chapter thirty one

WE GOT MARRIED.....

She barely opened her eyes….first it was all blurry and all she heard was some voice nearby.

arraso doctor.yah I will take care of her, so I assume there is no dangers?! Deh thank you so much

She slowly opened and saw a huge shape of human being getting closer to her and taking her hand tight squeezing it, and then her eyes were opened like normal person and noticed HIM.

Shin hye: -yong hwa?!

He looked up with smile drawn all over his face: -yes sweetie?!

She tried to sit down properly to face him and he helped her out: -what happened?

Yong hwa: -you fainted…. Due exhausting and working hard you collapsed!!!

Shin hye: -am really sorry I totally ruin the happy moments for you guys!!!

He let go of her hand came closer while sitting and kissed her forehead then hugged her: -pabo….i should be the one to apologize….i am the reason you were like that, chommal mianhe shin hye ya!!!

Shin hye hugged him back: -it’s was my fault too….i was so fool how could I ignore you for all this period time!

Yong hwa: -o stop it now and let’s forget it all, I can’t bear this….

Shin hye: -me more…. Really I can’t!!

Week no.5: -

Shooting

Black room: -

Host 1: -so shin hye ssi right now you going to somewhere….and no one told you where, how do you feel?!

Shin hye: -am kind of exciting and nervous at the same time….

                                               __________________________________________

Black room: -

Host 2: -yong hwa ssi….do you know where are we going?!

Yong hwa smiled: -not really no….

Host 2: -you excited?!

Yong hwa: -a bit nervous actually!!!

                                           ____________________________________________

The couple went off the black van and stood there in front of a shop…. Then they received the envelope for their task and Yong hwa opened to read it….

Yong hwa: - your next task would be an activity that both of you would like, it’s majority event for every couple who participate in WGM show…. Your next task will be….”WEDDING SHOOTS”

Shin hye cupped her hands for this….you gotta admit girls loves trying out wedding dressed so Yong hwa get it why she was all excited and mushy up!!!

They entered the shop of wedding outfit the cameras set up inside and the show began: -

Host1: -shin hye ssi go ahead and try your first dress….yong hwa ssi go try your first suit J

They both smiled and went to dressing room….

Since wearing groom’s suit is easier than bride’s dress so he came out first….

 

The host’s eye’s became widen while seeing the handsome dashing Yong hwa  looking as a statue standing there, he fixed his bangs and bowed to them….then noticed that they were looking at the other side….his bride’s side!!

 

 

Yong hwa could barely sallow his shiver looking at her….she looked stunning, no gougers, scratch that she was an angel on earth!!

Shin hye smiled shyly and bow her head: -hey!!!

 He suddenly lost of words and didn’t utter a word because his mind was messed now….She chuckled at his reaction and moved on to her position and he latterly ran after her.

Cameraman: -ok so your first pose….yong hwa you will kneel on your knee while holding a bouquet of flower in a hand and hold her hand with the other and you shin hye will look at him with smile on your face clear….

They both nodded and shooting started….

Shin hye stood at her place breathing in and out while Yong hwa kneel down and present the flower to her and held her hand, her heart was about to burst but couldn’t do anything about it so she just give him full of love and life smile, while he was just got lost in her eyes….

Cameraman: -alright very good…. “CLICK.CLICK.CLICK” well now….shin hye you will kiss his cheek alright? While yong hwa got shocked ok….

Without any excuse the cameraman went to his position and asked them to do it….

She nodded nervously and looked at her side and found him all sweaty up but also grinned….obviously he liked it the idea so much.

The cameraman gave them the cue and since it was forced…. She suddenly put her lips on his cheeks while he was shocked….for real he couldn’t swallow his shiver and…. Click.click.click …. OVER.

She let go slowly and cleared and pursed her lips looking at the celling ….while his mouth was opened looking at her, she did it…. He thought she will reject it but….she did it….!

Shin hye whispered at him still not looking at him: -Yong hwa?

Yong hwa opened his mouth to speak but got nothing, his tongue was trembling: -ye….yes?!

Shin hye: -stop staring at me people are looking at us honey!

She suddenly covered because she said something wrong right now and it will make him go crazy….

Yong hwa was almost fainted at her words and tapped her back: -shin hye….

She bites her lip and slowly looked at him, his eyes were glowing and his mouth was opened: -yes Yong hwa?!

Yong hwa: -did you just called me-….

Cameraman interrupts them fortunately: -we are ready for the next pose if you are….

 She nodded and elbowed him to listen to the rest of talk.

The day come to an end and all left while Yong hwa insist on taking her home….it was risky yeah but she didn’t refused it either, they both hoped up to his car and he started the car engine going home….

While he was driving she was looking outside the window staring at those people coming and going…. Then stare at him for a while then hold his hand making him turn around, she squeezed his hand then said something that she herself didn’t thought will say it….but she did.

Shin hye: -let’s do it….

Yong hwa looked at her with questionable expression: -do what?!

Shin hye: -let’s….clear it all out to the world that we are together Yong hwa!!

He suddenly stopped the car and swallowed his shiver and his eyes were looking at hers: -what?!

Shin hye: -am tired of this hiding….i wanna be able to hold your hand in public, I wanna call you honey in front of everyone, I wanna hug you without been afraid….i wanna be with you for real!

He holds her hands both while his eyes were tearing up: -are you for real?!

Shin hye: -I love you…. And I wanna be with you and yeah am for real!

He pulled her for a hug, she holds on to him tight: -I love you more….and yeah I wanna be with you without been afraid, so yeah we will do it! Let’s just…. Do it!

Too late….she started crying while hold on tighter to his neck, while he caressed her back and kissed her hair softly, they let go and he wiped her cheeks then looked at her eyes…. Yeah he was totally crazy for her, it was time for that so he pulled the seatbelt off and took her outside toward nearby park and close to big huge tree he kneel down and brought out a black box …. She was shocked at all of this, she got frozen….!

Yong hwa: -I was going to do that later on but after all happened I b can’t wait, shin hye will you just….will you marry me?! We have wasted so much time in our life and I want you to be with me! So I can do what was in my imagination with you, all these beautiful dreams….all my life is in your hand now, your word is enough for me….!

Shin hye was on tears now and looked at him covering nodding to him: -yeah….

He chuckled with his teary eyes and wore her the ring and hugged her tight, she did the same…. Isn’t that what she want?! To live forever ….with….her best friend and her husband at the same time?....

________________________________________________________________________________________

O.O o.O 

OK GOT IT LITTLBE SHOCKED..... BUT THAT'S WAS NOT ALL YOU GOTTA GO ON FOR MORE