chapter twenty Four

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Yong hwa gave up and closed the music sheet, he of course finished the album and the recording but he was working for another one…. He just had too many feelings and ideas that he can’t ignore so why not just get benefit of it?!

The bill ring and he went off opening the door: -hey there….

Shin hye: -hungry?!

He signs her to get in: -I thought you gonna call so I can come and pick you up!!!

Shin hye put the food down on the small table in the living room: -I didn’t want to bother you!!!

Yong hwa felt that something wrong because she was acting weird: -you still feel awkward don’t you?!

She nodded: -yah a bit!!

She sat down on the couch taking the food which she brought out…. And went to the kitchen to bring fresh water and set the table!.... while she was doing that she felt someone’s presence behind her, she turn around and found him staring at her with warm smile….

He held her hand and looked into her eyes: -I thought we get over this!!

Shin hye: -we are….don’t worry!

He took her to the living room and stood face to face to her….

Yong hwa: -I know why you still act like that!!!

Shin hye: -why is that?! “she asked confusedly”

Yong hwa: -it’s because I raised my voice at you didn’t I ?!

She shakes her head: -no not all…. Why would you think like that?!

Yong hwa: -yah it is, you are afraid of me…. Please tell me honestly shin hye!

She kept on denial so he just get closer to her maybe she will confess under pressure and she did.

Yong hwa: -mianhe…. I am under a lot of pressure shin hye please understand me, I just finished an album and I have to start a new one, in the other side pressure on me because they are afraid that the songs are not good enough because we just made came back, and also they tell me to participate on a new series that just recently been offered to me….and then there is YOU!! I didn’t knew that after I come back from military things will go like that…. I mean the pressure is not normal; I sometimes come to the set sleepy because I slept for an hour!!! I don’t say those words so I give rights to myself to raise my voice at you or you feel pity for me….no not at all I just want to….rest a bit, my mind my heart need to be settle down! This military changed me…. And since I came back no one actually thought of that and just thinks…. Hey since he came back let’s give him 24/7 work!!! Am human being too shin hye…. I need love and care which I don’t receive it from anyone except you, so since it’s only you, that’s why I just hate the idea of sharing you with anyone….because I simply madly completely In love with you!

He finished his speech with a tear came down from his eyes crossing his cheek…. Shin hye in the other side was speechless, seeing him like that for the first time, hearing his confession and those words that create bruise in her heart….she wished she knew all of these before he said it…. She didn’t understand him very well….so she scolded herself inside….she hold on to his face and make eye contact….

Shin hye: -am really sorry that I didn’t knew these things before….i was only thinking about myself and ignored you….i was bad so am really really really sorry and if you want I will scold myself till you satisfied arraso….but know that I really love you to the point that not just I won’t let anyone get into my heart….but I won’t even let anyone get near my heart because it belongs to only one man….Jung Yong Hwa!!! “then she held his hand and landed it to her heart”.

He chuckled with his teary eyes and hugged her tight….like really “ I will never let go of that hug till I breathe” tight….when they let go his eyes were sparkling while looking at her….

Shin hye: -feeling better now?!

He nodded: -yah a lot better actually thanks….for letting me express my insides like that!!!

Shin hye smiled: -anytime my YongYong!!!! Come on let’s eat then I will give you something then we will watch WGM because it will air tonight and I want to watch it with you!!!

Yong hwa sat down: -alright then….looks like you got all of it ready!!

They ate first; of course shin hye brought Hamburger Yong hwa’s favorite also pizza and her mom’s homemade cook….

Since it was not much to wash Yong hwa decided to do the dishes and shin hye sat down waiting for WGM to be aired….

He brought a bowl of popcorn and sat comfy next to shin hye wrapping his arm around her and she cuddled into his embrace then the show began!

“We got married”

MC Kim Jung Min: -hello everyone and welcome to new episode of WE GOT MARRIED!!

MC Kim Na Young: -deh….last week we witnessed some great moments between the newlywed Yong hwassi and Shin hyesii….don’t you think that Seulongssi?!

MC Seulong chuchkled: -guare….we witnessed some good moments between them since they were too close we actually felt some goose bumps running in our skin….

MC Park Mi-Sun rubbed her shoulder:-oh yeah we felt it too….

MC Kim Jung Min laughed: -arraso arraso before we melt in all these mushiness let’s watch some clips….here we go!

Shin hye came welcoming everyone and wave to each one of them, then Yong hwa appeared behind her and did the same thing

MC Seulong: -Omo look at their outfit….they sure look like wearing brown…. Same color!!

MC Par Mi-sun:-they sure look like couple right now….

shin hye and Yong hwa were walking in the street suddenly shin hye almost fall when her foot stuck and she clings to Yong hwas arm and continue walking

yong hwa: -are you ok?

Shin hye nodded and hold on to him more tight innocently: -deh.gwenchana

MC Kim Jung Min: -omo they are holding hands “eyyyk”

MC Park Mi-Sun holds her face with her hands like Heartstrings : -omo that’s so cute….

shin hye asked him where to go and he guide her then they took cab heading to the place

MC Kim Na Young: -ok let’s see what they say inside the cab “she clapped her hands”

shin hye: -so what do you want for a gift? with a smile”….Yong hwa: -you know better shin hye, you should buy it using your mind.

Shin hye chuckled: -arraso dont worry I will buy something worthy!

Yong hwa took out his mobile: -look at the selfie we turn out pretty well.

Shin hye: -guare it looks good. Yah but I look more beautiful than you do!!!!!!!.

He looked at her with questioning look then burst into big laughter: -arraso.as you say!!!

She chuckled at this and his comment and hit his arm lightly: -but I am better looking.

He nodded and again they looked at the phone and they were.really close

The MCs got silent and just looked at each other and obviously all of them were blushing….

MC Park Mi-Sun: -let’s take break everyone and we will be right back!!

Shin hye sit still and looked at Yong hwa with smile and then they both burst into laughter that fill of the house….

Shin hye: -he….er…face…wa…s…rea….lly …fun…ny.

She wasn’t able to speak because of her laughter and Yong hwa was amused with this….

__________________________________________________________________

so i didn't knew a lot about WGM MCs so am sorry there is a bit errors :) Next please