Chapter three

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Shin hye was still shocked standing in her place facing this guy in front of her.

Yong hwa was widen eyes when he confirm his partner, his partner or let’s say WIFE!!!

Host no.1 & Host no.2 clapped hand along the others: -congratulation you just get married J

Yong hwa smiled awkwardly and offered his hand to her and shin hye took it awkwardly too still in shocking zone.

PSH POV: -

Wasn’t he casted before with seo hyun?! What is going now?!!

JYH POV: -

Last person I expected!!! T_T it’s going to be awkward.

Host no.1: -so now you know your partner isn’t that excited or what?!

The host seemed very excited while the couple were…. NOT.

Host no.2: -ok as your first assignment we want you both call someone you close to and tell them about your marriage.

The two smiled shyly and took out their phone and in that moment they were clueless about who to call!!!

Shin hye put it loudspeaker so everyone could hear it and someone picked it up.

Shin hye: -oh hello there!!!

Cameras landed on her and she start talking to know who is that?!

Hongi: -oh shin hye how are you my friend?!

Shin hye: -oh am fine Hongstar how are you?!

Hongi: -am fine… long time since we talked!!!

Shin hye smiled awkwardly to camera then looked at yong hwa who is looking at her eyes SMILING!!! Wait what?! She shouldn’t think of that NOW!!! Maybe later…Not now focus shin hye.

Shin hye: -oh hongstar I have something to tell you!!

Hongi: -oh tell me what is going on?!

Shin hye hesitate at first closed her eyes embarrassing: -oh I…. I got married!!!

Hongi’s gasp could have been heard in the other line: -chincha!!! Yah why you didn’t tell

 Me?! When was your wedding?! Who is it?! “The poor thing thought she get married for real and he was surely asking too many questions!!!”

Before she could answer Yong hwa barged in and surprising the cast and shin hye too.

Yong hwa: -hello hongstar!!!

Hongi: -yong hwa?!!! What are you doing with shin hye?! Wait a minute Don’t say-….

Yong hwa: -it’s true….”So he won’t say anything embarrassing he add few words” we have been casted in WE GET MARRIED show.

Hongi sigh: -oh it’s like that!!! “He sigh” Congrats my friends am really happy for you guys!!!

They both bow and smiled: -thank you hongstar!!!

After that they closed the phone and it was Yong hwa’s turn to make his phone call.

Yong hwa was searching on his contact to find someone to call and found MOMMY!!!

He turned to loudspeaker so everyone could hear it and phone start ringing…. And someone picked it up!!!

Yong hwa: -Umma!!!

Shin hye was shocked looking at yong hwa why the hell he called his mom?! HIS MOM!!! Why yong why?! Cast members were in “Aw” motion when Yong hwa was talking.

YH’s mom: -oh yong hwa how are you doing?!

Yong hwa: -oh Umma am fine how have you been?!

YH’s mom: -if you are doing ok then I am too.

Yong hwa: -Umma I want to tell you something!!!

Shin hye was standing beside him and she was really nervous…. I mean “my heart will stop in any minute” nervous.

YH’s mom: -oh my son say…. What is it?!

Yong hwa looked at shin hye and smiled shyly: -Umma I got married!!!

YH’s mom was speechless for a moment then talked: -from who?!

Yong hwa sigh: -ummm Umma it’s shin hye… park shin hye you know her!!!

YH’s mom tune seems very relieved in the other line: -aigooo my son why you didn’t told me earlier?!

Cast member looked at each other then at the couple!!!

Yong hwa: -Umma are you happy?!

YH’s mom: -owww of course I am happy, congrats aigo where is my shin hye!!!

Shin hye’s eyes got widen and got embarrassed a bit but then talked with husky voice and full respect tune: -deh Ummunim how are you doing?!

YH’s mom: -omo shin hye how are you my daughter?! Am so glad for you two!!!

Shin hye: -deh kamsahammida Umma J am fine.

Yong hwa felt out of place then talked interrupting this sweet talk: -umma we are busy we have to go now let’s talk later.

YH’s mom: -oh arraso my son… shin hye am so glad for you two congrats again!!!

He hang up the phone and sigh in relieve smiling to the camera and shin hye got all shied up bowing her head!!!

Host no.1: -omo…. Looks like our newly bride got mommy’s approval, chommal chukkahi guys 

PSH’S POV: -

That’s so embarrassing aish!!!! Am gonna kill yong hwa did he called his mom!!!

JYH’S POV: -

Oh god mom why you have to sound so happy!!! Shin hye is going to kill me now!!!

Author’s POV:

So much thinking you two :D even thinking the same LOL match made in heaven.

Black room: -

Host no.1: -yong hwa’s mom seems to be very happy!!! Were you guys close before?!

Shin hye smiled nodding: -true…. When I was going to C.N.BLUE’s concert I used to spot her there and we became friendly there!!!

Host no.1: -that’s beautiful…. We heard before that yong hwa’s mom wanted you to be her real daughter-in law now that happen…. How do you feel?!

Shin hye smiled awkwardly: -I have a lot of respect for Mrs. Jung but that’s A TV show thought am really happy that yong hwa is my partner but that talk for it time I won’t comment on that.

Host no.1: -that’s beautiful we wish you happy life with yong hwa!!!!

PSH POV: -

Why I feel like I got married to him for real?!! What did she meant by happy life with yong hwa?! Omo why I suddenly feel nervous again?!!!!

Black room: -

Host no.2: -yong hwassi first of all congrats for your marriage!!! How do you feel now by knowing that shin hyessi actually is your partner or let’s say your wife?

Yong hwa was awkward….really awkward by her Q: -am happy it’s her and am sure we will have good time together in the show.

Host no.2: -yong hwa’s mom was really happy knowing that shin hye is your partner while talking to her we noticed that they looked friendly and it’s like they have known each other for long time…. How do you comment on that?!

Yong hwa: -well the reason is…. Shin hyessi actually came to our concert several times and she met my mom there and they became friendly back then that’s why she was happy!!!

Host no.2: -last question….do they talk by the phone?! I mean since you said their relationship is good.

Yong hwa smiled: -I really have no idea about that.

Host no.2: -ok then we wish you happy life with shin hye yong hwassi congrats again.

JYH’S POV: -

Wish you happy life with shin hye?!!!! What hell it’s not like we got married for real :/ 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello and good morning.... or noon.... or after noon...... or evening :) 

so before i go get my result i thought i make you guys happy..... maybe "i will be happy later on too" 

Am s bit scared so please pray for me...... to "PASS".... 

thanks for reading and your lovely comments :-* 

P.S : -if am passed i will post another chappy :D......  

enjoy reading :-*