Chapter Eight

WE GOT MARRIED.....

"Kindly listen to "Still IN love" by C.N.BLUE..." while reading this :) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuOJ59ra63g

Shin hye went to her room after letting her brother wash the dishes, she didn’t know what her mom said to him…. But whatever is it let it be…. After all she skipped her turn to wash :D

She opened the laptop and put the headphone in her ears searching for a new song to hear and suddenly something caught her eyes…. She opened the link and listened to the song and she got memories of them…. Yup C.N.BLUE “still in love” song and she just listen to it and his voice was so good like she was hearing this song for the first time…. It really melted her heart, she looked at yong hwa’s picture and smiled.

Shin hye touched his face by pointing at it: -lee shin pabo!!!!

Shin hye was humming the song without knowing that someone was standing behind her looking at her with a smile!!!

She received a MSG while listening to the song and she looked at it and smile crept to her face.

From: My beloved husband: -

Hello shinne :D I know you hate it when I call you that but still :P you stuck with me so deal with it…. How are you now?! Still nervous?! What are you doing now?!

His phone rang and he received a MSG from her too….

From: - My beloved wife: -

Hello Dumbo :P I know you hate it to be called like that but still :D am your wife so deal with it…. Am an ok :/ thought still thinking about it but better now!!! I am…. Doing nothing just cleaning up my room :D you?!

From: My beloved husband: -

Such bad liar!!!!You hate cleaning -_- tell me what are you doing exactly?!

From: - My beloved wife: -

Yah you wanna die -_- am not lying am seriously in my room now!!!

From: My beloved husband: -

Nope I still wanna live :D with my wife of course…. And I know what you doing!!! You are listening to our song online :P and you have being listening to the same song for 5 times now :D you really a fan!!!

Her eyes grew bigger and took the headphones out and gasped….

Shin hye: -how did he knew that?!!!! Omo is he spy!!! Ani did-…. Ottoke!!!

Voice behind her talked and scared hell out of her: -yah who is spy?!

She turn around this time opened alongside her eyes: -what are you doing her?!

Yong hwa’s clothes…. The show started early December so weather was cold that’s why he wore thick clothes like that!!!

Yong hwa smiled: -looking at you!!! Listening to the same song over and over and over again!!! And also calling me pabo…. Not nice thought!!

 He sit beside her and she looked at him: -what brings you here?! Didn’t you have enough of me today?!

He leaned forward and she stepped back: -why?! You don’t want to see me?!

Shin hye gulped her shiver and looked at other side: -that’s not what I said!!!

Yong hwa smiled his toothy grin smile: -so you want to see me!!!

She turn around surprisingly: -yah that’s not what I meant!!

Yong hwa sit straight: -I know what you meant don’t worry!!!

Shin hye: -seriously what brings you here?! “ now she was talking in serious tune”

He opened his mouth to talk but nothing come out and he shut it again looking at the celling…. Right now celling was more interesting than her eyes…. Because he didn’t know what to answer…. Should he just lie to cover up?!

Shin hye held his hand…. He turn around looking at her and shiver started to come and go from all over his body!!!

Shin hye: -tell me what is wrong?! Is everything ok?!

Yong hwa blurt out without knowing what hell he is saying: -I missed you!!!

She smiled awkwardly and let go of his hand: -we were together few hours ago… what are you suddenly talking about!!!

He wrapped his arm around her…. If before he would done that it was perfectly fine but now…. Nope it was not fine…. Situation was different, they are now Korean international “sweetheart couple” not only “Best friend” thing and this movement surprised her…. a lot.

Yong hwa: -why? I can’t miss my beloved wife?!!

Suddenly the monitor showed a video of them behind the scene from YAB’s day and they both watch it in silence and smile was already there….

Shin hye smiled: -good times!!!

Yong hwa nodded: -true…. Beautiful memories also!!!!

Shin hye: -I wish we could go back to these times!!!

Yong hwa: -i definitely would love that…. It’s our first station…. We started there!!!

 She fixed her position to set properly and laid her head on his shoulder: -let’s watch some of these more…. Ok?!

He smiled and nodded: -ok let’s do that!!!!

They watched that for whole hour in silence…. Watching these MV with fan made and these songs were played in the background really remind them of some memories…. They were thinking separately but at the same time, thinking about the same things!!!!

Shin hye played “Without Word” to them and they started listening to it calmly….

Yong hwa: -you have great voice….

Shin hye: -no…. not really, I just get lucky in that time!!!!

Yong hwa: -usually am the one who likes complement but this time you take it pabo…. You really have angelic voice!!! “He whispered something in her ear” you are basically perfect.

She pulled off from hug and looked at him: -what is wrong with you?! Why you are complementing that much!?

Yong hwa: -am just telling some facts that’s all….

She felt his forehead with her palm and pouted: -your tempter is fine too, then what is wrong?!

Yong hwa smiled: -nothing wrong…. I just felt lonely at home so I came to you, I don’t think there is something wrong with that!!!

She pinched his nose kindly: -nothing wrong with that, you did well.

Yong hwa: -you are not mad am here?!

Shin hye: -as long as you didn’t brought paparazzi with you then am fine with it.

Yong hwa chuckled: -believe me if paparazzi were outside they would have barge in to see what is going on :D

She nodded: -true saying!!! “She laid her head back to her place” I will sleep am so tired…. Take me to bed when I am sleep already!!!

Yong hwa smirked: -your bed or our?!!

Her eyes jerked open and blushed at his comment and hit his arm: -shut up already!!!

Yong hwa patted his shoulder because it hurt :D and looked at her pouting face!!!

Yong hwa: -omo my beloved wife is angry!!! She won’t let me sleep next to her tonight!!!

Shin hye: -tuesso -_- (forget it) I will go by myself!!!

She wanted to get up but then a grip on her wrist stopped her and pulled her back to his embrace shocking her all over her body!!!

She basically was sitting on his lap while he was holding her waist: -just joking why you are taking it so seriously?!

Shin hye wanted to get off from his grip of her waist but failed: -let go yong!!! What if mom or Oppa barge in and see us like that?!

Yong hwa’s grip was tighter and smiled removing hear of her face: -nothing will happen don’t worry!!!

He held her face and put back her head to his…. Chest :D and felt giddy inside!!! So shin hye now was sitting in his lap with her head on his chest while her leg was rest and crossed along the furniture while he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and then with his calm and husky soft kind voice he sang to her and all her nervousness vanished and closed her eyes falling into sleep and going back to her dreamland with yong hwa carrying her slowly putting her on her bed covering her with thick blanket and kissed her forehead!!!

Yong hwa whispered: -I really did missed you shin hye!!! Am not kidding, I wish you know how much I wanted to see you when I was away!!! You are really the best…. No the only best and most beautiful thing happened to me in my whole life!!!! Although I….I can’t say that face to face because am afraid of losing your friendship if I said it out loud but-…. I really have fallen for you for 8 years now and am…. Am so cowered to hide it am sorry!!!

He kissed her forehead again with is one hot tear started to come down to her cheek  and left her hand slowly and goes out from her bedroom disappointed with himself!!! Not even know that shin hye heard it all…. She heard every single word with every emotion and opened her eyes looking at his back going out!!!!

Shin hye’s tears come down and made her voice shaky, still whispered: -lee shin pabo!!!

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLOOOOOOOHA FIRST OF ALL LET ME JUST........ "BOW MY HEAD" FOR YOU ALL......FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING AND SWEETS COMMENTS :-*

SECOND O_O I BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING THAT SOON RIGHT :/ 

IS IT SOON?! THEIR JOURNEY WON'T STOP HERE I WILL ASSURE YOU THAT :-*  

ENJOY THE CHAPPY PIPS :D HOPE YOU LIKE IT...

P.S: - I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHEN "WE GOT MARRIED" SHOW IS FILMED SO I JUST ASSUMED IT'S WINTER... ALSO IT'S BEACUSE IT'S MY FAVORITE TOO....