Chapter Nineteen

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Back At home:- 

She came quite opening the door holding a bowl of soup, she sat down next to his bed putting the bowl down then touched his hot forehead then waited for him to wake up after 3 hours of sleeping!!
It didn't took 5 minutes till he woke up opening his eyes slowly making her sigh in relief and smile to him!
Shin hye:- how do you feel now?!
Yong hwa:- better.. How about you?
Shin hye shakes her head:- not so good!!!
He hold her hand then squeezed softly:- am sorry that i~....
She put her hand over his mouth shaking her head:- don't!! Am sorry because I was so foolish when you were sick like that and I was threatening you that we will break up!!! 
Her tears was streaming down wetting her cheeks!!! 
He let go of her hand and start wiping her eye then kissed her right cheek smiling at her!!!
Yong hwa:- stop crying am really feeling well now!!! And it's not your fault you pabo!!! 
He noticed the soup and smiled...
Yong hwa:-am feeling hungry will you please feed me?! That if you like and won't be bothered!!
She wiped her tears and brought the bowl closer and start feeding him, her face was looking pale but with smile she hide it but from who?!! 
Yong hwa ate half of the soup and stopped her from feeding him!!! 
Strange thing was he took the bowl and replace the spoon with the clean one and put it in the soup and Served her, her eyes were wide open!!! 
Shin hye:- what are you doing?! 
Yong hwa sigh:- you can't hide from me angel, I know you haven't ate since I was a sleep so open your mouth ok and don't be stubborn!!
She opened and ate from his hand!!! 
Shin hye:- can I tell you something?
Yong hwa nodded:- sure!!!
Shin hye:- i love you so so so much! 
He kissed her forehead:- me more!!!
JYH's POV:- 
I was so wrong about you am really sorry!!! 
______________________________
Hello everyone 
So there is an update for you guys poor one i know but please do accept it...
Thanks