Chapter Ten

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Shin hye and yong hwa were looking for right couple-rings to buy, but no matter how much they searched they didn’t found it, either he dislike it or she wouldn’t approve it.

Black room: -

Host no.1: -so how is shopping with yong hwa?!

Shin hye smiled: -it was fun.

Host no.1: -if he chose something you don’t like will you agree?!

Shin hye: -let’s see about that.

Shin hye was walking side by side yong hwa looking for a jewelry shop when yong hwa spotted one shop and suddenly held her hand which surprised her alongside “Shocked” the daylight out of her and the cast were in “aw” motion when he did that.

Host no.2 whispered: -omo he held her hand without her to know :D omo kuopta!!!

The cast and camera men and almost all the cast came inside the shop and the shop almost full of people :D the manager had two eyes but became ten and his mouth was wide open and almost ripped his mouth from smiling and came clapping his hand!!!

Manager: -welcome how can I help you :D “he grinned”

Yong hwa: -we are looking for beautiful shiny couple-ring :D

Shin hye looked at him and elbowed him: -yah what are you doing?!

Yong hwa looked at her: -what?! Am buying us a great beautiful shiny couple-ring.

He was right but she didn’t knew why she was confused with that, it actually makes sense.

Yong hwa: -let’s go….

The looked at those beautiful ring sitting there just so they buy it but…. NOPE!!!! They just couldn’t find the right one!!!

Black room: -

Host no.2: -how is shopping with shin hye?!

Yong hwa chuckled: -hard….

Host no.2: -why is that?!

Yong hwa: -because when it comes to shopping we don’t get a long usually!!

Yong hwa pointed at two beautiful rings and smiled: -what do you think about that?!

Shin hye shakes her head: -I don’t like it!!!

Yong hwa sigh: -why not?! It’s beautiful.

Shin hye pouted: -but it has a lot of details…. I prefer simple ones.

Yong hwa: -arraso let’s search for more then.

She held his arm while they were looking for what they want and cameras sure did spot her clinging to his arm and they were already acting like couple.

Host no.1 whispered: -are they together for real or that is just acting?!

Host no.2 whispered back: -molla, all I know is fans picked the right one…. “She giggled”

Shin hye stopped at her track making yong hwa to stop, and only then he realized she was holding his arm and smiled.

Yong hwa: -what?! Why you stopped?!

Shin hye’s eyes were glowing: -nomu yupuda :D “She clapped her hand out of excitement”

Yong hwa looked at the same direction where she was looking and found a piece of art it, she dragged him to it without realizing that…. Cameras were all over them!!!

Shin hye gasped: -omo it’s perfect!!!

Yong hwa: -you like it!!!

Shin hye: -owww I loved it.

Yong hwa nodded turning around talking to the shop manager: -um…. Can we see that one please?!

Manager nodded and give them their pick and shin hye tried it to her finger while yong hwa did the same and…. It didn’t fit!!!

Yong hwa: -ottoke?! It doesn’t fit!!!

Shin hye smiled sadly: -leave it then let’s look for something else.

They were just about to turn around when manager stopped them.

Manager: -we have the same pair bigger for you and smaller for shin hyessi :)

Yong hwa smiled: -umm guare we want to see them.

Manager nodded and ran to another place to bring their order “He latterly ran :D he just wanted to his shop became famous” he came back with black box and handed to them.

Shin hye: -thank you…. sorry for trouble though.

Manager: -no not at all, so are you going to take it?!

Yong hwa looked at shin hye and taking her opinion and she nodded to him.

Yong hwa: -we will take it!!!

Yong hwa paid for the rings, although it was not expensive but shin hye really liked it... correction "LOVED IT"

They come out from the store and the hosts stopped them!!!

Host no.2: -how about to put the rings now?!

Yong hwa wanted to put his but again was stopped by the hosts.

Host no.2: -let shin hyessi put it for you and you do the same?!

Yong hwa looked surprised and shin hye was getting awkward + blushing :D

Cameras get closer on yong hwa’s face and that bothered yong hwa a bit!!! Ani a LOT :D

JYH’s POV: -

Seriously?! Why don’t you just feed me the camera -_-?

PSH’s POV: -

Yong hwa is not going to like that camera close like that…. Kekekeke he is boiling right now.

Yong hwa nodded: -arraso…. Let me do that.

He took out her ring and held her hand and put it for her, she brought out the other one and took his cold and boiling inside hand of him and put it for him.

Hosts alongside the cast cheered for them with clap: -chukkahe :D

Host no.2: -you two now officially married couple :D

They both looked at them with confused look and the same idea!!!!

JYH and PSH’s POV: -

Now we are couple?! Then what were we for three days now!!! And why they giggle like that their mouth will tear up!!!

Yah funny but they did thought about the same thing, same words and even chuckled together.

Cameras shut down and they thanked them for their effort and bowing out of respect, shin hye interlocked her hands and raised to the air yawing.

Shin hye: -time to go home.

Yong hwa: -home?! Why don’t you have any schedule?!

Shin hye shakes her head and smiled like she just won a 1000000$: -nope I don’t.

Yong hwa: -in that case…. I want you to come with me a bit!!!

She was confused and pout: -but we finished shooting aren’t we?!

Yong hwa: -I know that pabo, I just want your opinion of couple of songs I wrote….”He winked”

Shin hye pointed at herself: -me?!

Yong hwa: -yah you, why you seemed to be surprised?!

Shin hye bites her lower lip: -am not a music expert why you need my opinion?!

Yong hwa smiled: -it just…. This just an excuse so we can spend more time together!!!

Shin hye smiled back: -but we have been hanging out and talk for three days on the row!!!

Yong hwa: -I mean…. Off camera alone!!!

Shin hye suddenly got nervous and her breathe was getting fast: -alone?!

Yong hwa: -yah in the studio, just listen to some songs and meet the rest, they missed you too so…. Please!!!!

Shin hye looked at his eyes and suddenly got weak, he really has that magic on her….crap... IT GOT HER.

Shin hye: -wait a minute!!!

She went to his manager and talked a bit, her manager seems to not agree at first but at the end she convinced him and came back to him!!!

Shin hye: -should we go?!

Yong hwa smiled wide like “Am in heaven right now” smile offering his arm to be held: -let’s go!!!

She cling to his arm and went to studio with him!!! Off cameras off people they wanted to spend some time alone…. The “YONGSHIN” time!!!

_________________________________________________________________________

HELLO PIPS :D SO AM LOVINGG THIS FF AS MUCH AS YOU ARE.... 

THANKS FOR COMMENTING BE SURE MORE TO COME :-* 

BE PATIENT WITH ME..... 

I WILL UPDATE LATER ON :-i BTW FOR NOW.... ENJOY