Chapter Twelve

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Shin hye hesitated at first but then took her phone out and texted him to meet up, of course after talking to her brother made some sense back to her….

Flashback: -                

Shin hye came back tired, her eyes were puffy and her face red up, she was so in terrible mood so the moment she got inside the house hurried to kitchen and brought out some chocolate ice-cream and heard some noise, she puffed and knew that her brother was in the house…. She decided to ignore him as long as she could, she was just not in the mood to be teased…. But then her brother popped out when she was about to take stairs to get into her room and drown herself to grieve….

"YUP EVEN IN COLD WINTER SHE BOUGHT THIS TO MAKE HER PAIN EASIER"

He snatched the ice-cream from her and she didn’t have energy to argue or fight back….

Shin won: -why you home so early?!

Shin hye looked at him tiredly: -why?! Are you an investigator or something to ask?! Give me that ice-cream pack please!!!

Shin won pointed at her eyes: -you were crying…. What is wrong?! Did you fought with yong hwa?!

Shin hye shakes her head: -I don’t want to talk about it…. Just give me back the ice-cream.

Shin won grabbed her wrist and sat her down in his room…. P.S/ he still didn’t gave her back the ice-cream :D

Shin won: -tell me what is up!!! Or else….

Shin hye: -yah Oppa am not in the mood arraso…!!! Specially not for your threaten.

Shin won: -fine I won’t pressure you…. you can go.

She stood up and turn around to leave but stopped at her track when her brother’s phone ring…. And someone picked it up.

The person answered the call: -hello?!

Shin won smirked: -yong hwa how are you doing?!

He sigh: -not good…. Why hyung something wrong?!

Shin won was still glaring at his sister: -something happen between you and shin hye?! She looks upset and sad…. Did you make her cry?!

Yong hwa sigh big and his tune became so sad that was noticeable: -yeah it was my fault, if you want to kick my for it then go ahead do it.

Shin hye’s tears came down as she heard him talking, his voice looked so painful.

Shin won: -yong hwa…. Take care of yourself arraso let’s talk later.

He got silent and ended the call, shin won looked at his sister whom her tears were flowing like waterfall from her eyes.

Shin won: -should I go over there and kick his ?! Or you will talk it all?!

Shin hye sat in her place on the floor, her face was down and couldn’t face her brother while talking, she cried her heart out and her eyes were so red that they were swollen.

Shin won sigh and sat in front of his sister: -so that what happen?!

Shin hye could barely talk and her voice was like whisper: -yes.

Shin won: -what were you afraid of?! I can see that you don’t want to hurt him then why?!

Shin hye: -I was scared, if we get together now then we fought later on or lead to break up I won’t be able to handle it well, he is so precious to me Oppa I can’t lose him.

Shin won: -well you can’t stop yourself from loving someone because you are afraid of losing them…. My sweet sister don’t afraid of future arraso, no one know what will happen in the future then why even risk our presence happiness?!

Shin hye: -I just don’t want-….

Shin won: -to lose him!!! I get that but then what?! Till when you will stay scared?! Till when you will stay like that?!

Shin hye: -I don’t…. I don’t know, even if….

Shin won: -stop that shin hye…. You are being ridicules now, you like him…. Or love him I don’t know how you feel but you will get your up and meet up with him.

Shin hye: -but….

Shin won: -if not then…. I can kick his when I see him.

Shin hye: -but he didn’t do anything.

Shin won: -exactly….

Shin hye: -I will think about it.

She went out from his room heading up to her room when her brother came and handed her an empty ice-cream pack.

Shin won: -throw that in trash on your way arraso.

He left without waiting for her respond and she thought about getting even with him to buy ice-cream for her later but then thankful for his useful and threaten advice, she smiled sadly and throw the pack and head it to her room thinking about shin won’s talk.

Shin hye sat on her bed holding her phone: -should I take risk?! Should I tell you everything in my heart Yong?!

 End of flashback

Back to Yong hwa’s place: -

He was streaming the guitar hard but nothing but a noise came out, he was trying hard to write something, anything but nothing seems to make sense….

Yong hwa: -what will rhyme the word hurt?! Umm…yah dead will suit it right.

He was talking to himself mentally, he didn’t ate since morning and it was getting dark already, suddenly his phone buzzed, for 5 minutes he didn’t looked at the screen thinking it might be his manager then he lazily looked at his phone and his eyes were wide open and he sit down, his hands were shaking while opening the MSG….

FROM: -MY BELOVED WIFE: -

Hey…. Can we meet for a bit?! I need to talk to you if you have time, answer me when you get this.’

His hand were still shaky but managed to answer her back….

Shin hye almost gave up after waiting for 5 minutes after she texted him, she throw her phone to her bed and almost entered out of her room when her phone buzzed too, she picked her phone and unlocked it relieved by the answer she got….

FROM: -MY BELOVED HUSBAND: -

Hi there :) yah sure I have time, whenever you want or wherever you want….

She texted him back telling him the place and time and he agreed….

PSH”s POV: -

I will take this risk for you yong…. Let’s see how would go, I am really nervous OMO why my heart beats like that, just calm down.

JYH’s POV: -

I feel nervous…. What makes her change her mind and talk to me?! Omo I hope she don’t say let’s end our friendship, I won’t handle this L hope this meeting up would be good or else…. My heart calm down chebal L I can’t breathe.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

Hello pips T_T  "Feeling a bit regret and shame" 

i KNOWWWWWWWW i said i will upload.... btw i got a lot of things in my "FREAKING BUSY" mind....

Tomorro is EID for me.... "Happpy EIDDD" 

i will update as soon as possible.... coz YOU NEED TO READ NEXT CHAPTER.... AM POSTIVE IN THAT...

See ya later :-*