Chapter Seventeen

WE GOT MARRIED.....

They both turn around looking at the person standing behind them...

Shin hye:- what is going on guys?! What if Yong hwa knows what?! 
Jung shin got widen eyes and looked at the guy who troubled them just now!!! 
Maknae answered her suspicion question which was:- its nothing that important Unni dont worry :) 
She didnt looked convinced with the answer because Jung hyun was sweating and looking around instead of looking at her!!! 
Shin hye nodded with forced smile and looked at Jung hyun when she talked...
Shin hye: -ok umm the cameraman looking for you guys to take your photos!!! 
Jung shin: -aha that ok we will go first so we wont be late... Bye 
While he was dragged by Jung shin he waved at her and left the place!! 
The photo shoot went smooth but he could no longer control himself because in some period of times specially when he was with her he would have lost himself, he knew it was wrong but he was so attracted to her now that moving away from her would have been impossible.
Jung Hyun'POV: -
Oh crap what is wrong with me?! Her boyfriend is here next to me thats bad... Really worst thing ever.
Cameraman: -come here jung hyun you will have shoots with shin hye now, get yourself together!! 
He smiled nervously and thank god that non of the couple were there to see, so he fixed his shirt collar and looked at the reflection of him in mirror fixing his hair smiling like fool.
While he was putting make on his face to get ready for session he heard a female familiar giggle caught his attention, he turn around and there she is joking around with her boyfriend as usual while he was living hell looking at them...
Shin hye came near and waved at him while smiling: -so how is my favorite member in the band doing?! Are you ready to make someone over here jealous?! 
He grinned at her joke and nodded to make Yong hwa jealous and he was indeed.
Jung hyun: -i am if you are...
While they were about to leave he hold on to her arm looking tense.
Yong hwa:-please dont make me jealous!!! I dont like it!! 
She nodded and picked on his cheek surprising hell out of him!!! 
Shin hye: -yes boss!! 
He was really happy like if anyone would saw him they would say he would get a wing and fly in any time!
He walked away while eyeing jung hyun to be careful and dont get close, it was more like bit of glare.
Jung hyun took his comfort while taking poses with shin hye, jung hyun was a handsome guy so Yong hwa always kept an eye specially after this incident....
During taking the shoots shin hye's ankle sprained and twirled and she was about to fall when suddenly jung hyun wrapped his arm around her waist and saved her from falling backward and she hold on to his arm so she wont fall... It was total innocent accident but unfortunately the cameraman thought it was pose created by them so he took that shoot right in front of Yong hwa!!! 
Cameraman:- i just loved it guys great pose!!! 
He raised his thump while they stood frozen at their place and Yong hwa shocked so did jung shin and Min hyuk who joined the club!!!
She stand still and looked at her boyfriend who looked upset and walked away and didn't saw her limping following him!!! 
Shin hye: -wait please!!! 
He stood there not looking!!! 
Shin hye: -am sorry you have witness that but it really not what its look like!!! 
Yong hwa: -really then how it~..... 
Shin hye: -ouch!!! 
He turn and saw her limping and almost falling again, so he ran to her  and hold her hand and hold her close...
Shin hye: -I sprained my ankle and he only helped!!! Why you~.....
Yong hwa: -you know why i am worried that's why i got upset!!! 
Shin hye:- Yong~.....
Yong hwa: -please just be careful!
Shin hye: -i am fine! You dont have to be worry.... Come on let's go back there and let the doctor check!!! 
He nodded and stood behind her thinking about certain things!!! 
Yong hwa: - can't let you be near him shin hye please understand me!!
He bow his head down worrying himself of what will come next!!! 
__________________________________________________________________
Hello everyone....
I know I haven't update for so long!!!
My laptop crashed down!!! It wont work and i have no internet!!! 
I found a resource and trying to update!!! 
So am sorry btw it won't be pictures Or coloring texts because sadly am updating with my phone!!! 
Am so bad am so sorry!!! 
Maybe i can update once in a week or twice!!! 
Wish me luck and love you all a lot!!!