CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

WE GOT MARRIED.....

shin hye hold grab of her phone and talked with the producers of WGM show and discuss something regarding next episode, about timing and some surprise that she was preparing herself for it.

Yong hwa looked at her while she was busy with her phone scrolling up and down scratching her head making it messy and stuff then fix it, she came by to his apartment to spend some time before he gets too busy with concerts and shooting but seems like she just came by to spend time with her phone that she rarely use on set, so he angrily grabbed the phone from her hand and locked it.

Yong hwa: -enough already.i want to spend time with you not you with the phone.

She awkwardly smiled: -ah that. Mianhe I was just busy with something.

He raised his eyebrow: what is that something?

Shin hye didnt want to get busted so: -its min hoo Oppas birthday so we are the cast preparing a surprise for him.

Yong hwa got more piss but stayed mum and gave back the phone to her: -have fun.

She chuckled at his unbearable amount of jealousy he is now: -yah am sorry. Here I throw the phone away.

He didnt answer and kept his eyes on TV airing the Doctors the episode he was appearing in it, so she purse her lips and grabbed his arm wrapped around herself and lay her head on his chest while watching the episode and just knew that he was smiling by secret so she got more comfy hearing his fast heartbeats makes her happy, suddenly his entry came.

                                                                                                                                                 Shin hye: -yong hwa ya.

He lazily answered as he still acted angry on her: -yeah?

Shin hye: -you are looking good in doctors clothes.so handsome.

He cleared his throat: -thanks. Although I already know.

She raised her head pouting at him: -mianhe Yong please stop being mad at me em?

He gave her pick on lip and smiled: -am not mad.

At that act she got shy and stuff and her eyes was focused on TV but her mind and her heart were not, she felt the unbelievable happiness she just got from this moment and sigh in relieve.

After they finished watching yong hwa decided to takes her to the rooftop of the building to witness the great view of Seoul, the lights were shinning the city it gave breathe taking view to the city and people who lives in it.

Shin hye: -its beautiful. I love it.

Yong hwa cleared his throat and started talking: -I have something to ask.

She looked at him with curiosity: -what is it?

He held her hand and started playing with her fingers then slowly said: -will you come to our comeback concert?

She felt sorry for the words that she was going to say: -Mianhe I already have jam-packed schedule.

He nodded and scratched his back of his head facing the view: -I knew that, I was just testing you.

Shin hye felt guilty and sorry but what she said was true she did have a lot of works to do that includes him.

                                 _______________________________________________

WGMs producer: -are you sure about that?

She nodded and sigh: -yes. I do want to do that.

WGMs producer smiled with sigh: -arraso then. We will be ready at that time, we will reschedule.

She nodded and shakes hand with him then head it out taking her phone out making an important call.

Shin hye: -hello? Yeah thats me. Yeah I will come right now to arrange things please dont start without me.

After that she hung up and went to her car starting the engine heading to somewhere secretly.

                             _____________________________________________________

30 minutes later: -

She entered from the backdoor so she wont get busted and met someone with smile: -sorry am late.

He shakes his head and welcomed her: -no not a problem Miss .Park , we are honored to work with you.

She took off the red scarf that was a gift and carefully put it on the couch: -pleasure is mine, so shall we start this?

He nodded: -of course. You just utter the magical word and all will be done in blink of eye.

Shin hye: -thank you so much. She took out the paper and gave it to him here you go, I wanted just like that.

He looked at the paper with interesting look and nodded: -its beautiful, when will you come and take it?

Shin hye bowed her head awkwardly: -actually I need you guys to bring it, I cant do it alone and also no one should know about this, its on Wednesday at exactly 9:30 you cant be late its important.

He nodded: -dont worry, everything will be under our control.

She wrote her number on the paper and gave it to him: -this is my manager number, he knows about this too if something went wrong just give him a call.

He offered his hand to shake: -nothing will go wrong dont worry.

She bowed her head and shakes hand then head it outside smiling happily: -all done, cant wait.

                            ______________________________________________

At seat: -

Director: -alright everyone. Lets start get ready, ACTION.

THE SCENE:

They were looking at the X-ray of the patient and reading the patients file and sure looked complicated.

Yong hwa: -its Complicated. How this tumor could go that deep?

Shin hye got worried: -you mean there is no chance to survive?

He looked at her worried to sick face and smiled: - I didnt say that. Its just need a lot of time thats it.

Shin hye: -so she will live?

He suddenly held her hand: -she will live. I will do the best I can in this surgery I promise.

She gave him happy hug: -thanks Oppa you are the best really.

He patted her on the back with smile: -tell me something I dont know.

She chuckled at his comment and laughed while the very jealousy boyfriend of her was observing them.

Director: -CUT. that was good lets take five everyone.

Yong hwa suddenly uttered: - I will go home then.

She looked at him: -oh yeah tomorrow is the big day!

Yong hwa nodded: -yeah the big day, which you will miss it.

She bowed her head feeling sorry: -am sorry, you know if I could I wouldve came but am busy.

Yong hwa nodded: -alright he kissed her forehead I will be going then.

With that he left and she just stood there and didn’t follow him: mianhe yong hwa ya.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

:D Tired yet :/...... OK ONE MORE TO GO :)