver: -do you have to be that ert?

Yong hwa smirked: -yah am not ert that just a complement and am your fiancé I have rights to say it.

She locked her hand around his neck and he got closer when she suddenly fixed his back collar then let go and looked at his shocking face: -what? What did you thought that I was doing?

He scratched his back of his head looking at the sky: -nothing. Nothing at all.

hello lovebirds they both turn around and only to find the dashing Lee min hoo standing in front of them with smirk all over his face.

Shin hye awkwardly bites her lip: -hey Oppa.

He smiled: -hello shin hye, hi Yong hwa he offers his hand to shake making shin hye to look at him wondering his next move.

He surprisingly took his hand: -hello min hoo ssi.

Shin hye: -I thought you wont come to set Oppa.

Min hoo: -I thought that too. But I feel better so I decided to come.

Director came out of sudden before it becomes messy: -welcome all am glad three of you standing here, yong hwa are you ready to get an entry as cameo role?

Shin hye and min hoo both looked up watching his face as he smirked: -yes director am ready and I already read the script.

Shin hye stopped them before going: -what is his role?

Director tapped yong hwas back: -he is going to be your best friend suddenly appearing from nowhere and making him pointing at min hoo jealous and stuff then becomes his rival and he also thinks yong hwa is competing with him for you imagining. Its gonna be fun am sure, yong hwa lets go to get you dressed as a doctor alright?

He nodded and started walking off when he turns his head looking at shin hye then winked at her.

               _______________________________________________________

Director: -we are ready, please take your position, sounds check.clip. ACTION.

The scene:

Shin hye was walking alongside Min hoo fuming: - I cant believe it that no one is ready to do this surgery am not specialized in this or else I wouldve done it and wouldnt let it go that easily.

He makes her stop and faced her: look we have no expert around here so we cant take this risk, we just have to transform him to another hospital.

its not necessary they both turn around at the voice to only find a handsome doctor standing in front of them, she smiled unbelievably then ran to his hug.

Shin hye: -Oppa. What are you doing here?

He patted her back with sincere smile: -I came because I missed you pabo.

She let go of the hug then her eyes were sparkling with joy: -Yong hwa Oppa I cant believe you are here.

He touched her shoulder: -I heard that you have complicated case thats why I was called to be here.

Shin hye: -so we are working together now?

He cleared his throat: -just for this patient. But yeah we are.

He looked at her eyes admiringly and she only bowed her face: -should we go to see the patient.

He nodded and let her walk pass him, totally ignoring the guy that stands there witnessing all of these.

Director: - and CUT . That was great everyone take five.

Yong hwa proudly nodded and held her hand then dragged her all the way out of the set…to get some rest.

__________________________________________________________________________-

I WILL STAY SILENCE BECAUSE LITTLE BIT TO COME ................................>