chapter twenty seven

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Shin hye was drying her hair after having a warm shower…. She had beautiful evening and as far as she thought, this was the best New Year evening, she just felt complete….

She suddenly had argue inside to call him and she did…. Beep.beep.beep.beep

Shin hye: -hello?!                

Min hyuk talked with shaky voice: -Unni….?!

Shin hye looked at the screen and the ID was Yong hwa so why Min hyuk: -Min hyuk?! Is everything alright?1

Min hyuk: -yah….don’t worry!!!

Shin hye: -then why you-….

Suddenly she heard a voice then: -shin hye?

Shin hye: -Yong hwa? What is wrong? Are you ok?!

Yong hwa: -of course I am why do you ask that?!

Shin hye: -min hyuk answered the phone….and he sounded very worry! I know something wrong so tell me….!

She heard a fume: -nothing….am with the boys right now and they took my phone, bad prank guys!!!

Shin hye nodded: -arraso….take care of yourself then, good night!

Yong hwa: -don’t worry….am fine really, and I love you so much…. Don’t forget that!

Shin hye: -me too…. Bye!

He hung the phone…. And glared at min hyu for spoiling things….

Yong hwa: -what hell is wrong with you?!Who gave you right to answer my phone?!

Min hyuk was worried: -am sorry!

Yong hwa: -she can’t know that!! She has enough to worry about min hyuk!!

He lay down in his bed while the IV cannula inserted in his arm and closed his eyes….he was collapsed!!!

Shin hye was sitting with her family, they were talking and laughing although she joined them but her mind was still stick to Yong hwa….Min Hyuk’s voice was shaky…. Yong hwa didn’t seems to be fine, suddenly her phone vibes and she looks at it and got surprised so she stood up heading out and just when she was about to take step out her mom stopped her….

SH’s mom: -where are you going shin hye?!

Shin hye: -I have to go mom….please let me!

She nodded because shin hye looks worried and her face looked terrified and sad!!!

hey unni this is jung hyunna. Probably guys hide it from you but Yong hwa hyung is not fine he just collapsed and doctor was called, he is not doing well., I know you are with your family in new eve but he needs you a lot. Just a thought to tell you

She entered her car and started the engine of the car and head it to the dorm….CNBLUE’S DORM!!

                                                                          _____________________________

It was 11:55 P.M: -

People usually celebrate at that time and counting the minutes to start the New Year but in that dorm…. No it was total silent…. One guy collapsed because of the other who’s now out there somewhere….the maknae was watching TV and the other one….Min hyukki was watching out for their hyung who’s now sleeping peacefully!!! Then suddenly the ring of their door was heard…. Yong hwa didn’t wake up good thing…. Jung shin lazily went to the door and opened it and his eyes were wide opened!!!

Shin hye: - till when do you think you can hide it from me?!

Jung shin: -unni?!!

Shin hye: -jung hyun texted me and told me everything!!

He was speechless so instead of waiting for a respond she barged in leaving the shocking jung shin alone….

Shin hye barge in to his room only to find sleeping Yong hwa, then looked at Min hyuk who gave her sad look!!!

Shin hye: -you can go to rest am here now!!!

He nodded at agreement and knew right now she would be the best cure for him….

She holds his hand tight a tear came down looking at his face and whispered: -pabo….

He heard a voice, he thought it was his imagination because he has been hallucinating lately and hear voices that doesn’t exist at all so he didn’t opened his eyes at all….instead he comfortably rest his mind!!!

She started caressing his face then kissed his cheek softly: -get better and stop making my heart ache….

Then a knock came and Min hyuk came in: -merry Christmas Unni….

She smiled: -merry Christmas min hyuk!!!

Min hyuk: -do you need anything?!

She looked at Yong hwa: -yah….what happen? He was ok when I left him, why he collapsed like that?!

Min hyuk bow his head down when shin hye looked at him: -am not supposed to tell you that but….

Then they sat down in that room and min hyuk started talking….yah he told her that his hyungs fought and told her also why….because of her!!!!

Shin hye was trembling and having really hard time getting things…. she just didn’t get it: -what?! Jung hyuna?! Me?! For god sake Min hyuk don’t joke like that it’s not funny!

She knew he wasn’t joking….but she wished he was, she never ever thought about jung hyun like that then how come he does?! Did she give him sign or something?! She was sure she never did….

Min hyuk: -it’s been 5 years!!!

She was shaking her head continually: -impossible!!!!

Min hyuk: -Unni I only told that because you are like my big sister that I love you so much but please don’t tell anyone that and act like you know nothing….deh?!

She patted on his hand and nodded…. Then they heard Yong hwa’s voice and that’ was the cue for them….she goes to him and he goes out!!!!

Shin hye smiled at his face: -hey there….you missed the 12 o’clock you know!!!

He opened his eyes and looked at her and she helped him to sit: -you are here!!! I thought I was imagining your voice but here you are!!!

Shin hye: -yah well I didn’t believed you when you said am ok so…. I came!!

Yong hwa: -you are a good wife….even if it’s reel the show but you are the best of all the time!!!

Shin hye smiled: -yah I know!!!

They kept talking for half hour and then shin hye covered him with blanket and asked him to sleep so he get better and tomorrow she will come to visit him!!! She promised him that’s why he agreed to sleep “such kid”…. Shin hye came out closing the door behind quietly!!! Then suddenly met someone else’s gaze!

Jung hyun: -how is he doing?!

Shin hye was bit uncomfortable talking to him but she had to or else….: -he is ok now….so I will go!

She was about to take another step: -merry Christmas shin hyessi!!!

She smiled weakly: -merry Christmas jung hyunna!!

She went to the door and jung hyun stopped her again: -it’s late….can I give you ride home?!

She looked at him and hesitates but had to accept because it was 1 o’clock: -sure….

He smiled and went forward then shin hye followed him….

_________________________________________________________________________________

GO ON PEOPLE