chapter twenty five

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Continue of the episode: -

MC Park Mi-Sun: -ok everyone we are back to witness a new episode of….

The 4 MCs together: - “WE GOT MARRIED

MC Kim Na-Young: -before the brake we witnessed the newlywed ““YongShin” as their fan named them” closeness when they were on their way to go for shopping to buy Christmas gift…. Now let’s continue watching I know you guys can’t wait…. Neither do we….here we go.

they both entered the mall that they supposed to go, the host told them now its time to separate and they did.but till shin hye disappeared he didnt took his eyes of her till the cameraman told him to move on

MC Seulong: -omo omo look at that…. He can’t even look away aww “she blushed at that scene”.

MC Kim Jung Min: -yah because it’s husband’s duty to watch out for his wife right?!

He chuckled and others nodded in the agreement of the thought!!!

                                                                                  ______________________

 “shin hye went to a beautiful wide.decorated by blue and white and smiled to the store manager who looked like 40-50 years old, she first asked of how he was doing.

                                                                     _____________________________

Yong hwa: -O.O…. No way!!!

Shin he looked: -wae?!

Yong hwa smiled unbelievably at the screen: -nothing just keep watching

                                                                                 ________________________

MC Seulong: -well I guess that’s why Yong hwa’s Umma likes shin hye so much….she is really respectful to the elder wooooow!

The other clapped their hand for her….she was really the idol of every mom!

shin hye: -ajhushi actually I need help to buy a gift!.... he asked if it is for her boyfriend but she shakes her head shyly said it is for my husband”….

MC Park Mi-Sun: -omo….”she pointed at the screen” did she just said my husband?!!!

                                                                               _________________________

Yong hwa looked at shin hye in amuse: -did you just said my husband?!

She didn’t turn around but made a meaningful smile drawn all over her face….

He laughed at her comment and it was really sweet and heart melting…. Did she just admit it that he is her husband! Yah why its so hard to believe it o.O

                                                                             ________________________

Back to the show: -

shin hye choose her gift but they didnt show it.not till the end of the episode. Shin hye asked the owner to wrap it up for her and he did then ask about the price.

Owner: -it will be 16$ my daughter he smiled while telling her the price.then she looked at the camera and did little shocking face.then looked back at the owner with embarrassing smile

MC Kim Na-Yong: -ottoke?! Is she gonna return the gift she bought?! It’s over the budget!!!

shin hye: -ajhusshi I only have 15$ cant you discount for me only 1$ please?.....

The owner brushed his hair with finger as sign of confused: -well.since its Christmas season I cant break your heart so for you only.15$!!!

Shin hye almost jumped from joy and clapped few times then bow her head several times as a thank you for that then she started to get going.

Black room: -

Host 1: -you happy for your gift?! Satisfied?!

She nodded excitedly:-deh.so much!

MC Kim Jung Min: -so how do you guys think she pulled it off?! Was it good? Seulongssi?!

MC Seulong: -I really can’t describe shin hyessi…. She is really amazing person and she is doing whatever it takes to make people around her happy….so I think she is really great “thumbs up”

MC Park Mi-sun: -I agree on what Seulongssi said….she is great person and am a fan of her for so long so wish her good luck!

MC Kim Na-Yong: -of course she pulled it off pretty well and we have to learn a lot from her….

MC Kim Jung-min: -guare….she is great now it’s Yong hwa’s turn let’s see how well he did in shopping….

yong hwassi have you found anything yet?”…. he only commented by not yet.”….

MC Park Mi-Sun: -Yong hwassi looks pretty nervous here….

MC Seulong: -deh….the production crew actually told us that Yong hwassi actually took longer time than shin hyessi to shop for a proper gift!

MC Kim Na-Yong: -guare?! “With surprise face” maybe he just wants to impress his….wife then!!!

The MCs laughed then the episode continue….

Yong hwa smiled at himself as he found perfect store to buy the gift.eventually. so he went in and bow his head down as a respect and the owners face appeared

MC Park Mi-sun: -omo…. Isn’t that….?!

The MCs clapped their hands for joy seeing the result….

MC Seulong: -omo chincha…. This two oh gosh!!!

                                                                            ____________________________

She looked at Yong hwa with perfect shocking smile: -seriously!

Yong hwa: -that’s why I got shocked seeing you entering that store….

Author’s POV: -

Yah guys…. They shopped at the same store for a gift :D isn’t that awesome!!! From all this stores inside this mall they chose to honor this shop…. Wow…. So sweet…. MELTING!!! T.T….

                                                                            _____________________________

Back to the show: -

Yong hwa: -I was actually looking for a gift. Can you help me out?!....

The owner smiled: -of course.is it for your girlfriend?!

He shyly smiled with a grin: -it is for my wife actually.

The owner direct him while walking then talked: -you look like newlywed?

Yong hwa chuckled: -deh.its been 4 weeks now……”

MC Suelong was grinning like a child: -now I don’t want to misunderstand him but….

MC Kim Jung Min: -but the guy sure look happy shopping for his wife right girls?!

The Female MCs were blushing with Yong hwa’s statement and the happiness sure appeared on her face so they were speechless….

The male MCs started to laugh the ladies because the scene was just too funny!!!

MC Kim Jung Min: -that was cheesy Yong hwassi!!!

MC Park Mi-sun: -but we love that……. Thank you so much Yong hwassi “she bow down several times”

MC Kim Na-Yong: -guare he is such gentleman…. Omo I think that I have fallen for him “she put her hand on her heart” that was really good….

All of them clapped for Yong hwa then the MC Seolong announce that it’s time for their last brake before reviling the gifts….

To be continues…. ------------à