Chapter Five

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Shin hye’s outfit for the day: -

Yong hwa’s outfit for the day: -

"Him.... btw no jacket" just thought......

Second day of shooting: -

Shin hye had to go out early for her shooting in her KBS drama so she didn’t have time to great the WGM cast properly so she just said hi fast and head it to her shooting set.

Yong hwa in the other side was really happy and excited to wake up to be part of WGM and for the first time he was actually enjoying it by been in the show he just LOVED THE IDEA OF BEING WITH SHIN HYE ALL THE TINE….so he got up before everyone else and decided to do something special for his….”WIFE” he just liked the idea of shin hye be his wife and the idea just made him giggle inside so that’s why he started working till time came to shoot.

 Shin hye was shooting her serious scene with her co-star and there was crying section in it and just like a piece of cake she did her scene and crying in perfect way and clap was heard by the time when shin hye was done and when she turn around saw only one face among all who was smiling and clapping for her and it was…. Her beloved husband or partner as she claim till now.

Cameras of WGM show came surrounding her again and the hosts were praising her good…. Ani her great work while yong hwa was just staring at her with smile….

Host no.2: -yong hwassi seems to be cared away with your acting that he can’t blink…. Omo!!! 

Yong hwa looked at them embarrassed suddenly: -it’s not like that it just-….

Everyone was waiting for him to say something including shin hye…. Everybody were cheering for him to say something worthy and good….

“Come on yong say something >_< everyone is waiting for you come on!!!!”

When yong hwa realized everyone’s attention was on him…. He suddenly cleared his voice and looked back at shin hye who was smiling with smirk…. She just loved teasing him.

Yong hwa thumb up her: -you did great...

Everyone looked at him and they were “eh!!! That’s it?! You did great!!! Nothing else?!” everyone except for shin hye was disappointed by his little cheer up words…. As far as for shin hye…. She appreciated it with her heart that he came and said it with whole the situation being awkward and difficult and stuff….

Shin hye smiled and bowed to him: -thank you yong hwassi 

Yong hwas became shy at her words…. Wasn’t that much of words but still come out from specially after everyone were kind of down of his speech…. He thanked her from heart!!

Till launch time shin hye got a lot to do of works…. After finishing her scenes she head it to studio to record a song for the drama and of course cameras and yong hwa was around her but that didn’t let that affect her but made her stronger specially after observing yong hwa staring at her with intense look and she just let it out with her inside emotions and turned it to a beautiful one of the kind special piece of art…. The song was so much like “Without word” the lyrics were so much like it and her sweet voice made some of the cast and members cry…. She really nailed it and she didn’t knew how she could it pulled it off like pro…. Strange feeling was filling inside her and she didn’t knew what those was.

JYH’s POV: -                                                                                                                   

Her voice was great as usual and melted my heart and made my heart feel little a bit of pain and when she was looking at me while singing I felt something inside tingle my heart and I didn’t like it because it made me feel like am hurting her somehow and didn’t knew if I was really doing that…. Why I feel so much pain while listening to those sad lyrics and when you sing out loud pouring your heart out this is really strange…. What happen?! Why she sing this song like that?! Why….why?! Why I feel like that?! It’s painful.

Shin hye finished her singing looking at the cast whom half of them were teary eyes and she apologized to them for making them cry and they said it’s ok it can’t be helped that her voice is just so sweet makes everyone cry and it’s amazing.

Black room: -

Host no.1: -how is her voice?! How is her song?! And how did affect you?!

Yong hwa talked with serious tune this time: -her voice is really great it did moved some emotions inside anyone who heard it…. The song was from heart and it kind of hmmm…. How to say this…. “Life changing” song…. It was really affecting for me.

Black room: -

Host no.2: -the song was really good…. How could you sing like that?! You made half of us cry.

Shin hye smiled: -oh am really sorry didn’t meant to make anyone cry…. Am sorry, my voice was not that good but am trying to keep it up hope I impressed some fans by this song.

Launch time was finally arrived and shin hye senses that something was wrong because he kept wiping his palm with his clothes because it was sweaty…. That’s his thing when he nervous specially when the cameras actually shooting every movement.

Shin hye went to him even though cameras were catching everything but heck…. She didn’t care she just wanted to comfort him.

Shin hye: -what is it?! You look so nervous!!!               

 She gave him bottle of water looking at him pouring the water to his throat in once and sighing after that for relive.          

Yong hwa: -that was really good!!!

Shin hye sat beside him pouting: -what is going on tell me?!!

He stood up coming & going again feeling nervous then looked back at her and said words that he would never say to anyone BUT HER OF COURSE.

Yong hwa: - shin hye will you go to lunch date with me?!  

Her eyes were widen with his request and just stood there looking at him like frozen piece of ice. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hellloooooooooooooha 

hehehehehe i just wanted to miss up wit our Yongii :D:D nervouse to take "HIS WIFE" out....

enjoy reading and there will be more to come..... 

P.S: -thanks A LOT FOR MY NEW SUBSCRIBER <3 

comment me don't forget :D