CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Days came and gone….these two didn’t meet up or talk a word because of the craziness of their schedules and they barely had time to sleep…. Yong hwa was busy with their new album and situation was still cold and award between him and hyunni, band mates tried to make them up but no use so they give up till right time to come….shin hye in the other side was working like machine or to be corrected like robot, from shooting her drama to her photo shoot to charity work to work in commercial advertising to hosting some event award to a lot and lot of things including modeling and when she had free time she would help her mom in the restaurant then hang out with her puppies…. She was working so hard to reach high point of her life…. Also she did that so she won’t have time to think, about her boyfriend who been away for a week and the other guy who had crush on her for 5 years and hiding it, she just didn’t have time to think she wanted to change to workaholic….

                                              ____________________________________________

She was sitting in her room reading a book that she chose to spend the night with till she will sleep which will happen in the probably” 5.4.3.2. then she heard her name being called few times…. She really sleepy who the hell is that who disturb her few hours of sleep?! When she was about to close her eyes then she heard a knock….

Shin hye: -nuguya?! “who is that?!”

The knock continued without respond so she get her lazy up and went to the door and opened and found no one but a envelop on her door….she picked it up and took out the note….

 “Dont ask anything just follow the foot printed steps

She did what the note told her and it took her to the front door and a limo was waiting for her the driver bowed his head and she smiled at him and the door was opened for her and she gets in still in her comfy clothes which looks ok thought….

The ride was silent till she sensed the limo stopping and the driver opened the door for her….she thanked him and found a kid “little girl standing on the gate with red flower and a card and she was smiling at her….

She went to her and kneels down to her: -hello sweet girl?!

She waved at her and give flower and the card to her then hugs her….after that she left without talking!!!

She went in and it was dark hallway so she wanted to light up by her phone only to find out she didn’t bring it…. So instead a bunch of footsteps lights up her way in and she was surprised too much! So followed and followed and raise her head and smiled to the result!

Here he was standing there decorating all the area with white flower….wearing black suit stuffing his hands to his pocket then came forward with shy smile and stopped only a feet away and took out a red rose presented to her looking guilty!!!

Shin hye received it from him then smell it, it was really good: -thank you!!!

He comes near closing the gap hugging her tight: -I missed you a lot…. Do you know that I have been dreaming about you every night and each minutes of my life?!

She hugged him back feeling his breath in her neck that was ticklish a bit: -me too…. Really missed you that I have been imagining you everywhere!!!!

He let go of the hug then his face was getting closer and closer and she closed her eyes to sense the kiss tha happen in the 3 seconds here we go…. 3 . 2 . 1!!!!

And it happened….!!! The kiss was so emotional and it was perfect!!!!

Then they let go and he whispered: -I love you so much sweet heart!

She smiled with smirk: -love you too…. Mr. Doctor!!!

                        ________________________________________________________

Yong hwa was all boiled up alongside hyunni and others while watching the episode of the popular show recently voted as the best they saw in the two “THE DOCTORS”!!!!

He throws the remote to the couch and took the car key and went out…. Probably because of what he saw!!! In the other side hyunni went back to his room fuming and slamming the door leaving the other in a confusing state!!! They changed the channel to watch another thing other than their unni making out with the hottie of Korea lee min hoo so intimately!!!

Yong hwa was driving fast and found himself in front of her door house, he had few thoughts before coming out of the car and breathe in and out then ring the bell!! And waited till someone opened up and it was smiley face MRS. Park….

PSH’s mom: -omo yong hwa ya what a pleasant surprise, come on in my son!

He bow down to her and followed her steps where he meet shin won and Mr. Park so he took a seat with them and started talking with them….and he found out that shin hye is not home yet!!!

In half an hour they heard the door is opening then the sound of the high heels coming all the way from the front door coming near them….

“Mianhe guys…. I supposed to come sooner but then time flew away and I was-….”

She closed witnessing the gest they have right now talking to her dad, they all looked at her with smile except for him…. He looked disappointed at her pretty much!!!

He gets up and bows to them: - I hope you can all make it to our concert it would be such honor!!!

He bows again and Mr. Park stood up shaking his hand: -if time allows us we sure would love to attend son!!!

Yong hwa: -thank you sir….so I will be going then!

He smiled at the family and bow again as a respect…. Then left the house walking away from them, more like from her, she was standing here all the times witnessing the all accident! The family were surprised that these two didn’t utter a word to each other but decided to remain silent! She was a grown up lady after all!!!!

_____________________________________________________________

AM SO SORRY.... :( GO ON PLEASE :D