CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

WE GOT MARRIED.....

New problem came up as shin hyes family had to travel for a couple of days and leave her and since CNBLUE were out of town except for Jung hyun it made things little bit more complicated, he told her that it just for a few days and everything will be fine to think of it they will never have to see each other since they both had a lot of work in their schedule so without Yong hwas permission she moved in for couple of days to CNBLUEs dorm and thought everything will be fine. Even though jung hyun doesnt know that she know and it was such relief for her and she started acting like she doesnt know either.

come in please jung hyun welcomed her after she stepped up to their dorm with her leagues with that she smiled and walked inside the house, she sigh and felt bit awkward but just kept calm.

She sat her clothes in Yong hwas old room and changed to comfy clothes since she just came from work and jung hyun was just about to leave. She went out with her comfy homey clothes and met him standing there in front of the mirror fixing his hair and remembered Yong hwa how he cares for his hair more than anything and chuckled in front of herself and made Jung hyun to turn around.

Jung hyun awkwardly: -hey there J

She fixed her hair and smiled: -hey. You going?

He was a bit stunned seeing her in those pajamas and couldnt take his eyes off: -yeah. Why? You need something?

She shakes her head: -no not at all. Take care of yourself.

She went to the kitchen and he followed her from there: -if you needed something just give me a call.

Shin hye nodded as she was looking for something: =yeah sure.

Jung hyun asked as she was confused: -looking for something? he stood there holding the side of the table

Shin hye: -I found it.

He noticed her getting close with grin on her face and she crossed pass him and stood her on toes to get the cup that she want while she was doing that she flipped her hair to the back and it touched his face as he was behind her then she turn around facing him as he was super close to her looking into her eyes then swallowed his shiver then took the key that was placed beside her on the counter and left the place shocking hell out of her.

Shin hye answered her phone as it rings, she was going to watch TV but his voice was much better than TV, she answered with 2nd beep.

Shin hye: -hey baby. How are you doing?

Yong hwa: -hey honey. Am doing not so much fine, I wanted to be with you right now.

Shin hye smiled; - oh cheer up champ you will be home in few days then we will meet.

Yong hwa: -cant wait to get home. You gotta be there o? cause your face would be first thing I want to see.

Shin hye chuckled: -owww dont worry I will be there.

AM HOME A voice came behind as she was talking to the phone didnt realized that even being far from her he can hear it from the phone.

Shin hye: -welcome J

Yong hwa on the phone: -was that. Jung hyun?

She was a bit awkward and closed her eyes for a while: -umm well Oppa and my parents had to go out of the city for a while and I didnt have anyone to stay with so he kind of. Offered me to stay at your guys dorm.

Yong hwa massaged his temples and his voice started lowering down: -I. gotta go they are calling me.

Before she answers he hung up and she throw the phone to the couch and sat feeling upset.

Jung hyun looked at her: -is everything alright?

She raised her head and what on her mind was no am not because I just fought with my fiancé because of you and he is ing worry that am staying with someone who had crush on me for 5 years. But am fine but instead she smiled in fake: -yeah nothing wrong.

Jung hyun: -I brought some food. Should we eat?

She wanted to refuse but the poor guy looked like poppy: -yeah. Sure.

The dinner went well except for her.who wasnt eating! At all.

Jung hyun: -you gotta tell me what is wrong.

She raised her head pretending to not know what he meant: -excuse me?

He pointed to her food: -you havent touched your food yet.

Shin hye dropped the spoon to the floor and picked it up: -am sorry. Am not hungry, I will just go to lay down.

She stood up and went to her room and closed her door feeling sad, why things had to be that hard on her? Why her fiancé’s best friend had to have crush on her? Why between all people HIM?... she picked her phone  out of her misery and started calling him but his voice mail was answering each time so she decides to leave a message.

Shin hye: -hey there honey. How are you? Listen am sorry that I came to your dorm without telling you, I was just alone and you never let me be alone thats why I came, I didnt know that it might bother you that much am really sorry, just know that I love you and I missed you so much please come back to me. Even if you are mad just come back, ok have great evening and good night.

Then she hung up and again dropped the phone to the bed and lay down closing her eyes: -why life is so hard?

 Next morning:

Shin hye wore warm purple  jacket with black jeans and let her hair flip down to her shoulder then drank a glass of water while walking out met jung hyun with sleepy eyes.

Shin hye: -good morning.

Jung hyun: -feeling better?

She nodded as she fixed her hair: -sure.

wait a second he stopped her from leaving then she turns around and he came closer and raised his hand to her face but goes up to her hair, she was going to have heart attack as she was 3 inches away from his face, he brushed her hair with his hand and smiled.

Jung hyun: all good to go now.

As she was having hard time to talk and closed her eyes to find some words she heard a bump and when she opened it she found jung hyun lay on the floor on his back with his nose starts bleeding, she turns to the left side and met Yong hwa’s angry burning eyes giving him death glare and just when he was about to give him another piece of his mind she grabbed his fist shaking her head signing to stop, he did…. But didn’t stopped there he just left leaving her grip.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO EVERYONE.....

I KNOW IT JUST SUDDEN CHAPTER AND YOU WOULD PROBABLY IGNORE IT BUT IT CAME TO MY MIND SINCE I STOP BY I WOULD YOU NOW POST SOMETHING! IF YOU CAN AND WANT LEAVE YOUR HONEST OPINION ON THE SECTIION BELLOW :) THANKS