Chapter Four

WE GOT MARRIED.....

Host no.1: -first of all congrats and second we have surprise for you two so should we go first?!

They nodded and went after the stuff side by side…. They entered the van together sitting side by side looking in the opposite of directions the situation was still awkward for them and hard to handle.

Yong hwa get closer and whispered when the camera finally shut down.

Yong hwa: -long time no see shin hye!!!

She turn around and she was so close to him but there was nowhere else to go…so she just answered him with her usual smile.

She smiled sadly: -true…. Nice to see you again.

Yong hwa: -disappointed?!

She shakes her head: -no not really…. Shocked yeah…. But not disappointed.

Yong hwa: -I didn’t really knew it would be you am sorry.

She looked at him and smiled: -yah stop apologizing already…. I said I am fine.

Yong hwa: -so are you relieved then?!

Shin hye: -if I looked at the positive side its better be you than someone stranger!!

Yong hwa: -true…. Just so you know I am happy it’s you.

She looked back at him: -why you are happy?!

Yong hwa: -because “he looked at her eyes in intense way” I missed you a lot and I wanted to hang out with you for a long time but time was not in my favorite.

She looked back at the window “obviously blushing”: -it’s ok I didn’t complain anyways…. We will have plenty of time now to catch up.

Yong hwa: -gurae…. We will catch up definitely!!!

The van suddenly stopped after one hour riding and the camera rolled back to them and they started smiling and talk.

Shin hye: -oh we are here already?!                             

Yong hwa: -I wonder what is that place?!

Host no.1: -the place where the two of you started….to be best friends.

They look around and their mouth was wide opened with their eyes wide open!!!!

A.N.JELL’S dorm location: -

Shin hye smiled and looked around: -omo A.NJELL’s dorm!!!

Yong hwa walked beside her: -what a great memory…. It’s beautiful.

Host no.2: -let’s get inside now to see what is there for you guys shall we?

They nodded and start to go inside and suddenly bunch of people started shouting congratulation to them and shin hye started smiling widely covering from happiness while yong hwa was grateful to see his friends and his bandmates.

Black room: -

Shin hye: -it was really surprising actually I was really happy to see my friends all over again.

Black room: -

Yong hwa: -it was great surprise and seeing all this was really good and gave us happiness I am really thankful.

A.N.JELL members along the whole casts and C.N.BLUE members alongside some of his close friends were there already there.

Hongi hugged shin hye: -oh go mi nam finally meet up again!!!

Shin hye smiled and hugged him back: -jeremy J nice to see you again.

She also hugged guen suk and other cast and so did yong hwa and it was happy meeting.

Guen suk: -although mi nam and shin woo didn’t end up together but man look at that…. They are real now!!!

The crew were having blast time and they were teasing the newlywed couple sometimes and make them shy and stuff.

Shin hye and yong hwa said their thank you to the all crew specially their family member A.N.JELL family I mean…. And after 4 hours of fun it was time for good bye.

Back to black room: -

Host no.1: -how is the reunite party going on in your opinion?!

Shin hye: -it was really fun I mean after almost 9 years still remembering each other is really blessed to be around this people…. My second family.

Host no.1: -how about you yong hwassi?!

Yong hwa: -I have to agree with what shin hye said, I mean those people were the first ones who helped me to get to where I am now and still having contact is really amazing.

Camera followed them while yong hwa was walking shin hye to her gate "house"….

Yong hwa: -thank you for being my company for the day I had a lot of fun!!!

Shin hye chuckled: -except for shocking part that was not fun….

He nodded and smiled showing his toothy smile: -yah you got that right.

Shin hye offers her hand to shake: -thank you for being a great partner!!!

Yong hwa took her hand to shake: -thank you too….

Shin hye let go of the shaking hands: -well then good night….

Yong hwa: -good night…. See you later.

She turn around to leave although yong hwa wanted to go after her and give her a hug but…. CAMERASSSSSSSS were around them catchers every movement they move so he stood there and when shin hye turn around and saw him still standing in his place like an ice frozen piece she waved him good bye and so did he and get back to the van!!!

Black room: -

Host no.1: -how is your first day with your wife?!

Yong hwa: -I actually like it…. It was fun!!

Host no.1: -are you glad that shin hye is your wife?!

Yong hwa grinned wide: -of course she is my best friend and it would be nice to hang out with her after long time…. Am happy.

Black room: -

Host no.1: -how is your first day with your husband?!

Shin hye felt weird at first about all this “Husband “Wifely” thing but still smiled and answered her.

Shin hye: -yong hwa is a nice and open minded person so am glad he is the one who is my partner.

Host no.1: -yong hwassi said he is really happy to paired up with his best friend…. What about you?!

Shin hye smiled from ear to ear: -of course am happy am paired up with him…. He is my best friend and am really sure that we will have fun during the entire show.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HELLO PIPS :D HERE YOU GO AS I PROMISED.....

I PASSED SO..... THIS KIND GIFT FOR YOU ALL :-* 

Hope you like it and recieve it  :-* 

ENJOY...... AND READ.... SWEETER WILL COME SOON :D DON'T MELT... LOL!!!

Have fun and see you all Tomorroww :-*