CHAPTER SIXTEEN

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Shin hye was looking at her reflection on the mirror after changing her clothes smiling to herself but got startled when yong hwa whispered in her ear….

Yong hwa: -hello beautiful :D           

Shin hye got scared and look around touching her chest: -omo what hell is wrong with you?! you scared me….

Yong hwa grinned from ear to ear: -mianhe didn’t meant to, but you do look good….

Before shin hye could react and kind of reaction he pulled her to himself and her eyes were widen enough so he can see himself in it….

Shin hye was struggling in his grip but MAN…. He was strong, his muscular arm were wrapped around her like he was grabbing a sandwich ready to eat :D “Nice way to describe”

Yong hwa: -I missed you, stop struggling you won’t go anywhere “He winked at her”

Shin hye whispered: -pabo…. Someone might barge in and we will be embarrassed!!

Yong hwa smirked: -shiro…. I won’t let you go….

She finally gave up locking her arms around his neck: -arraso…. Don’t but if we get busted you will be fully in charge.

Yong hwa: -yes mam….

He pulled her to embrace and she hugged him back, he smelled her fresh shampoo that she used this morning…. She pulled off from hug and hardly saved herself from his tighten up grip.

Yong hwa: -you know how much I wait till I can hug you?!

Shin hye smirked: -really?!  

Before he answers somebody knock and she hit him on arm to let go of her arm….

Stylish came in surprising to see Yong hwa in SHIN HYE’s dressing room, she grinned at the scene and came near….

Stylish: -Yong hwassi…. You are here?! I didn’t expect that for sure.

Yong hwa scratched his back of head and awkwardly answered back: -umm… I was…. I….

Shin hye interrupt him to save his , although he promised to take care of it but now poor thing is trying to make an excuse but he couldn’t utter a word :D

Shin hye: -yong hwa came to tell me that he received a phone call from WGM’s show to tell him… about the…. Shooting the show.

Stylish didn’t believe her but nodded to not embers her: -aha arraso got it, anyway they want you two go out to take some shoots for couple pictures.

They both bow their head in embarrass while the stylish left….

Yong hwa’s head was down feeling sorry that he got them this trouble: -mianhe for the trouble.

Shin hye smiled pinching his cheek: -gwenchana don’t worry…. Tell you secret?!

Yong hwa: -what is it?!

She smiled and of course blushing around his brawny eyes: -am glad you came…. I missed your silly jokes “She spoke while fixing his collar”

Yong hwa: really?! Then I am supper glad to be here and…. “He kissed her cheek then ran to the door surprising her” I love you.

He winked and left her in shock then she came back to reality and smiled hitting her head slightly….

Shin hye pouted: -pabo….

The two got out of their dressing room for their couple shoot and they just looked awesome and everyone were looking at them with interesting look….

Camera man: -you two look…. Almost perfect….

The two looked at each other and haven’t gotta clue of what he said….

Camera man went to them and pushed shin hye toward him…. So they will be close…right to his embrace....

Camera man: -we are shooting for couple shoots for god sake… get close.

Yong hwa suddenly grabbed her waist smirking: is that good sir?!

Shin hye gasped at his action and just looked at him: -yah what are you doing?!

And little did she knew she heard a click of camera taking their picture….

Camera: -that’s just perfect people….

Someone came looking boring and his eyes were burning looking at the couple taking pictures together…. He didn’t knew that his dongsae were looking at him….

Jung hyun woke up by the stylist’s voice: -OMO welcome my c.n.blue boys…

Min hyuk and jung shin bowed their head in respect and forced jung hyun do the same… jung hyun didn’t liked her because she was a bit a flirter….

Min hyuk: -hello unni how are you doing?!

Stylist: -ow am good min hyuk how have you been?! What about you jung shin?!

Jung shin smiled: -am feeling good unni thanks for your asking….

Stylist observed jung hyun for a bit and knew where he was looking at…. The COUPLE...

 Stylist suddenly blurt out something: -OMO uri jung hyun is jealous?!

Jung hyun turned around in shock raising his voice: -DEH?!!!!
Stylist: -OMO don’t be like that…. You all have chance to photo-shoot with her.

Min hyuk at that moment knew something wrong with his hyung: -hyung are you ok?!

Jung hyun nodded without blinking his eyes while looking at…. THE COUPLE… again.

Min hyuk: -are you really jealous?

Jung hyun defensively answered: -NO am not why-…….

Min hyuk titled his head: -then wae-….

Jung shin knew if min hyuk got dig deep he will find out…. And he will…. It’s just matter of time.

Jung shin: -enough…. We have to go change, that’s not a place to talk about this arraso?

Jung shin dragged jung hyun with him leaving the confused min hyuk alone there….

Jung shin: -what hell are you thinking about now?! “He raised his tune a bit feeling upset”

Jung hyun looked at the floor which looked more interesting: -I don’t know what you talking about now jung shin….

Jung shin got more annoyed…. How can he denial that while it is obvious like crystal clear, he snatched the phone from his hand and unlocked it leaving jung hyun in shock, then he looked for the picture he wanted and found it looking more furious, he raised the phone so he can see it….

Jung shin: -YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?!!!! REALLY HYUNG?!

Jung hyun took the phone back still denial: -it’s friendly picture….

Jung shin scoffed and almost yelled at him boiling inside: -oh yeah?! And then what about the other 500 pictures you collect all these years?! Are they friendly too?!

Jung hyun felt guilty: -jung shin look…. I can totally explain….

Jung shin: -this is wrong…. And you know it…. Knock it off hyung what if hyung knows?! THEN WHAT?!! What if Yong hwa hyung knows it?!

A voice woke them up and shut their mouth: -what if Yong hwa knows what?!

They both looked at the person looking at their eyes with suspicious eyes!!!!

Jung shin: -Oh NO!!!


jung hyun: -look I can explain!!!

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HELLOOOOO MY LOVELY READERS :-* 

HOW WAS YOUR DAY...?! AM SO TIRED BTW  I REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE SOMETHING..... 

NOW YOU KNOW? NOW YOU KNOW WHY THE FAMOUSE LEE JUNG HYUN ACTING THIS WEIRD?!

I WILL PUT UP FOR YOU GUYS SOME FLASHBACK SO YOU WON'T BE CONFUSED.....ENJOY READING :-*