CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

WE GOT MARRIED.....

 

Min hyuk: cant believe it! You two broke up?! And the show is over?

Yong hwa nodded lighten up another cigarrate then blow another painful blow to the air: -yeah I guess it is.

Min hyuk: -hyung! How could you give up like that?

Yong hwa: -its complicated. I need time a lot of time!

Min hyuk: -but dont take so long so much time! Sometimes giving a break is a bad thing! She might not be there waiting for you, just be careful.

Yong hwas eyes tear up a bit: -I cant forgive him! She is mine. Or was mine! And he touched her.!

Min hyuk:  wow unni was right; you do  have to forgive yourself first then him. Then you go back to her.

Yong hwa: -thats why I let her go. Because she was right! I need to be alone and change myself to be better person then I will be back to her. If she was there then I will be more than happy to be with her to marry her and if she was not then. I will just have to wish her so much happiness.

Min hyuk: -you two are soul mates am pretty sure she will be there for you! She loves you more than you do love her. he looked at his watch and smiled look at this I  need to go to pack up! We have really huge journey waiting for us! And you have to go to shoot the last episode of the show. Be strong!

They both stood up and had a brotherly hug: -thanks for your words bro.

Min hyuk nodded and started to leave, leaving his hyung behind! To do his own share of being in misery.

                                      __________________________________________

Shin hye grabbe her phone checking her phone till he got there: -hey.

He smiled awkwardy: -hey there.

Shin hye: -so this is it. Its going to be over!

Yong hwa sigh: -yeah I guess its over. For real!

Director came and patted both: -ok lets shoot the last scene! The good bye, you two gonna walk down till you got to a spot that you like and do your good bye alright?

They both nodded and the crew started gathering themselves for the final shot!

                              ______________________________________________

Yong hwa: -so. I guess its going to end, it was so soon though.

Shin hyes voice was bit trembling: -yeah. Guess that too.

Yong hwa: -lets take set in that binch, what do you say?

Shin hye nodded: -yeah. Sure.

After taking few steps they sat on a binch under some brunches of trees in that park, shin hyes eyes were getting watery and her voice was chocking while yong hwa just sat with his hand brashing his hair and the other all sweat!

Yong hwa decided to start: -well. That was harder than I thought.

Shin hye: -yeah that is true. Am bit chocked I dont know what to say really!

He held her hand looking for comfort, then took the other one: -listen, this is the hardest thing in my life that I have to do so am sorry if any wrong words would come out! I want to say that sigh deep you made me so happy over this 4 months and I just couldnt stop smiling with you, you made me to feel differently about myself! Am just so out of words now that-. he couldnt continue , his voice was really chocking

Shin hye let her eyes to tear up and roll down from her cheeks: -thank you for everything you have done for me, and am really sad that its over that soon I guess that. Thats it! You really made me happy, you always do but this was special for me. You showed me so many sides of you that I didnt even knew it was excist! Gosh I was paranoid when I found out that am in this show but knowing that you are part of it made feel comfort and never be scared! You are big part of my life and you will always be.

He kissed her cheek then hugged her tight, so tight that he never ever wanted to let go! His crying was no more in silence neither hers, he just couldnt get enough of her, he was really in love with her he fall really deep for her, in the other side shin hye was no better than him! She was so upset and sad and grieve that she just didnt want to let go what hell is going on? She loves him deep deep deeply down that it as mixed with the air that she breathe and mixed with her blood that rans in her body , they were both so addicted to each other that it meant death to be away from each other but eventually she let go and starts breathing while looking at his face.

Shin hye: -am really sorry for everything! And thank you for everything.

Yong hwa: -am sorry too. An thanks for being in my life.

Shin hye: -thanks. For being in my heart!

Behind the cameras were teary eyes too that the director suspect or knew for sure that this two are not acting on that! Something must have going on.

They both stood up for going, shin hye this time hugged him tight then let go.

Shin hye: -I guess thats it! Thats really over.

Yong hwa: -yeah, cant imagine it but its really over.

Shin hye: - then. Good bye.

Yong hwa: -wait, he kissed her cheek take care of yourself.

And with this last sentence the holding hands were separated, the touch was gone and the magic with sparks disappear the moment shin hye turns her back at him leaving the place. For yong hwa that was not over yet but he needed it time to collect himself and be better person, let go from his arroagency and his temper! More importantly let go of smoking! After that he will ran back to her. Because simply she is his other half and without the other half his life will not be complet! But for now he turns to the other side walking on his way away from all of this! To start from scratch!