chapter thirty

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Yong hwa cleared his throat after seeing her, he clearly was not reported that he was going to shoot an episode or they did but he just forgot or ignored her name….

Shin hye in the other side was startled with his sudden appearance and forgot what to say right now facing him, he looked upset and annoyed seeing her so he rolled his eyes and didn’t looked at her…. So except for the simple with low voice “Hi” she didn’t say anything else….he didn’t answered!!!

Yong hwa: -let’s go guys…. Cameras are outside so make sure to capture good facial expression of you!!!

Then he went out and the three looked back at shin hye, this was the first time that yong hwa ignore her like that, never happened in their 9 years of their friendship!!! He couldn’t because he would end up giving up for her pout, but now everything has changed, His cold attitude hurts her so much, him ignoring her was like stab to her heart but then again she can’t blame him because she has being doing the same for almost 8 days!

Shin hye breathed in and out then draw a totally noticeable by the band fake smile in front of the camera, the others did the same…. The same crew came in and welcomed by the band and shin hye and they went inside….

 1:30 hour later: -

The album finally realized and launched…. And in the next half an hour the rate will tell it all….

Yong hwa was sitting in the corner with bottle of water nervously waiting for the result….

Min hyuk was walking around the studio eagerly waiting….

Jung shin was busy with his phone scrolling up and down….probably wants to be first one who knows the rate!

Jung hyun…. Well he seemed less nervous for the album because he was staring at shin hye, of course the cameras were off!!!

Shin hye was glancing at Yong hwa once a while but got no stare back from him….

THE RESULT IS OUT GUYS  all of them raised their head looking at the manager!!!

All of them took out their phone and the cameras were on…. Lighting the place up….

After half an hour of launching the album…. “750 copy of album were downloaded”!!! shin hye looked at them and was widen eyes….!!!

Bruce suddenly yelled from happiness: -chukkahe guys……WoooooooW!!!

All of them were shocked at first but then jumped for joy, Yong hwa only sighed in relieve and smiled, while others Hi5 each other and hugging around….then Min hyuk noticed shin hye silence then he goes to her smiling like kid….

Min hyuk: --aren’t you going to congrats us unni?!

She stood up and nodded: -chukkahe am very….very happy!!!

Min hyuk hugged her for that: -thank you unni….you are really the best!!!

Then let go and lead her to others, Yong hwa still didn’t join them….probably because she was with the rest so he just head it out and asked cameras to not follow….

                                                _______________________________________________

He layed his body to the railing in the balcony facing the fans behind the window then suddenly a hand land over his shoulder and he turn around seeing the person!!

Yong hwa: -what are you doing here?!

Shin hye: -I want to talk to you….

Yong hwa: -I have nothing to say!!!

He wanted to leave but stopped at his track when he heard her question!!!

Shin hye: -are we braking up?! Because if we do then I won’t forgive you, you told me we won’t break up!!!

Yong hwa didn’t turn around and talked: -I just need some space….

Then he goes….leaving her alone there!!!

                                               ________________________________________________

Shin hye was tired….not physically of course but mentally, she was tired pretending that she is an ok and happy with all while she was burning inside and frustrated and all she wanted to do is….shout out!!!

Jung shin went to Yong hwa while everyone were busy with their work…. To have talk!

Yong hwa: -hey body what is up….

Jung shin: -you need to stop doing that!!!

Yong hwa was a bit confused: -doing what?!

Jung shin:-stop acting like everything is fine…. Go talk to her right now and solve this meaningless problem!

yong hwa: -jung shinna-….

Jung shin: -I won’t talk to you one more time about this matter again hyung so go now!!!

 Yong hwa: -and what if I didn’t?!!

He looked at Jung hyun who approached shin hye and started talking: -then you will lose….

He looked at them too and noticed her smile with him: -nothing will happen….right?!

Jung shin: -I don’t now….everything is possible!!!

The moment they turn their back at them, they heard jung hyun’s voice calling shin hye and they looked at them and she was fainting and Jung hyun catches her quick!!! Yong hwa ran to her fast and carried her in a bride style and took her away from the crowd….asking for no cameras to follow….

______________________________________________________________________________

Go next please :)