chapter twenty nine

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Yong hwa went back to his house that day…. Tired and exhausted from all of these, so he brought can of beer and pour it down to his throat sleeping his eyes!

He muttered under his breathe: -she is going to dinner!!! She said she doesn’t have time to scratch her head, she didn’t have time to ask me how the hell am I doing!!! But she will go…. Go to dinner what hell!!

He throws the can before finishing to the wall and it spitted it and make all the wall get dirty! Then he closed his eyes again falling into deep sleep while lay on the couch….

Shin hye in the other side was hurt but couldn’t blame him for this cold attitude because she have been ignoring him for almost a week, not even a single text or call or even an email….she didn’t do it in purpose be sure of that, she loves that guy who dedicate his life for her so there is no question in that, the problem is she just wanted to forget a bi! She felt that she was becoming the wall between Yong hwa and jung hyunna…. She was the reason after all when the her lover collapsed and the other went missing, the last thing she need in her life was to be called “band wrecker” which was no different from the word “Home wrecker” so she started to get away from him and his news….his songs….the whole band including min hyuk’s calls and Jung shin’s texts!!! She was disabled to think right…. To do right! No that was all wrong what would she do? After all they will meet again in WGM shooting so she decided to wait till then….

2 days later: -

Shin hye came out sighing big, today is the day when she finally meets Yong hwa after ignoring for almost 8-9 days, she didn’t know how to react but since she was hell of good actress she knew she had to act out as great supporting wife during launching the new album….

 

 

She wore white jacket with black boots and black sunglasses so no one sees how frustrated is she and how desperate is she to talk to that guy over there also she didn’t want anyone to know about her panda eyes which she gain from her sleepless nights then getting puffy by crying for shooting or her personal life….

Shin hye: -so when will the cameras will arrive Oppa?!

She said that while walking to official C.N.BLUE office with her manager to shoot for the new episode for WGM, she was nowhere near when it comes to her bubbly good cheering mood but she have to do it all for the sake of their fans so they don’t get disappointed by her….

SH’s manager: -they will arrive in half an hour….the event will be in 2 hours from now!

She nodded and muttered under her breathe: -its ok I can keep an act for few hours!

Her manager too bad heard her silence words: -an act?! Wae?! Aren’t you two going out for real?! Why act?

She stopped walking and takes good look at her manager searching in her head for a good excuse: -am just not into shooting and stuff that’s why I have to act….

SH’s manager: -ok then….

He didn’t believed in her for sure….but decided to keep it cool, he knew what is up because her mom called him and told him about the cold vibe between the two….so that’s why he choose to be silent.

They reached the gate where the band is gathering, she breathed in and out couple of time to regain power and strength to face the guys inside that room….her manager left to do some chores and here she is trying to calmly knock it but she just got frozen…. And a voice inside her said knock.just knock.dont you know how to knock?!! She stopped listening to that voice and knocked…. Finally!!! And the door was opened and surprised hell out of her…. Nope it was not him….it was the other him….

He called her with sweet voice: -shin hye ssi?!

She tucked the hair on her face and removed to the back and smiled with force feeling like gun was waiting on her head ready to shoot if she didn’t smiled: -hey Jung Hyunna!!

Jung hyun smiled his toothy grin and sign her to go in: -come in please….

She nodded and walked inside then he came and followed him to reach the other in their resting room then she heard a voice….

“Hyung who is tha-….?!!!” He stopped at the scene of her and waved at her with smile….

Min hyuk: -shin hye unni!!!! “he came and hugged her then let go” welcome to our official studio….

Shin hye: -thanks min hyukka….

Another one appears after hearing these noises: -hey who is here and what is up with all these noi-…. Unni?!!!!!

Shin hye: -hi there Jung shinna….

Jung shin came and gave little hug to her: -Unni welcome…. Such great surprise!!!

Shin hye smiled sincerely at him: -thank you jung shinna….am honored to be here.

Then she sat down in a spot, her eyes were wondering around for that special someone but he was nowhere to be seen and Min hyuk noticed that so he gets up from his place and sat next to her….

Min hyuk sat down by her side and whispered: -Hyung is out to do some paper work, he will be here in a few minutes!

She looked at him with sad eyes…. Then she put down the black shades looking depressed: -yah sure….

Min hyuk sensed her sadness because their hyung was not looking good either these days: -gwenchana?

She shakes her head and said in low voice: -am not….but since am actress I will be good!

He said no more and stood up leaving her side shaking his head to jung shin as if he was asking about her state but then knew how is it when he meets Hyukki’s eyes….

“Ok guys let’s do this and-….”

The voice stopped and the body got frozen…. All looked up at him meeting his shocking gaze….

Yup that was Yong hwa. Who came in and saw the girl who he missed for days!!! Park shin hye what are you doing here now?! Why now?! The album launching really?!

___________________________________________________________________________________

:( don't be sad......> go on