CHAPTER FOURTEEN

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Next night: -

Shin won barged in shin hye’s room with 2 bag of chips with honey and throw it to her….

Shin won: -your mail mam….

Shin hye: -what is that?!

Shin won: -someone brought it to you…. says it’s your favorite.

Shin hye stood up surprisingly: -who did?! Yong hwa right?!

Shin won smirked: - yah shin hye you are too obvious sis…. He came but goes because he had something important.

She blushed at her brother’s statement: -enough already!!!

Shin won went out of her room scoffing at her, going to his room to his junk of food and his video games.

Shin hye’s phone buzzed and she looked at it, her smile was BIG!!!!

From: -my beloved husband: -

Shinne enjoy your favorite chips and I will enjoy your sweet smile when you eat it…. LOOK OUTSIDE :D

She opened the curtain and saw him standing there while stuffing his hand to his pocket….

Shin hye texted him back….

To: -my beloved husband: -        

Thank you baby:-* wish we were eating this together though :D am smiling too so thank you….

2 minutes later: -

From: -my beloved husband: -

So sweet you call me baby :D I feel like flying to heaven NOW, just so you know, I LOVE YOU!!!

To: my beloved husband: -

You are my sweet candy :P don’t go to heaven alone wait for me :D and FYI I love you more….

Before he answers back shin hye felt that her window was getting wit, rain drops were coming down slowly so she called him quick.

Shin hye: -yong hwa please go home you are getting sick!!!

Yong hwa: -but I enjoy looking at you.

Shin hye: -it’s raining pabo please go, we will talk by skype just go now palli.

Yong hwa smiled: -arraso don’t panic I will go now…. We will talk when I got home.

She hang up and waved at him while he went inside his car heading to his apartment.

C.N.BlUE’s dorm: -

Jung hyun got a text MSG and it was from Yong hwa, his eyes were widen open and throw the phone to the couch getting pissed suddenly.

Min hyuk: -wae?! You seems upset.

Jung hyun: -there is nothing wrong.

Jung shin: -what was the MSG says?!

Min hyuk snatched the phone before jung hyun could catch it….

Min hyuk got excited: -omo that’s great news why you hiding this?!

Jung hyun: -its not that big don’t make it big deal!!!

Min hyuk: -what are you talking about?! It’s hyung says that finally he got unni, they are together omo am so happy!!!

Jung shin snatch the phone: -omo that’s great news let’s talk to hyung by skype he probably is in heaven now.

Min hyuk brought his laptop and called yong hwa quick and after two rings his image appears.

Yong hwa was holding his guitar: -hey guys!!!

Min hyuk: -hyung chukkahe :D am so happy for you.

Jung shin: -hyung we are like in heaven happy for you :D omo you are smiling wide na?!

Yong hwa: -stop that chincha…. But seriously am so happy I mean like I can’t express it at all.

Min hyuk: -hyung how did you propose to her?!

Yong hwa: -secret why would I tell you that?!

Jung shin giggled: -omo we won’t let you hide any details come on spill it out.

He shakes his head: -not a chance…. “He noticed jung hyun is missing” yah where is jung hyun?!

Min hyuk: -well he is….

Yong hwa: -wait a minute…. Sorry guys gotta go shin hye is online and calling let’s talk later.

Min hyuk: -omo you already ignoring us for her kekeke arraso enjoy your skype :P

He hang up and min hyuk look around searching for jung hyun….

Min hyuk: -yah where is jung hyun?!

Jung shin: -I don’t know :/ he went to his room I guess.

Min hyuk grabbed the popcorn bowl watching this horror movie which jung shin didn’t like to watch it….  It’s not he was scared he just…. Ok yah HE WAS SCARED OF HOROR MOVIES!!!

Inside jung hyun’s room: -

He looked at the picture in his phone looking angry….

Jung hyun: -what hell!!! How can that happen?!

He brought his guitar and plugged hard and someone barged in….

Min hyuk: -hyung don’t play so loud am watching a movie here!!!

Jung hyun: -leave my room already am trying to compose a song.

He gave him death glare and min hyuk bow his head down: -arraso hyung.

Jung hyun: -andwe!!! It’s really pissing me off, calm down man don’t be angry like that.

Shin hye got a phone call from her manager: -oh Oppa how are you now?!

SH’s manager: -doing fine, I called to tell you that your morning shift of the drama has been postponed and instead you have photo-shoot with c.n.blue so be ready at 9.

Shin hye’s smile appeared: -arraso Oppa I will be ready.

She hang up and looked at yong hwa’s picture: -Pabo I will see tomorrow and miss you already!!!

Yong hwa received the same phone call from his manager and lighten up a smile looking at their picture.

Yong hwa: -can’t wait to see you tomorrow, ah what is happening to me?! I want to see you so bad.

Min hyuk gathered the guys to tell them the news….

Min hyuk cupped his hand: -tomorrow we will be so happy!!!

Jung hyun was glaring at him broadly: -just say what is it?!

Min hyuk: -tomorrow! we have a photo-shoot.

Jung shin: -with who?!

Min hyuk smiled widely: -shin hye unni :D

Jung hyun’s eyes got widen: -MWO?!!!

Min hyuk: -guare we will see unni tomorrow….

Jung shin smiled: -I can’t wait.

Jung hyun head it back to his room shutting his door….

Jung hyun: -great…. Just great!!!

LJH’s POV: -

I will suffer tomorrow…. Am just to exhausted and tired.

KMH’s POV: -

Although I miss unni a lot but I don’t think jung hyun does :/ why he acts like that?!

LJS’s POV: -

Jung hyunna you are so obvious I wish you weren’t like that.

JYH’s POV: -

Shin hye we will meet tomorrow, although I miss you a lot but I don’t know how I control myself when I see her 

PSH’s POV: -

C.N.BLUE we will meet tomorrow, can’t wait to meet them....

__________________________________________________________________________

Helloooooooooooooo pips :D wave wave at you all :-* 

Happy Eid :D 

and this Giddy and mystiry chapter for you alll..........

i will let you hang in there and think..... "WHY JUNG HYUN IS UPSET WHEN HE SEES SHIN HYE?!"

see yah later :-* ENJOYY